Decisions

(Scars POV)

I'm so confused! I really like Nash, and I don't know how I feel for Matt! I need a friend to talk to! A few second later, there was a knock in my door. "Hey! So my gf, Carley is gonna take ya shopping. Ya up for it or nah?" Cam asked sticking his head in my room. I nodded. "Let me get dressed first!" I answed getting out of my bed. Cameron shut the door. After that, I changed into a baby blue, side sholder crop top and short white shorts. I straightened my hair and headed out. As I talked down the stairs, I heard a few whistles and looked down to see everyone on the couch. A beautiful girl I haven't seen before stood up. "Hi! I'm Carley! You must be the famous Scarlet, these boys never stop talking about you!" She said. I smiled and blushed. "Its nice to meet you!" I replied. "Scar, you ugh, you look great! Just wear my hoodie while you're out!" Nash said handing me a very hoodie. "Thanks but why?" I asked. He thought about it for a sec. "Cause its chilly and I don't want boys at the mall staring at you cause of how beautiful you are!" He smiled. I looked down and blushed a lot. "T-thanks!" I stuttered. "Bye everyone!" I said as Carley pulled me out the house. "So, you and Nash, huh?" She teased as she drove off. I smiled. "I wish! But no, we aren't a thing." I said sadly. "Why don't ya ask him out?" She asked. "Are you crazy? He'd never say yes." I said getting quiet at the end. "You won't know till ya try!" She responded. The rest of the ride was silent. 'What do I do?' I asked myself.