Who Are You People?!

(Scars POV)

I woke up on a small bed. I turned my head to see where I was. I'm in the hospital? What happened? I looked to my right to see 2 boys asleep in the chairs. One had a bandanna and the other had messy hair and bags under his eyes. I slowly got up, trying not to wake them. (She wasn't hooked to anything.) As I stood up, I began to get dizzy and had a sharp pain rush through my head. Once I put pressure on my right foot, I fell. My ankle hurts so bad and I am very light headed! "Ouch!" I said once I hit the ground. I slowly got up. Once I made it to my knees, a hand popped up in front of my face. I looked up to see the boy with a bandanna. I refused to take his hand and got on the bed on my own. "Who are you?" I asked him. "You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head. "Stay here!" He said running out. "Hmmm..." I said, confused.

(Taylors POV)

I woke up to someone saying ouch. Scarlet was on the floor trying to get up. I walked over and held out my hand. She looked at me confused then rejected it and climbed in the bed on her own. "Who are you?" She asked. I was surprised. "You don't remember?" I asked, worried. She shook her head. "Stay here!" I yelled, running to fins the doctor. Once I found Dr. Smith, I told her what happened and we ran to Scars room.

(Nashs POV)

I woke up and saw Dr. Smith asking Scar questions. Taylor was sitting by me. "Scarlet, she um..." Tay said. "She what?" I asked worried. "She doesn't remember us. She has amnisia. She only remembers stuff about herself and what thing are like a cup or something." He said. "What! She doesn't remember us! That means she doesn't remember she's my girlfriend!" I said, sadly. "Yeah. She doesn't." He said. I'm so upset! I just, I can't hold it in anymore. I started to cry a little. Taylor rubbed my back as I did so. Later that day, Dr. Smith checked Scarlet out and told us she should start remembering soon. She let us take her home.