Chapter Sixteen: Tell me How you Really Feel

The fashion show is amazing, my mother did a really good job as I watch the models strut their stuff and the critics look satisfied, maybe even more so than usual. Cleo sits beside me whispering how some outfits she thinks, or excuse me, knows she would rock. While others she tells me I would look much better in than the models wearing them. I blush the whole time, not because of her sweet comments but because throughout the entire show her hands rest high on my thigh, my bare thigh. And she seems to rub it every once in a while. The first time I had jumped a little shocked, and she had given a little chuckle but never took her eyes off of the models. Though she did lean toward me to place a chaste kiss against the skin just below my ear. That seemed to be her favorite spot. And to be honest, it was becoming mine as well.

After the show, it was time for the meet and greet, as well as the party, and much later the after party. Though seeing as my feet were already starting to hurt me, I probably wouldn't make it that far. Going through the crowd was harder than I thought, which means super hard as I was wearing heels and had a dress that dragged on the floor. Some people stepped on it causing me to stumble, but after the second time Cleo bent down and picked it up. Again a warm feeling encased me, she was always so sweet to me.

"Mom!" I shouted seeing her blonde head.

She was and and posing with her models before her eyes landed on me, they seemed to light up even more when she spotted me, waving frantically and almost hitting one of the models in the face. Cleo and I laughed my mother was clumsy and honestly slightly crazy. She was quite young when she had me and my brother. She was 16 with Andrew and 18 with me, although I had been a surprise. My mother always has tears in her eyes when she talked about being a young mother, which I knew had been really hard for her, but she Always smiles and tell my brother and I we were blessings and that she wouldn't of had it any other way. There was more but she never went into detail, a sad haunting look entering in her eyes. We didn't like causing her pain, so we had stopped asking.

Now she looked really happy at 35 and a half, she was doing Incredibly well, and seems to be quite happy with everything going on around her. I kissed her cheek when i was finally able to get close enough and was happy to take pictures with her as the paparazzi begged for some family photos. All four of us smiled as the lights became blinding, I gripped my mothers hand as wells as Cleo's, who was standing close to me while Andrew was on mothers right side. We smiled big, and heard the ahhs from the crowd.

After the pictures were done we continued to walk around as other famous designers and models came up and talked to my mother, who laughed and smiled, enjoying being fawned over. I took a sparkling glass of champagne from a passing waiter as Cleo was being hit on by yet another model. She smiled and laughed with the girl, but didn't seem to be flirting back, although that could've just been me hoping for her to feel some way about me. I looked away as Andrew came up and Leaned heavily against me, complaining about his feet, which I happily, lifted my leg showing off my sexy heels. He shut up soon after that, but I had a feeling it was more because of our new present company than my obvious worse foot pain.

"Hello there Andrew, and" he asks looking to me as he waited for my name.

"Nadia" I whisper.

I have to admit he was devishly handsome, and honestly hoped that he got his shit together so my brother could make him fall in love with him. I mean Andrew was awesome, after you got through his annoying tendencies he was a catch.

"What a lovely name" he murmurs kissing the back of my hand.

I would've swooned if I didn't notice his devious smirk while his eyes seemed to sway towards Andrew. Who was looking away and biting on the rim of his champagne glass in hand. When Andrew looked back, he blushed as daemon winked letting go of my hand to kiss the back of Andrews.