Chapter 2

Lexis POV
I drove home from school in my green bug. I saw Oliver was home because I saw his black mustang. I also knew Travis was home because I saw his blue corvette. Saddie was also home because I saw her purple mini cooper.

I had 7 siblings. Oliver and I were twins, we were 18. Travis was next he was 17. Then there was Saddie she was 16. After Saddie there was Lela she was 14. Then there was Alexis she was 12. Then Wilbur he was 10. Then the baby of the family Hector he was 7.

I know your thinking why the hell would my parents want to have 8 kids, well your guess is as good as mine. I have no clue why they had so many kids. I think it was because they could.

Both of my parents were lawyers, so they were gone a lot. Oliver and I took care of all the younger kids, but Saddie and Travis and even Lela were starting to get more and more independent. So we mainly just took care of Alexis, Wilbur and Hector.

I walked into my house and went upstairs to my room. I started doing homework. About halfway through my homework I noticed my laptop was missing. I stormed to Oliver's room. I kicked the door open, "Oliver give me my fucking laptop!" I shouted. I held out my hand, "I'm sick of you taking it so you can try and nose through it." I looked to Oliver's gaming chairs in the corner of the room. I saw that Kaden was there to, smirking at me. My face must have turned 3 shades darker, I was so embarrassed.

"How do you really feel?" Kaden said smirking. Oliver was cracking up from inside his closet, I was so embarrassed. He handed me my laptop and I snatched it from his hands.

"Are you going to Kelsey's party tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah." Kaden smirked at me.

"No shit. Everyone's gonna be there. " Oliver said.

"I was just curious, chill your balls." I started walking out of his room but turned around. "Oh Oliver, if you take my laptop again I'll cut your dick off." I saw Kaden laughing and Oliver was getting darker he was angry, I had embarrassed him.

I finished my homework and took a shower. I blow dried my hair straight because I wanted Kaden to notice me. My hair was naturally curly and it looked pretty curly but I looked stunning with straight hair, so I saved that card for special occasions like parties. My blonde hair framed my face and ran down to the middle of my back. I made my makeup darker. I had eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, blush and lipstick on. I put on a pink halter crop top. It showed my entire back, under my hair and showed a good bit of my flat stomach. I put on some really short white jean shorts with lace. They were so short that the very bottom of my butt cheeks were showing. I put on some small silver heels due to my height. I checked myself once more in the mirror and then walked out into the hallway. I ran into a solid chest. I rubbed my temple. It was Kaden.

"My bad lex." he said. I started to strut away hoping to catch his attention. He walked behind me and when we got downstairs he held the door open for me. I was halfway through the door when he grabbed me arm and pulled me to him. He put his lips near me ear "You look hot lex." he said before walking out and getting in Olivers car. I was frozen there for a minute, my heart was fluttering. I was pulled to my senses by angels car horn. Angel was my best friend and I was hitching a ride with her to the party. "Girl you look hot!" Angel said.

"Same to you." I smiled at her.

We parked about a block away from Kelsey's house. Her house was even bigger than mine and that was ridiculous considering she had more than 9 rooms for just her and her parents. But hey I wasn't complaining it was perfect for parties. We walked inside and the music filled my ears, penetrating my thoughts. I had red cup after cup filled with punch that was spiked with vodka. I saw Kaden and smiled at him. My thoughts were slurred and my head was already pounding. I grabbed another cup and drank. I went and grabbed Kaden's hands, I grabbed his hands! I was too drunk to care and so was he. I pulled him to the dance floor and we started dancing to the blaring music. It was pop music and my heart was pumping to the beat. I was really close to him we were dancing together, my chest was pressed to his chest. All around us I saw that couples were grinding so I turned so my back was facing his chest and then we started grinding. He set his hands on my hips and put his lips next to my ear. "You're so hot Lex." he whispered. When we were tired of dancing, I put my lips next to his ear "wanna go upstairs?" He smirked at me before nodding and grabbing my hands. We walked up the stairs and went to a room, I locked the door. I was about to walk over but he was right behind me. He pushed me against the door and pushed his lips to mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. It was getting intense but I didn't mind. Kaden grabbed my butt and lifted me up, my back was against the wall and my legs were draped around his waist. His hands were on my butt and my hands were in his hair. He trailed kisses down my neck and to my color bone then he kissed the same path back to my lips. He carried me to the bed and layed me down. He was hovering above me kissing me when I decided to be bold. I put my hands under the hem of his shirt and pulled it off his head.

"You sure you're ready for that?" he asked.

I felt so awkward, I got off the bed and headed for the door. I thought he wanted me, I mean he's slept with plenty of girls, why not me. "I'm sorry" I said. I was almost at the door when I was pulled around. I was almost in tears. "Lex," Kaden said, "Its not that I don't want to, believe me its tempting but I actually like you, I don't want it to just be some meaningless hookup."

"You like me?" I said

"Yeah I do, I just didn't tell you because I didn't want to do that to Oliver."

"Well I like you too..." I said.

"I wish we could date, but we can't." he said.

"Where's this coming from? Arn't you supposed to be the bad boy?"

"The bad boy can get serious once in a while." He smirked.

"What about your reputation?" I said.

"It will be secret, we have to keep it secret from your brother." He said.

"So you will still be a bad boy?"

"Yeah I have to be, but you can be my secret acceptation."

He kissed me.

I knew this would come back to bite me, but I couldn't help it Kaden mesmerized me.

The door opened and Oliver walked in, I backed away from Kaden.

"Oh sor....." Oliver started. "Kaden!" He shouted. "Why the fuck is your shirt off?"

"Oliver let me explain." Kaden rushed.

I was frozen, Oliver grabbed my arm.

"How the fuck could you, with my little sister! God dammit don't ever come back to my house."

Oliver was pulling me down the stairs, "Oliver stop!"

"NO!" he said "How could you? You don't know him the way I do, he would have just used you!"

We reached the car and the ride home was silent. When we got home. He stormed upstairs. I went upstairs after him. "Oliver" I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disappoint you." I was in his room now, he was facing away from me. I sat on his bed, suddenly feeling terrible. "Oliver look at me please." I sniffed, the tears started coming. "I'm sorry." I was really crying now. Oliver turned around and hugged me.

"Lexi please don't cry, I just don't want someone to take advantage of you. Kaden is a player. He can have anyone he wants but not my little sister. Please promise me you wont see him."

I felt guilt as I lied to him, "I promise."