Chapter Twelve: Do as the Romans Do

She has tackled me to the bed, I let out a little oomph as the wind is knocked out of me. She than proceeds to push my hands up, locking her hands around my wrists above my head. My heart starts to pound as I wiggle underneath her trying to get free. But she only smiles before stretching out my hands, then grabs them both with one hand so the other can caress my face. I know this position too well, I know what she's going to do but I can't let her.

"Cleo get off me" I huff

"Are you going to go on a walk with that loser?" She asks.

"Aiden is not a loser okay? He's actually very nice" after I say this I can see her eyes start to flow with anger.

Perhaps I shouldn't of said that.

"Oh is Aiden just all this great stuff hmm" she hums.

Looking down at me, she eyes my neck and moves forward slightly but I'm talking again.

"Cleo knock it off, I should be down there already" I whine. Again moving my hips trying to buck her off.

"Honey if you keep moving, this is only going to get harder, and take longer for you" her words come out breathy.

And when she grinds down on me slowly, I realize she means me moving my hips. I bite my lip as my face flushes. I can't believe her right now.

"There's a good girl" she whispers.

Before she descends on my neck, biting and nipping, before she's sucking hard, I bite my tongue not moving. But then she licks down the the crevasse between my breasts, and I let out a little moan. On the inside I feel awful Aiden is waiting for me and here I am moaning for Cleo.

The tears come, but Cleo doesn't seem to notice at first, before she's up and rubbing them away from my cheeks.

"Oh god Nadia baby I'm sorry" she whispers.

Kissing on my cheeks. I sniffle before wiping my hands across my cheeks and under my eyes making sure to get any ruined make up off of my face.

"Look I shouldn't of done that. Go ahead enjoy you're date" when she says the last word she breaks of.

And when I look at her, I see how hurt she is. But this is the better thing for us, me going on a date that isn't with her is it not. But as I try to convince myself of these things I can't help but kiss her on the cheek, before waving and leaving my room. Aiden is waiting down stairs for me again, this time he's changed into kaki shorts and a white polo shirt. Looking ever bit as a frat boy. I giggle thinking how can such an exotic man know how to dress so, well normally?

He smiles when he sees me, I put on a scarf to cover my neck, hoping it doesn't look too funny but not wanting him to see Cleos mark. This is the first time I've tried to cover her mark, and honestly it doesn't sit well with me, but I out in a brave face before walking further towards him.

He holds it his arm, which I link with my own before I'm following him outside. There's a nice warm breeze, and the romantic music is nice as we walk down the cobbled streets. Everything is beautiful and majestic and I can't help all the smiling I do watching people mill around. Aiden takes me on his own private tour, talking about each building we past and what historical landmark it may be. It's quite fun, we even stop for some panera bread to snack on with cheese. It's okay, a little strange but I am enjoying it.

But as it gets later the more I think of Cleo, so I tug on aidens hand, signaling for him to take me back to the hotel. He nods still talking about legends and things of the great gods. I listen slightly more focused on what Cleo might want to talk about, when we get to the front of the hotel, Aiden stops me turning to look at him. I smile at him, and he leans down, kissing my cheek. I blush a little and thank him for the lovely walk before making my way inside.