A Fresh Start (part 1)

(Scars POV)

Recap

I looked at the door to see......

End recap

.......Taylor holding flowers. "White roses, my favorite!" I said, smiling. "How did you know?" I asked. "You always talked about how you love nature and you'd say your favorite kind of flowers, also." Taylor said, handing me the flowers. I ran to my room and put them on my bed then went back to Taylor. We walked outside and he opened the car door for me. I said thanks as I got in. After he did so himself, we were off to the movies. Once we got there, we got our tickets, bought snacks and drinks, then found a seat in the theater. A few minutes later, the movie started. We went to see Sinister 2. I jumped a few times and ended up with my face in Taylor's chest. He chucked every time I did. After that, we went to a nice restaurant and sat at a table. Taylor and I talked for a while while eating our food. I got spaghetti, yum! Gotta admit, 1. This food is great! And 2. I think I like Taylor, a lot! The was a few minutes of silence while I stuffed my face. I looked up to see Taylor staring at me. "You're beautiful!" He said. I blushed a deep shade of red. "Oh, you have a little something on, ugh, your face." He says leaning forward and reaching for my face. He whipped the sause off my lips with his thumb. Kinda like in one of those romantic movies. Next thing I know, I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. I felt the fireworks burst through my head! It feels, MAGICAL! We kissed for a few seconds before I pulled away for air. I smiled and so did he. "Taylor I, ugh..." I was cutt off by Taylor shhing me. "Scarlet, I really like you! I have for a while now and um, I was wondering if you'd do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked. Suddenly, a flashback came to my head. It was the night Nash asked me out, before I was kidnapped again. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor calling my name. "Scarlet? Scar are you okay?" He asked, worried. I nodded, "Um, yeah, I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I said with a slight smile. Taylor's whole face lit up with joy. I need to forget about Nash! I'm with Tay now and I don't need my past feelings to get in the way! After that, Taylor said he had a surprise for me so we drove to......

******************************

a/n= I've actually seen Sinister 2. I really liked it! You should watch it! I do love scary movies even though I jump a lot in them, mainly when things pop up or jump out at the screen! Lol. Love ya peeps! Stay tuned to see what happens in the next chapter! P.S. Just a little heads up, I might be doing a lot of twist soon! *whispers*, you never heard that from me! Lol.

Yo pal,
-Kiersten