Chapter Fifteen: Fucktard

"What the fuck is this?"

A loud voice bellowed, opening my eye a crack I could see Aiden and Andrew standing at the foot of my bed. The sheets had been pulled off mine and Cleo's body, causing me to shiver and snuggle further into Cleo as she was like a personal heater.
Aiden seemed to glare even harder at this but I could care less what he thought, this was my cleo after all.

"What is your problem busboy?" I heard Cleo groan as her voice is slightly muffled by my hair.

I started to dose off again, far too comfortable in Cleo's arms to stay wide awake looking at someone who wasn't Cleo.

"You are, you fucking dike. Get the fuck off my girl" he glowers.

My eyes pop open at his comment, I can feel white anger rush through me, and before I can jump off the bed and do something, Cleo has. She lets go of me, kissing me gently on the forehead before she's in front of Aiden too quick for my eyes to catch, she has him backed up into a wall and his mouth is bleeding. She must've hit him when my eyes were close when I was blinking. She punched him hard in the gut and then elbowed him hard in the face, letting him go as he slid down the wall holding his stomach. She bent down, whispered something darkly in his ear.

Causing his eyes to bulge as he shook his head hard, causing some of the blood on his face to splatter against the wall. I wince a little and scrunch up my nose again, he was gross.  He started to get up, limping towards the open door which Andrew  held open. Cleo looked back at me a bit worried she was coming to check on me, when Aiden lunged for her as her back was turned, I screamed out my warning as he hit her hard on the side of the face. Rage took over me then as I jumped up tackling the fucktard to the ground and swinging with all my might.

"Don't fucking touch her you, dickwad." I shouted.

I landed about four punches before I was being pulled off by Cleo.

"Easy there Rambo" she whispered in my ear.

I shiver biting my lip before turning to brush stray strands out of her face, before holding it gently and tilting it this way and that looking for any possible damage, and a reason to start attacking the dick again.

"Fucking pyscho pussy lickers"

We heard the fucktard mutter, and then there was another whimper of pain, looking over my shoulder I saw that Andrew had kicked him hard in the no mans land area. I would've winced if I was a guy, and maybe even had held my own crotch even though I didn't have a penis. That's how bad it looked. Aiden himself was curled on the ground whimpering like a little bitch.

"Enough. I'm sure he's learned his lesson now" Cleo speaks.

Her voice is dark, and comes out like a command I move to help Andrew get this scum out of our room but Cleo pulls me back. Instead she walks out, coming back with daemon in tow, when he sees the mess, his eyes gleam checking over Andrew before he picks up the crying asshole and taking him out.

"I'll have him taken care of. Thank you for bringing this, boy to my attention he will be dealt with accordingly."

By now I'm super confused as Cleo nods at daemon before dragging me into the bathroom while daemon requests for Andrew to come with him to help with paper work?

"What's just happened?"

"I asked the manager if I could come into contact with their boss, and apparently the big CEO who owns this resort as well as others was staying here the whole time. Mr. daemon black" she says.

She pulls me by my wrist into the bathroom before guiding me down on the toilet and getting out the first aide kit. She assesses the damage, giving a hiss between the teeth as she checks my bloody knuckles.