Love Struck

'When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile. When a boy is in love, you can see it in his eyes. (Teenage Love Quotes)

(Scars POV)

I never thought I would like someone as much as I like Nash. I mean, I've never thought anyone could feel the way I feel with him. I just didn't think it was possible. Ya know, to love someone as much as I do Nash. Wait, what am I saying? I need to get to know him better before I assume I'm in love with him! I know exactly what to do! Now I'm just laying here, looking at Nash as he sleeps. I know it sounds creepy but, I just can't look away. I need to get up now. I have to get dressed. Maybe I'll make breakfast. Yeah! That'll do! I slowly, climbed out of bed and went to my room. I shut the door and grabbed new clothes. (Pic above) I then rushed to my bathroom and took a quick shower. After getting dressed and doing my hair, I slowly walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. Everyone is still asleep so I'll just make pancakes, eggs, and bacon or sausage. After cooking, I set the table and called out, "Everyone up! I made breakfast! Ya better hurry before its all gone or gets cold!" Not even a minute later, many boys came running down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made tons of food so there should be left over too. Knowing these boys, probably not. I looked to see who was missing. "Hmmm, there's Cam, Carter, Aaron, Hayes, Sky, Lainey, Marlena, Matt, Tay, both Jack's, and Shawn. Were missing... Nash!" I said. I was about to go get him when Skylynn asked, "Scar, where are you going?" I turned around. "I'm gonna go get Nash so he can eat breakfast. I'll be right back!" I then walked off and up the stairs. Once I got to Nashs door I softly knocked. No answer. I then opened the door to see Nash still asleep on his bed. *Sigh* I walked over to his bed and sat by his waist. "Nash, breakfast is getting cold!" I said. "Ugh! 5 more minutes mom!" He groaned. I nodded and as I got up, I was pulled back down. I landed on top of Nash. "Nash," I giggled, "No now!" He chucked as I looked into his kind, gentle blue eyes. "What's the magic word?" He asked. "Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?" I answered. "Fine!" He said. Before I got up, he kissed me on the cheek. My whole face turned as red as a tomato! "Come on!" I said dragging Nash out his room. Once we got to the satirs, he picked me up and thew me over his shoulder. "Nash! Put me down!" I giggled. "Never!" He yelled. "Fine! Just don't drop me and don't fall!" I yelled in defeat. Once we got to the bottom of the steps, he continued to walk with me on his shoulder. Once we got in the kitchen, all eyes were on us. "Marlena! Lainey! Help me!" I screamed while giggling. "Nah! Boys, you take care of it! Us ladies are too lazy!" Lainey said pretending to be exhausted. Marlena did the same as they both laughed. Nash put me down as the boys got up from the table. "Who's in my side?" Nash asked. Cameron, Carter, Taylor, and the Jacks raised their hands. "And Scars?" He asked. Matt, Shawn, and Aaron raised their hands. "Okay, ready, set, get her!" Nash yelled as I ran. I ran to the living room then out the back door. They followed. Matt tackled Carter, as Aaron and Shawn got the Jacks. Now I was left alone to run from Nash, Cameron, and Taylor. I ran to the end of the pool as Nash sated by the door, Cameron went on the left side of the pool, and Taylor went on the right side. I ran towards Taylor. As I passed him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Now his face was only and inch away from mine. "Tay! Please let me go! I'll do anything!" I told him as Cameron heading our way. "Anything?" He asked. I nodded. "Kiss me!" He said. I looked at him with a questioning look then kissed his cheek. Its like he froze. I smiled as he let me go and I ran inside. I turned around to see if Cam was following but he wasn't outside. "Ugh oh!" I whispered. I turned around to get tackled on the couch by Cameron. "Cammy!" I giggled. "Did you just call me 'Cammy'? He asked with a smile. I nodded. "Yeah! Got a problem with that?" I asked with sass. He shook his head and smiled. Nash ran in and smiled at me. Cameron got up and held me by my wrist. "Here ya go pal!" He said as he handed me to Nash. Nash nodded as a thanks as he smiled at me."I'm in big trouble now!" I mumbled. "Ugh, Matt, Aaron, Shawn! A little help here? Please...." My voice trailed as I screamed. I did all I knew to do, I ran for it. I ran to the stairs. Once I got to the top, I rushed to a random room and hid in the closet. I'm so stupid! This is Nash's room and Nash's closet! I looked up to see a little handle so I climbed up and pulled the handle. A small opening appeared. I squeezed out and ended up on the roof. I then shut the opening and sat at the middle of the roof. A few seconds later, I heard sounds behind me. I was about to turn and look until I felt arms wrap around my waist and a hand covered my mouth. I tried to scream till I saw it was Matt. "Shh, he'll find us!" He whispered. I nodded. "Um, Matt?" I asked. "Yeah?" He responded. "Ugh, you can let go of my waist now." I said awkwardly. "I don't want you to fall!" "I think I'll be fine, thanks though!" I said. He nodded and removed his hands from my waist. "Follow me!" I whispered. I started to climbed down and on to my balcony. Once Matt and I made it down safely, he shut and locked all my doors and windows. "Hey um, Scar?" He asked. I looked at him. "Um, I'm really sorry for the other night and I was wondering if um, if I could make it up to you by taking you out lat....." I cut Matt off. "Thanks Matt but I'm not gonna date you. I forgive you but, I just don't know how I feel right now." I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door bursting open. I looked over to see Nash, Cam and Tay at the door with huge smirks on their faces. "Found ya!" Nash said in a hot, deep voice. I giggled. "You found me, but you can't catch me!" I said running and sliding in between his legs. I then ran downstairs and into the backyard, again. I stoped at the edge of the pool. "Phew! I almost fel...." Before I could continue, I was in Nash's arms, in the pool. "Nash!" I yelled. "Yeah babe?" He said. Babe? What's up with that? I've never been called 'babe' before. Strange! "You got me wet!" I whined still in his arms. He chucked. "So? I think you look stunning!" He answered. Suddenly I turned a deep and dark red. "Awww! Look Nash! You made your girl blush!" Aaron said out of nowhere. Nash gently set me down in a chair after getting out of the pool and ran after Aaron. "Better run Aaron. Nash is gonna kill ya!" I yelled to Aaron. He smiled and said, "I know!" Then he ran inside with Nash following. I started laughing and send inside also.

(Later that day)

(Nash's POV)

"Hey Nash! Wanna play truth or dare with us? We didn't get to the other night!" Carter says to me. "Nah, I'm good!" I answer. "Scars playing! Ya know, if ya wanna get dared to kiss her? Who knows!" "Fine...." My voice trailed. I went in the living room to see everyone in a circle around the table. I sat in between Johnson and Shawn. "Okay, Carter, truth or dare?" Matt asked. "Dare!" He answered. Ugh oh! This is gonna be interesting.