Chapter 36 (don't know what to name it)

(Scars POV)

Recap

I opened the door to reveal......

End recap

......Julie......

"Julie! Hey! It's nice to see you again!" I said, pulling her inside. "Guys, this is my close friend Julie! Julie, thats Carter, Nash, Matt, Shawn, Marlena, Cameron, Carley, Aaron, Lainey, Jack J, Jack G, Conner, and this is my boyfriend Taylor!" I told everyone. Carley, Marlena, and Lainey all said hi as the boys waved. Conner just stood there, staring at Julie. "Um, Conner?" I asked waving my hand infront of his face. "Hm, yeah?" He replied, jumping a little. "This is Julie." I said, once again. "N-nice to meet you!" Conner smiled. Julie gave him a warm smile back. "How about we play some Truth or Dare?" Grayson asked. Everyone said 'sure' and nodded. We all gathered around the table. I was inbetween Taylor and Cameron. "Whos first?" I asked.

(Conners POV)

Scarlet opened the door to a beautiful girl around our age. She looked like a cool and fiesty girl, my type! I just stood there, thinking about how to ask her out. I couldn't understand what was being said until i saw a hand infront of my face. "Hm, yeah?" I asked. "This is Julie." Scarlet said. "N-nice to meet you!" Was all i was able to get out. Julie smiled at me which made my heart float. Then Grayson suggested we play a game of Truth or Dare. Everyone aggreed and we all sat around the table. Julie was by Taylor, across from me. I was too focused on her beautiful features to hear Scarlet say something. "I'll go!" Grayson said. "Ethan, Truth or Dare?" He asked.

(Graysons POV)

By the way Nash talked about Scarlet to us, I could tell Ethan was interested but knew she was taken by Taylor. She had already stole Nash's heart so Ethan couldn't do that to him. Nash asked us to help him win Scarlets heart again. As close friends, we couldn't say no. Taylor and Scarlet look very happy together! I don't think I'll be able to go through with this plan, thats why Ethan and I made our own plan. One to help both Scarlet and Nash.

Knock knock knock.

Time to begin!

******************************

a/n= Oh! What do you guys think Ethan and Grayson are planning? Will Taylor and Scar stay together? Read on to find out!

Yo pal,
-Kiersten