Chapter One: House Warming Party

"Oh my gosh Cleo" I whimper

She sucking hard on my skin while I squirm underneath her, though one of her legs is between my own, rubbing against my most intimate part, causing me to pant.

It's been three days since the last time I was in this position, you see my bestfriend loved to give me hickies, and if one started to fade she'd give me two more, saying that as long as I had hickies from her, only her, that I would be safe from all the monsters, and as I grew up it just became our thing. I even had a panic attack growing up when her hickies would fade and she was gone on a trip or was sick, my mum would have to drive me to wherever Cleo was and only after she was holding me did I calm down. We'd had such a strong bond that whenever something was wrong my mum would take me to Cleo, knowing that I'd calm down, and if it was serious like I had a fever, mum would give us her delicious chicken soup in bed eve if Cleo  wasn't sick knowing that I would be sick longer without her beside me.

"There, it's done" she sighs.

Looking down at me she smiles, I'm still panting and feeling the effects that her mouth have on me, it's been weird lately I get such a strong tingling feeling whenever I'm around her, I don't even have to see her to know that she's near. At this moment we are laying on top of her bed.

"So how do you like your new apartment?" I ask.

Cleo has flopped down beside me and we're staring up at her ceiling while watching the sunset change shades against it. She's holding my hand and stroking soothing patterns while listening to me talk.

"I love it and all the room I have now, no annoying roommates stealing my food, or crazy exes banging on the door. What about you baby girl, how do you like the new apartment?"

"I think it's perfect for you, and I can't wait until I can get my own!" I yell.

Sitting up I make my way to look out into her glass patio that faced the pool and the rest of the city, a smile was on my lips as she came and stood with her front to my back. I could feel the contours of her breasts against my back while her hands somehow made their way to my front and under my shirt.

"No when you can move out, you'll be living with me."

"Maybe"

"Maybe angel? No that's a yes."

She turns me around so that i have to look up in to those violet eyes that are bright and seem to have the stars trapped in them. She smiles as I wrinkle me nose, kissing the tip of it before she's shoving her face into my neck.

"I'll think about it." I hum.

"Also I have some exciting news to tell you baby girl!"  She days yet continues to nuzzle into my neck and hum contently.

Running my hands through her long back hair, enjoying our little hug when the doorbell is being run about a million times in just a second. Groaning Cleo pulls away from me as we make our way to the front of her mansion like apartment. Standing at the door with enough alcohol to supply a bar, is Cleos childhood friend and my big brother.

"Wassup bitches?" He says in a high pitch voice before sauntering in like he owns the joint.

"What the hell Cleo why does Nadia get to be with your first in you're new apartment." He whines as if just realizing I've been here longer.

"Because she's my little munchkin and you're just the older brother"

"I'm also the child hood best friend I mean come on, I had you first for five whole years!" He yells.

All the while opening up a large bottle of cranberry Smirnoff and grabbing some cranberry juice and guava.

"Yeah well she has nice boobs and you don't, and you know how I like boobs better." She throws a wink at my brother.