Chapter Twenty-Five: The after Glow

Andrew won't stop smirking at Cleo and I as we  sit on the couch in the living room cuddling while watching a random show on tv. Cleo is being the big spoon holding me to her chest while leaving random soft little kisses on my neck every once in awhile. I'm lost in the sensation of her soft lips, turning so she can kiss more of my neck and collarbone. I'm so entranced with Cleo that I don't notice when her hand starts to creep under my shirt tracing my spine, causing me to let out a little moan. She's grinning against my neck now sucking on it. I move so that she can go higher, when we hear a throat clear.

"So I get y'all just fucked and everything but could you not go for round 2 in front of me? I'd like to keep my awesome freaking lunch down thank you very much." Andrew sasses while making fake gagging noises.

I can't help but blush trying to completely merge myself into Cleo's body while she just laughs.

"More like round 5, my baby is a needy kitten." Cleo smirks while playing with my hair.

"Cleo! Don't say that." I growl feeling very embarrassed with her words.

My brother is howling at this point while Cleo just shrugs her shoulders. I frown at her untangling my body from hers and making my way into the kitchen where my mom is staring down at a rather large vase of flowers. I smile as I take in her view of the flowers, there's a soft blush gracing her cheeks as she holds the card that must've come with the flowers. 

"Those are gorgeous mum." I say winking at her as she just rolls her eyes but can't hide the little gleeful smile. 

"Aren't they? I'm pretty sure that cleo just took the prettiest flower last night though."My mother states with an arched eyebrow.

"MOM! Can you not say that you're even worse than andrew and cleo combined." I whine smacking my head against the counter.

"I'm just stating the obvious, I'd ask if you used protection but y'all don't really need that. If you ever have any questions I promise that I'll be as honest as I can be." She says giggling before fleeing the room as I start to chastise her.

You see when my mother wasn't too focused on her next big fashion launch or being worried about andrew and I, she was quite the wild card. Honestly sometimes I felt more mature than her and that was saying something. Plus she had the worst sexual innuendos I'm pretty sure that's why andrew says the weird kinky things and I just try to avoid listening to any of their conversations. My mom loved to make us blush. Again all I can say was that she was wild. 

"Baby, are you going to come back and cuddle with me?" I hear cleo whine, slowly I swivel on my chair as I see her walk into the kitchen. 

"Yeah for sure, just if you thought you were going to get some tonight you can think again." I state shrugging while walking past her. 

"What do you mean?" Cleo asks twirling me around and pressing me into the doorway. 

I can't help but smile at the pleading look in her eyes. 

"You embarrassed me, talking about what we did last night so I think that it's totally justified if I don't sleep with you, you might blab about that too." I state kissing her jaw softly before dragging her back to the couch. 

I can feel her grumbling as she lays down on the couch and me on top of her. She moves so that our legs intangle and her hands rubbing up and down my back. I smile a little before drifting off. 

~  ~  ~

When I wake I can't help the uncomfortability at the fact that it's dark now and I'm sleeping on not the softest couch. It's been hours because the sun was high in the sky when cleo and I got here. When I head into the kitchen everything seems tense as cleo is pacing while my mother and brother are sitting at the island watching her push her hands through her hair. I bite my lip, even in distress my baby looks really fucking good. 

"Okay yes, I'm going to bring her with me though okay? Yes we'll be there tomorrow night I'm going to make this right okay? Alright I love you too sis I'll see you tomorrow night." Cara states.

After She hangs up the phone I can see her letting out a very deeply held breath. I move so that I can wrap my arms around her which she welcomes holding me tightly. SHe holds the back of my head before kissing my forehead. 

"I hope you don't mind but my father wants my sister and I to have dinner at his house. I think it has to do with the family business." She states. 

"Wow you make it sound like you guys are part of some mob or something." I giggle leaning my face into her neck. 

The hand that's massaging my neck falters for a second, before picking up again. 

"Yeah it seems like that doesn't it?" she mumbles. 

I pull away to look into her eyes with concern and her eyes don't betray any of her emotions as she just smiles at me softly. 

"So then I guess you're going to need to go shopping tomorrow ada, after all you're going to be having dinner with the great Mr. Barnes." My mother states before bowing slightly. 

Cleo's father was feared in the business world, he owned places all over the world. All I know was that cleo hated being at home whenever he was and would pack a bag if he was to come home from those long business trips. 

"Cleo are you sure you want me to come with you? I mean I would love to I just don't want you to be stressed especially if he just wants to see you not the person you might be dating." I state. 

"No baby I want you to come with. It's time my father met the love of my life." She states smiling for real this time before kissing me deeply. I can't help but smile back into the kiss feeling happiness with her words. 

Hey y'all so this is obviously not going to be edited and I'm not even sure if this is going to make sense but I'm back my lovelies I missed yall and hope you enjoy this chapter even if it kinda sucks but I love you guys please comment!!!