Chapter 7

Lexis POV

Kaden really took the skin rule we had established to a new level. In gym class he had claimed he "felt hot" and had ripped his shirt off. Every girls head snapped his direction, even some boys heads. I felt myself staring at his sculpted chest and abs. My eyes went lower to his V-line. God, he was so hot. I knew I shouldn't have given him the advantage with me looking, but what was I supposed to do? I'm a hormonal teenage girl who was given the chance to look at a really hot boy, you all know you would have looked. I looked up and saw his eyes on me, he winked at me. I blushed and looked away. I was thwacked in the head with a dodge ball. I glared at the Junior.

"Hit me again and you get a ball shot." I sneered.

I started running a lap around the gym, I hiked my already short gym shorts up even more. I felt his eyes on me, score. I could feel that the very bottom of my butt cheeks were hanging out. I looked out and saw about six juniors drooling as I ran. I gave every single one of them a death glare, as if to say "Back the fuck off!"

I suddenly felt a presence beside me. I looked to my right and saw Kaden's smiling face. Kaden smacked my butt and I jumped. I glared at him.

"Hey, if you want to flaunt them, I'm going to acknowledge them." He smirks.

"Same goes for you then." I say.

"Good girls always fall for bad boys," he says, "Its inevitable."

I laugh as I slap him. I stare at his muscled chest that my hands on, god it feels god to touch him. Its almost like a jolt of energy going through me. I realize my hand has been there far to long and pull it away shyly, meeting his eyes.

He smiles at me, "what, do you like my body?" He asked seriously.

I almost burst out in laughter, I end up stifling a snicker.

"What?" He laughs.

I pull his arm and we sprint out the door without the gym teacher even noticing.

I pulled him into a janitors closet and looked at him. "Honestly, do you really not reliese how gorgeous you are?" I laughed.

"I know obviously, I just didn't think you were attracted to me." He says a tiny hint of sadness in his voice.

"Obviously, I am. I just don't want to be." I said bashfully.

"I'm gonna be honest, you're hot. I like you. However I have never said 'I love you' to anyone ever, so don't expect that from me." He said, not making eye contact with me.

"I'm gonna be honest too, I like you too. I'm gonna get you to say 'I love you' because then you will lose the game. I'm not gonna say 'I love you' because then I would lose the game and, you are going to lose the game not me." I smirked.

"How long have you liked me?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I blush.

"Don't lie." He says, I can hear he wants an honest answer.

"You can't make fun of me..." I say quietly.

"I won't I promise." He says genuinely.

I've never seen this side of him, the gentle, caring side. Its then that I wonder if maybe he is just doing it to win. I also wonder if he actually likes me and is showing me this side of him because he cares about me.

"Freshmen year." I whisper.

"How long have you liked me?" I asked.

"End of sophomore year." He says.

I smile, "really?"

"Really. I have gotten to know you through being best friends with Oliver and, I watched you get older and get hotter. I just got attracted to you but, I didn't want to admit it." He blushes.

"I have a serious question." I say.

"Anything." He says.

"Why do you sleep around so much?"

"I.... ummm. I don't really know, honest. I guess its just a habit I fell into when I got popular. I felt like I had to prove something to people..." He trails off.

"What? You can tell me." I say quietly, looking into his eyes. He looks back at me.

"I haven't slept with anyone in three months. Its been kinda hard, I'm trying to break my habit. I just... the last girl I slept with.... I felt like such an asshole. She was not even a freshman yet. She was gonna be in like a month but still.... I took her virginity, she could have saved it for someone she really loved not some dumb junior, almost senior looking for a meaningless hookup. I can't forgive myself....... I feel so guilty."

I stood there silent, he looked at me. "I know, now you think I'm terrible too." He said quietly.

I put my hand on his face, my thumb moving against his cheek. I looked at him, "I don't think your terrible. I think you made a mistake, but your at least owning up to your mistake. You realize you were wrong." I smile.

He gives me a crooked smile, and I laugh.

"Your so weird. I've never seen the soft side of you." I smile.

"I'm not soft, I'm just not hard to my girlfr..." His face gets red.

"What was that word you were gonna say?" I smirk.

"Nothing.. it was a slip." He says blushing.

I wrap my arms around him and press my face to his shoulder. He wraps his fingers around my chin and pulls my face to his. He kisses me softly, I put my hand on his bare back. His still uncovered chest is pressed to mine. I have a tank top on and can feel his bulging arm muscles wrapped around my waist securely.

"Lex..." He mumbles into our kiss.

"What?" I say quietly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says quietly.

"Yes!" I smile.

"I want you to be my longtime girlfriend, until you lose the game." He laughs.

A small part of me deflates, he's still thinking about the game.

"I don't care, because you are gonna lose anyway." I smirk.

"We'll just see about that..... girlfriend." He adds.

"Okay, boyfriend." I smile.

I push my lips to his. He kisses me softly.

Even though this is a game, I don't care. I have feelings for him and I think he has feelings for me, so why does it matter. Kaden and I are dating now and though it may be a game at the start, I think it may turn into something more. Something as much as three words, but he would be the first ones to say that. We walk out of the janitors closet hand and hand as he walks me to my next class, let the stares begin.