Chapter 6

Lexis POV
Lexis dress is the photo...

I needed to hook Kaden from the start. I knew one way Kaden wouldn't be able to deny me, look like a slut. I wasn't gonna go full out, I'm not one of his sex toys or a slut! However I wanted to win this game and I would have him begging for me before I would be begging for him.

I put on a light blue dress that rose a little higher than mid thigh. It was tight and outlined all my curves. I had hips a butt and boobs, so the dress really made me stand out.  It had no sleeves and an open back. I swear there was more skin than fabric. The entire dress was layered with a beautiful blue lace and there was a see through blue collar. I put on some white converse and a dash of makeup. I had washed my hair this morning and, it was now hanging in beautiful blonde spirals around my face. My hair dried curly, I was very lucky. My hair was a beautiful golden blonde, with natural highlights. People always ask how long it takes for me to curl my hair, but I don't, I just let it dry. My hair went down to about my waist curly, so straight it was down to my butt. I checked my reflection in the mirror one more time. I nodded my head at my reflection, I looked good.

I went downstairs to find Oliver and Samantha making out. Samantha was Oliver's girlfriend. Samantha was gorgeous but, then again Oliver wasn't unfortunate looking. Oliver was the quarterback of the football team and Samantha was the head cheerleader, so I guess it was fate that they date. They had actually been dating for a while now, Oliver was a huge player sophomore year, like Kaden is now.  When he met Samantha junior year  he changed, he actually liked her, she wasn't just a meaningless hookup. They had actually been dating almost a year now.

"I love you." Samantha blurted in the middle of their kiss.

I watched Oliver's reaction at her words. I hadn't heard them say that ever, I hoped he would't get scared off. His face tightened a little, like he was uncomfortable, but then he smiled. His face softened.

"I love you too." He smiled at her.

My mouth dropped open. Oliver had never said 'I love you' to a girl ever,but I knew he was sincere. They were so cute! She smiled at him and laughed.

"Do you really?" She asked, suddenly skeptical.

"Of course I do," he smiles, "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

She smiles, "god I love you."

He kisses her again.

"ehhmmm." I say. "Sorry to interrupt but you're gonna be late if you don't go now."

"Right," Oliver says, before grabbing Samantha's hand.

I went to my car and got in. I smiled at myself in the mirror before backing out.

I walked onto school grounds and looked for my target. I saw Kaden sitting with his friends at a table outside. His eyes flicked to mine and I locked my gaze on him. His eyes immediately started drifting down to my curves. I smirked, I knew he couldn't resist himself. Kaden stood and walked my direction, our eyes still locked. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist dragging me behind him. He pulled me into the janitors closet.

"Well played," He said.

"Oh am I too much darling," I said sarcastically, "wanna give up now?"

"I didn't know we were allowed to show skin." He smirked.

"Why? Are you getting to attracted to me, you wanting me to much?" I snickered.

He pulled my closer to him. We were so close our breaths were mixing. I leaned in and touched my forehead to his. I moved my lips a little closer to his, we were millimeters apart. He leaned in and I dodged his lips, planting a kiss on his neck. He held my face in his hands and tried to kiss me again. I dodged once again and planted another kiss on his neck. Only this time I opened my lips a little and dragged them up to his ear. I earned a slight moan from him and smiled. I was tempting him, he wanted me right now. He put his finger on my chin and lifted my face, so my eyes were on him. He pushed his lips to mine, this time I let him kiss me. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I loved kissing him. I pulled away right as we were settling into a rhythm, teasing him more.

"Your all about teasing me aren't you?" He said.

"You turned it into a game." I said.

"You wanna add teasing and tempting and showing skin to the rules? Okay, remember its your fault when you jump on me because I'm too tempting."

"Try me." I smirked.

"Don't speak before you see..." He says.

"See you later." I smile at him, and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Lex," he says, causing me to turn. "Game on."

I smile.