Chapter 17

*one month later*
Lexis POV

I wake up screaming from the nightmare I just had about the guy that raped me. I let out another screech as I feel arms wrap around my waist. Yes, I'm still traumatized by the rape that happend over a month ago. I didn't tell anyone about it because I didn't want Kaden to get busted for killing that guy. I luckily didn't get pregnant and Kaden and I have now been dating for about three months. 

"Angel, baby, its just me." Kaden soothes, interrupting my thoughts. I look at the clock on the his nightstand and see that its 3:00 am.

"I'm sorry," I sniffle. "Go back to sleep, I'm fine."

His strong arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me on top of him. His lips press to my temple. "He can't get you angel, I'm your protector and I'll be damned if any other guy comes within 50 feet of you. Until you get sick of me, then any guys you want can go near you." Kaden whispers.

Butterflies fill my stomach, like they always do when he talks to  me like that. "I don't want any other guys bear." I say pecking his lips. "Nor will I ever want any other guys." I add.

He smiles, his eyes still closed and I lay my head on his chest. I realize that I'm still on top of him and start to climb off.

"Don't think about it," he whispers, his voice husky.

I climb back on top of him and kiss his cheek, while settling my head on his chest. My heart is still racing but with Kadens hands around my waist and his chin on top  of my head, I start to  calm down. Kaden has a wonderful calming effect on me, I listen to his heartbeat till mine is equal to his. His breathing is starting to even.

"I love you," I whisper into his chest. His hands flinch slightly on my waist and his lips graze my temple again, he was almost asleep.

"I--- I--- lov---love" He says more asleep than awake.

"shhhh," I say, "I know you love me too." I chuckle.

With that I slip into darkness listening to Kadens steady heartbeat.

*****************************************************************************

I wake up to sweet kisses being pressed all over my face. I smile into the warm chest I am still on top of before lifting my head to meet Kaden's gaze. He looks at me with such passion it makes me want to melt. I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and puts his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance.  I grant it to him gladly and then bite his bottom lip seductively. He growls against my mouth and I move my lips to his neck.

After Kaden and I make out for a little while I get off of him.

"Your so warm, come back." He groans.

"Only using me for my body heat?" I smirk.

"Among other things..." He smirks back.

"Come on," I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of bed. "I need to wash my hair and you do it better."

"Using me for my cleaning skills?" he asks.

"Among other things." I smirk, mimicking him.

We undress what little clothes we had to begin with and hop in.

Lets just say we did a little more than just wash each other. If you still didn't catch on shower sex is hot as fuck.

Kaden smirks as he watches me get dressed.

"What you wanting me again?" I say messing with him.

"If I had it my way we would fuck all day and barley even have breaks for food." He says his voice husky.

I would be lying if I said this didn't get me totally aroused. "Maybe on the honeymoon." I say, gasping when I realize what I just said. I expect him to shut down, marriage is a big step and he is still slightly afraid of commitment.

  Instead he just smiles and says "I'll hold you too that, it will come sooner than you think."

My face turns tomato red as I realize that he just indirectly said he wanted to marry me one day.

I know, I know, your all thinking this is a big joke. How can two people date for three months and know they want to marry each other. Well for one, Kaden and I have known and liked each other sense we were about 6. So yes we have only technically been dating three months but our feelings have been building for twelve years! Two we are very and I mean VERY sexually compatible. ;)

Once we both get dressed we just have a movie day in his bed. We do this quite often and its very calming and effective to just cuddle with him all day.

Kaden and I have a party with our friends at 10 pm which is in one hour. I put on a purple crop top that shows my belly button piercing and black jeans as well as black wedges. 

Kaden and I are the last to arrive at Jacobs house and Charlotte, Luke, Adian, Paris, Jacob, Kayla, Naveah and Adam are here

Kaden and I are the last to arrive at Jacobs house and Charlotte, Luke, Adian, Paris, Jacob, Kayla, Naveah and Adam are here. We decide to play spin the bottle. Charlotte spins first and it lands on Adian who is dating Paris so Charlotte gives him a quick peck. Luke spins and it lands on me hes dating Charlotte so he gives me a peck. FYI the couples are Kaden and I, Paris and Adian, Charlotte and Luke, Jacob and Kayla and Naveah and Adam. It goes on and on and Kaden and I haven't kissed once though it seems we have kissed every other person in the room. We are all a bit tipsy and drunk and are laughing at everything. I have kissed every other guy as well as Charlotte and Paris. Kaden has kissed every girl twice except for Paris who he only kissed once. Its my turn to spin and it finally lands on Kaden. I smirk and pull him to me. I press my lips against his and kiss him on and on. My hands run through his thick brown hair and his hands stay on my waist. His tongue enters my mouth and I press my chest against his. Jacob starts a cat whistle that spreads around the circle.

"get a room!" Adam shouts. I pull away and bury my face in his chest blushing.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Kaden laughs pulling me to my feet and carrying me bridal style upstairs.

"Have fun!" Jacob calls.

"Use a condom!" Adds Adam.

"Don't be too loud!" Luke laughs.

"Will do boys." I yell back before, kissing Kaden's neck.

I see all the hickeys I have left all over his neck and smirk, I mark him mine and he sure marks me his.

We go into a bedroom and he puts me on my feet. I peel off his shirt and jeans and he does the same to me. He lays me down before spreading my thighs so he can lay in between them.He kisses my stomach as I fist his hair. He comes back up to my lips shortly after and I pull him down closer to me.

"I love you," I moan against his mouth.

"mmmm, I love you too." He says kissing my neck.

Oh yes, tonight was going to be fun.