Chapter Twenty Two: Soon To Be

Waking up after having been at fashion week in another country and being able to sleep in, plus the idea of school is a struggle, one that I wish I wasn't having. But the idea of getting to see Cleo helps me get out of bed. Quickly I shower and dress in one of her baggy t-shirts and my own ripped jeans while throwing my hair up into a messy bun and throw on my glasses, completing my lazy day get up. Quickly i grab an apple from the counter before racing out to my car to get to school, as I'm close to being late both my mom and Andrew have already left for their jobs and school, probably forgetting to wake me up in their rush. When I arrive I can see another few stragglers running up the steps to the school, whom I follow after. When I slide into Cleo's' class she just shakes her head while smiling and looking at me.

I move to the back of the class hoping that this would be less of a distraction for her, as she seems unable to keep her eyes off of me, and I didn't feel like giving her reprimanding looks throughout the class period. The friends that i made while i was ignoring her are at the back as usual they see me and smile, but none of them beckon for me to come join them so I didn't just sat in the far back corner of the class while watching my lovely girlfriend try and teach the rest of the idiots, while also glaring at anyone that tried to look at her lustfully. Come on it wasn't my fault that they didn't know she was taken, so I had to give them some motivation to keep their eyes to themselves.

"Alright Nadia, can you please come help me pass these out" Cleo asks while holding up some pieces of paper, I'm guessing its a study guide.

"Of course" I mumble.

Standing while hastily walking to the front as she holds the paper while leaning up against her desk her eyes flashing dangerously. When I take the papers she makes sure that our hands brush which sends tingles down my back as well as make me blush a little before turning to the class and quickly handing them out. I have a few extras which I go and hand back to Cleo.

"Baby, you need to stop glaring at the rest of the kids in class, I promise I'm all yours." she whispers to me winking as i stumble back to my seat.

For the rest of the class we calmly look through the study guide and make notes a few asking for help as they aren't sure what they are supposed to be doing, again they're idiots in every class, some people try to flirt with Cleo but she just laughs and shrugs them off. Which makes me happy as the bell rings and everyone shuffles out.

"Cleo, why do you still work here? Don't you have a job with your dad?" I ask as lunch time rolls around and were sitting in her office behind her classroom.

"I do, but then I wouldn't be able to see you everyday, my beautiful girlfriend." she whispers, running the back of her hand against me cheek in a soft caress.

I smile moving my face a little to kiss her the palm of her hand before feeding her some of the left over Chinese food that we have.

"And I love that you would do that for us, but I'll be graduating soon, so you don't need to work here anymore." I mumble while eating some sweet and sour chicken.

"Don't worry about it baby girl, I know what I'm doing. But focusing on more important things, that mark of yours is fading, I'll need to fix that, why don't you come over to mine later?" she asks softly, her eyes are hot and swirling, causing my hear rate to increase while i nod my head and smile.

* * * *

On the way out to my car as the day has ended I'm stopped by the person who temporarily messed up mine and Cleo's relationship. Carrie.

"What do you want?" I ask not even trying to be polite.

"Look I'm sorry about that last time but I really need to ask you something" she says biting on her bottom lip.

Weird, she always exudes confidence with whatever she was doing, but now she actually seemed, nervous?

"What do you want? If you're trying to get Cleo back, stay the hell away she's mine." I growl.

"No I don't want cleo back, I just, I was wondering if you could, um, ask your mum if she'd like to have coffee sometime, and if so give her my number?" she says quickly before handing me a card with her number, giving me an awkward smile before she runs away.

Not literally, but she was speed-walking away from me like it was nobody's business. I look down at the card curiously, she wanted to have coffee with my mother? Why? Maybe it she said something rude to my mom. I don't know but I didn't want to decide her fate so I through the card into my bag before heading home quickly to change.

I wanted to look perfect for Cleo, I had already picked out some lingerie back in Italy when we had become official, but now I was hoping I'd get to put it into action, I was nervous as this would be my first time, but I trusted Cleo. When I got home I saw my mother flipping through a yellow book, while mumbling to herself and running her hands through her hair, she only did that when she was nervous.

"Mum what's going on?" I ask, stopping in the hallway and looking at her.

"Oh it's nothing, how was your day?" she asks looking up and closing the book.

"It was good, you know school wise, I'm heading over to hangout with cleo don't wait up I'll probably spend the night there. But um before I go, Carrie the lady that was over here yesterday, gave me her number to give to you" I say handing her the card.

My mothers eyes widen in surprise before a little smile graces her face.

"Mum did she like hit your car, or say something rude to you? Does she feel bad about something cause she asked if she could take you out to coffee" i say eyeing my mother as she kept staring at the car in her hand.

"Huh, oh nothing like that honey, in fact I should be the one taking her out to coffee, she after all saved me from cracking my head open" se mumbles still looking at the card.

"Whatever you say mum, anyway I'll be leaving soon" I yell as I run back to my room.

When I get in I quickly shuck off all my clothes and underwear before taking a shower, wanting to smell good and be nice and clean. I shave my legs and everything. Before I get out drying off and putting on some lotion, I then do my make up and hair, before pulling on my white lacy underwear and matching see through bra. On then goes a nicer sundress and I'm set. I leave the house yelling to mom again not to wait up and that I love her. She waves mouthing she loves me too, as she's on the phone.

Finally I make it to Cleo's apartment. My heart is racing. Tonight could be the night.

OH MY GOSH GUYS!! It has been way to long since I've posted anything! NONE of this story as been edited, but I really hope you guys have been enjoying so far! So without further ado please like, comment, and share. I LOVE YOU BABES catch ya on the flipside <3