Chapter Twenty Four: Meant To Be

I wake up to the feeling of someone kissing my lightly all across my face, when I open my eyes, I'm able to see a beautiful sight, one that takes my breath away. Cleo is leaning over me her hair a blazing Halo of gold that curtains around our faces her eyes are bright and filled with such lovely emotions they take my breath away.

"Morning gorgeous" her voice is even more raspy this morning sending shivers down my spine.

"Morning baby," I say back blushing at the own raspiness of my own voice.

My eyes widen a little, shocked by how rough it  is. Cleo's eyes dance as she gently touches my throat.

"Wow you lost your voice," she giggles moving to straddle me "damn I love that you got so loud you can't even speak without noticing it." Her eyes light up this time a darker, sinful look took over, and a small smug smile grew on her face.

I narrow my eyes, but then she leans back while straddling me, and I realize that she isn't wearing anything but black lace panties that look so good against her fair skin. I move my hands from under the covers to trail them down her skin, watching as my darker mixed skin looks along hers.

"God you're beautiful" I whisper as she watches me touch her.

I feel her shiver more than see it as I start to trail a lazy line at the edge of the underwear, wanting very much to dip my hands in, but deciding to be patient and just take in her beautiful body. So I start to trail my other hand up her defined Ab line, to just under her breath, watching in interest as she whimpers, my nails lightly trailing across the swell underneath her breasts before lightly brushing  them across her hardening nipples.

"Baby" Cleo grabs my wrists, before lightly rubbing her hands down my arms watching me smirk still rubbing her.

"Hmm?" I hum.

"I wanted to warm up our dinner from last night, it's even better that way." She says her eyes hooded.

"Oh okay." I say sitting up so that we're chest to chest, causing a small whimper of my own as our skin connects, before shoving Cleo off me and walking over to her drawers.

"Damn that ass tho!" She yells giggling.

I smile, glancing over my shoulder I slowly roll my hips, and twerk slowly, watching as she bites on her bottom lip before I stop pulling on some boxers and one of her bigger shirts.

"Damn." She says.

I go over to her sitting on the bed, I move my tongue between her lips kissing her hard, feeling the need to, before telling her to put something on and come eat with me.

~ ~ ~

"This is so good." I moan taking another big fork full of food and stuffing it in my mouth.

"I'm glad you're enjoying." She states, though she looks a little pissed.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You keep freaking moaning over the food." She pouts sticking out her lower lip.

"Oh, well why don't you remember why my voice is freaking lost and how I sound like a boy going through puberty. It certainly wasn't the food making me scream last night. I'm pretty it was your tongue and fingers inside me." I say simply. Fighting the blush that's rising over the image coming into my head.

Cleo's jaw has dropped from across the table. And I think I even see a faint blush grace her cheeks as she continues to stare at me.

"I can't believe you just said that." She whispers still wearing a shocked expression.

"Chill babe." I say shrugging as if what I just said doesn't have me wishing I could curl into myself.

I try to keep acting cool but can't hold down the blush the inflames my whole entire body, causing Cleo to crack up, giggles bursting out of her as she full on laughs.

"Oh god you're adorable baby girl. I mean after all we did last night and you're still so innocent." She says wiping away tears.

"Shut up Cleo." I pout sticking my tongue out at her.

"Baby you could use that tongue for something much more useful that simply sticking it out at me." Cleo states smirking at me.

"Oh god." I moan shaking my head.

"Yeah I know you said that a lot last night." Cleo states brushing imaginary dust of of her shoulders.

"What am I going to do with you." I ask shaking my head at Cleo.

"Maybe you should make me shut up with that mouth of yours?" Cleo asks winking at me.

I shake my head feeling way too hot, remembering how it felt to be held in her arms and between her legs.

"Maybe after we go visit my mum." I state before getting up from the table taking my bowl and swaying my hips.

"You promise?!" Cleo shouts after me.

I giggle hearing the excitement in her voice.

"Of course!" I yell back.

~ ~ ~

"Nadia you're glowing!!" My brother Andrew shouts just as Cleo and I step into the house.

At this I start to blush feeling like this was the most obvious and worst thing to say. But when mum walks down the hallway to come give me a hug and a kiss she just smiles and shoots Cleo a wink. My mum seemed really relaxed about the idea of me loosing my virginity.

"I trust Cleo, but if she does break your heart she'll be dead and know one will find her body." My mother says softly.

Cleo's eyes widen but nods.

"I'm never going to hurt her. Never again. She's  mine." Cleo states before pulling me closer to her body.

I smile snuggling into Cleo's side. I give her a soft kiss on the neck, while mom and Andrew kind of watch us with smiles on their faces.

"Okay stop staring at us you creeps." I laugh dragging Cleo further inside.

OH HEY THERE! Sorry this is sort of a filler chapter but I'm trying to decide where I want this to go! If you guys have any hopes you might want to see comment them! Lol but I hope you enjoyed this super unedited and probably lots of spelling errors 😂😂😂😘💛