Chapter Seventeen: My girl

Previously on marked up...

"Oh buttercup, you really have no idea do you? My feelings for you are so strong that it literally hurts. You're the reason I smile, you're the freaking reason I work at that god awful school, I work their so that I can see you're beautiful face everyday. So I can see that smile that melts my heart. And you're laugh, god you're laugh makes me laugh and I feel true happiness in my heart. You piss me off sometimes, like why don't you see how beautiful you are to me? And you make me cry, you make me feel everything and when I saw you that day, it broke my heart. I shouldn't have done what I did. And Im going regret that for the rest of my life. But I'll try to make it up to you for the rest of it. So please nads won't you be my girl?"

I smiled down at Cleo there were tears in my eyes as she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes. I tackled her to the ground.

"Of course I will!" I blubbered.

My heart was soaring, she cares about me the same way I cared for her. In this moment I was the happiest id been in my life. She wanted to be with me, she wanted us to be together. And I estatic.

"God are you trying to kill me" she grumbles

"I'm sorry here let me make it up to you" I whisper before proceeding to kiss her all over her face.

She started laughing and begging for me to stop, but I continued to until it became a tickle war which we both ended up loosing laying on the ground breathing super heavy.

"Baby girl"

"Hmm"

"Nothing I just like calling you baby girl" Cleo whispers.

I rolled my eyes back kissed her cheek, and cuddling into her side. And that's how we spent a majority of the night, laying on the floor in each others arms, and it was wonderful. We watched the starts grow brighter, and the city to light up even though it was dark outside. I was king tracing patterns on cloes exposed skin, when she say up abruptly scaring me slightly.

"What is it Cleo?" I ask while clutching my chest waiting for the beating in my heart to calm down.

"Let's go on a date. Our first official date, I've waited so long and now I don't have to come on dress in something casual and lets go explore Rome!" She giggles.

Her eyes are bright and the smile on her face is too beautiful, I couldn't resist even if i wanted to.

"Alright, just let me slip into something more presentable." I whisper kissing the corner of her mouth.

And then I'm getting up slipping out of a wonderful dress and gorgeous heels, into gladiator sandals and a crop top, with high waisted shorts. Cleo wears practically the same thing although with high tops, a flannel, and a SnapBack. She looked so good in her dress but now, she just looks fucking sexy.

"Or maybe we could just stay in and watch a movie?" I ask fluttering my eyelashes.

"Oh no, I'm not waiting a second to take my girl out" she growls tugging our already clasped hands and leading me out of the hotel.

I smile, the butterflies that erupted in my stomach because of those two words, her girl. There was definetly a cheesy ass smile on my face. She looked over at me, arched an eyebrow before kissing one of my dimples.