What Are You Planning?

(Carley's POV)

She really likes Nash and Nash really likes her. I can tell by the way they looked at each other. I've tried convincing her to ask him out but she won't budge. Well, I'll get Nash to, somehow.

(Scars POV)

We just arrived at the mall. I have no idea what all we are getting, we'll see. 'Wait! I don't have any money!" I said as Carley locked the car. "Oh, Cammy and I put our money together for the both of us. Don't worry, I got yo back!" She said all smiley. I laughed. "Okay, well thanks!" And with that, we went inside and bought loads of clothes. While in JC Penny's, I saw this pretty dress(above) I really liked. "Find your size! I have an idea!" Carley said, looking at me. I just nodded with a confused look on my face. After we bought the dress, Carley took me to the spa. While in the spa, I got a massage, manicure and pedicure, my legs and eyebrows waxed, and everything else there is to do. After that, I got my hair trimmed and the nice spa lady dyed my hair blonde and did a cute hair style (pic above). "What is this all for?" I asked. "Shh! I'll tell ya later. Just relax." She said calmly. I laughed and did as told. After all that, Carley and I got in the car and headed to her house. "Can you tell me now?" I asked, eagerly. She nodded. "Well, I talked to Cameron and him and I planned a way to get Nash to ask you out cause trust me, he really likes you. He may even be in love with you." Carley said. "What's the plan?" I asked, okay with what they're doing. "We are having a party. In the invitations, it says to dress your best or dress sexy. I've got you taken care of. The boys are getting the house ready. At the party, lots of boys will be looking at you and flirting. That is how we get Nash to crack and ask ya out. What do ya think?" She replied. "Sweet plan!" I smiled and so did she. After that, we got to her house and got ready.