Chapter 14

Lexis POV

After Kaden curled my hair, I shooed him out of my room so that I could get dressed. I pulled open my closet and searched through my dresses.
"No, no, no, why did I even buy this?" I say quietly, looking through my dresses . Then I finally found a perfect dress. It was a light but beautiful green strapless dress. It was skin tight and went down to about mid to upper thigh.
I went to my mirror and put on some blush, mascara, some black eyeliner and a smoky eye look with eyeshadow.
"You about ready Lex?" Kaden called while knocking on my door lightly. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before pulling open my door.
Kaden stood there for a minute his eyes raking over my curves, my whole body for that matter. While he was looking at me, I took the opportunity to look at him. He was wearing a black v-neck with dark blue jeans. His muscles were on full display in his time for shirt and I almost jumped him there.
"Woah," Kadens voice broke my train of thought.
"You look absolutely stunning." He said quietly, his eyes not leaving my curves.
"Thanks Bear." I smiled, pressing a light kiss to his lips.
Once we riled up Sam and Oliver we all loaded into Kadens truck. Sam had on a skin tight purple dress that was even shorter than mine. Oliver looked like he was gonna pull his hair out when he saw her sit down in the backseat, I'm sure it rode up even further. Hey, what can I say, Oliver was a hormonal boy and Sam loves to tease him, I think it's funny.
Once we were all in the truck, I saw Oliver pull Sam closer to him and put his hand on her thigh. He put his lips by her ear and whispered something to her that made her giggle.
"Bro keep it in your pants, you just hit that like an hour ago." Kaden smirks. I look back and Sam blushes before hiding in Oliver's chest. Oliver just smirks and says back "your just jealous cause I get some and you don't."
Oh god, Oliver just went there. Kaden continues to smirk and just says "we'll see."
"Ewwww your talking about my sister here." Oliver says while making gagging noises. I laugh and so does Sam while Kaden moves his hand to my thigh.
Once we pull up to the party, I hop out and walk inside. The blaring music fills my ears immediately, I love party's they are so fun. I walk out to the dance floor and start to move with the music. Arms wrap around my waist and I smile, knowing its Kaden I grind my hips against his. Suddenly the arms are pulled away, I turn around "hey tha---" I start, only got see Kaden is pulling away some other dude. Kaden pulls me to him and crushes his lips to mine. I feel so bad, I really thought it was Kaden, I didn't even think to check because I figured the whole school knew not to mess with Kadens girl. His tongue entered my mouth and I pulled myself closer to him, my body pressed against his. I hoped this was a good apology. Kaden eventually pulled away and there were quite a few people staring at us. He lowered his lips to my ear, "Do me a favour and don't do that again so I don't have to punch anybody."
"Babe I'm so sorry, I thought that was you. I didn't think anybody was stupid enough to come near me when they know I'm yours."
He smiles at my statement, "your mine?"
"Until you don't want me to be." I smile.
"I can't see that happening." He smirks as he lowers his lips to mine and kisses me again.
"Want a drink Angel?" He says in my ear.
"Yeah," I smile.
Kaden leaves a returns a minute later with two red cups. I take one and smile at him. A girl I don't know comes up to him and smirks, "hey handsome."
Kaden turns to face her and pulls me to his side.
"You gotta be getting tired of this tell drink of water here." She says pointing to me. Kadens muscles tense beneath me as she puts her hand on his arms and runs it down his chest. "Want a good time? I bet your not getting anything from this little virgin." She smirks. "You know I'll do anything for you babe, whatever you want." She winks at Kaden and I come undone.
"Listen bitch, just because I don't have to open my legs to get a guy doesn't mean that I'm not giving him everything he wants." I smirk.
"Awwww, did I strike a nerve, the only way you ever get guys is opening your legs at least I'm not a slut." I say. I lightly press my lips to Kadens.
"He doesn't want you, thanks though come again." I say. Her hand makes contact with my face as she smirks. Oh no you don't, I reach out to grab her fake locks of barbie hair but am pulled back by Kaden.
"She's not worth it," he whispers in my ear. "By the way your really hot when your angry." He laughs placing a kiss beneath my ear.
I grab another drink and take a few gulps. I pull Kaden out to the dance floor and move my hips against his. I can feel his abs against my back and have to remember to breath. We dance through song after song. I finally turn around so I'm facing him and dance with his chest pressed to mine. I grind my hips against his and put my hand in his hair. He puts his hands on my waist and presses a kiss to my forehead as we dance. We have both had a few to many drinks and are a little hazy. We normally don't do PDA but neither of us care. There are girls watching specifically Kaden wishing they were me. I make sure to rub in their faces that he's mine. I press my lips against his hard and push my body against him. I feel his little fiend pressing against my abdomen and this only makes me get more aroused.
When we finally decide to leave, Oliver drives home and Kaden and I sit in the back, while Sam sits in the front.
I'm basically on top of Kaden because we are sitting so close. I pull him to me and press my lips to his. Soon we are full on making out, seemingly forgetting that Oliver and Sam are in the front until we hear a throat clear. We both pull away and Kaden smirks down at me. His hair is already tousled from how many times I have put my hand through it. Sam laughs and links her fingers with Oliver.
Once we get home I'm so drunk that I can barely walk, Kadan is tipsy but not drunk so he Carey's me up the stairs. I watch Oliver and Sam sneak past us to get his room. Wander what they are doing, I say to myself sarcastically. Kaden opens my door and lays me on my bed. He smirks at me and presses a kiss to my forhead. "See you tomorrow Angel." He says.
"Hey Kaden, do me a favour." I say.
"What Angel?" He smiles
"Go to the door, close it, lock it, then come and sleep here with me." I slur .
"You sure you want that Lex?" He asks.
"1000% sure" I smile.
He does as I say and walks over to my bed, before laying down beside me.
I cuddle up to his chest and then begin kissing his neck. I kiss up and down his neck to the top of his chest and then around his lips. A small groan escapes him and I get satisfaction to keep going. I push my lips to his and kiss him on and on. He flips is so he's on top and I feel his abs pressing against my stomach and reach for the hem of his v-neck. I pull it up over his head and throw it off to the side. My hands feel their way up and down his abs. God, he is so ripped. I kiss his chest and then flip us again so that I'm straddling his waist. I press my lips to all 8 of his abs and the kiss near his beautiful v-line. A groan escapes his mouth as he wraps his hands in my hair and pulls my lips to his. His hands find my dress zipper and pull it down in one smooth motion. I slip out of my dress and am left in my lace bra and underwear. Kadens eyes rake over my nearly bare body. "Your so beautiful angel." He says quietly.
"Your so hot bear." I counter. He flips us again and once again he's on top. I reach for his belt buckle and take off his pants. He unclamps the back of my bra and throughs it on the floor with our other clothes. His lips find my breast and a load moan escapes me mouth as he peppers kisses all over my chest. He grabs my underwear and pulls them down my hips. I grab his boxers and pull them down his legs. My eyes drift down to his large package. He's big, he's enormous actually. He catches my eyes and smirks.
"Like what you see?" He smirks.
"I could ask the same." I smile
"I love what I see." He says pressing a kiss to my lips.
"Oh I don't know, I think you could get a little buffer." I say running a hand down his large bicep.
"Really," he says "you see my girlfriend she likes to use me as a pillow often so I can't get to buff because then I'll be to hard for her to sleep on." He laughs, so do I.
"I'm just kidding I love your body." I say.
"I know." He says, cocky.
I lace my fingers in his hair and pull him down to me. I press my lips to his and am interrupted by him pulling away. He takes out a foil packet and slips it on.
He looks at me and says "are you sure you want to do this."
"Yes." I smile
"Lexi I'm serious I don't want us to be awkward after this and I don't want you to be embarrassed you slept with me. "
"If anything you'll be embarrassed you slept with me." I say quietly, looking away.
"Hey," he pulls my face to look him directly in the eyes "I will never be embarrassed of you. Your smart, funny, beautiful, kind, what's not to like. You might be embarrassed you slept with a dumb jock who's gone through girls like tissues before." He says.
"I would never think of you like that." I say before pressing my lips to his.
"So your positive?" He says.
"Yes Kaden, just kiss me." I say.
He does as I command and kisses me as he slowly eases himself into me.
I am a virgin so it stings a little and it takes me a second to get used to his size.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah, just stings a little." I say.
"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He says, slowly easing himself in and out of me. The pain subsides quickly and is replaced with ecstasy.
"Ohh... Kaden, " I groan.
"Lex, so tight, oh god." He growls.
"Faster, please" I beg and he speeds up his thrusts.
He goes faster and faster until I'm moaning so loud I'm sure the rest of the house can hear it. He hits a spot that makes me come undone. "Kaden!" I scream. "Oh god, Lex." He says as we both climax. He lays beside me both of us trying to catch our breath.
"That was amazing." I whisper.
"It was, that's the best sex I've ever had." He says.
We move under the covers and I cuddle up to his chest.
"Kaden," I say.
"What's Angel?"
"I'm falling in love with you." I say quietly.
"I'm falling in love with you too, lex."
Those are the last words I hear before drifting asleep, could me life be any better?

" Those are the last words I hear before drifting asleep, could me life be any better?