Chapter Eighteen: Farwell

After awhile we both became uncomfortable laying down on the rock so we started putting things away, while Cleo layed the other blanket in a nook in the tree. When I asked her why, she says that for couples that may come to this spot, and have forgotten a blanket get to use it. I smiled at her as she took my hand and we started back to our hotel. Which when we got to it, and made our way into our hallway, we saw daemon pulling Andrew into his hotel room. Both Cleo and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows before giggling.

"I totally saw that coming" she whispered.

I rolled my eyes still not quite convinced as his apparent fiancé was also here and knowing that Andrew wasn't going to let him do anything if he wasn't going to be the only one daemon was doing it to.

"Cleo I'm hungry again." I grumble as we both changed into pajamas.

Though mainly I was watching her because she had one perfect looking body. I mean damn.

"Babe, stop looking at me like that"

"Like what?" I asked still staring.

"Like you want me to spank you" she smirks.

Causing me to blush and look away, she knew that comment was going to get to me as I hurried in changing, even thinking of going into the bathroom to, but deciding not to as Cleo didn't.

"Honey why are you going so fast?" She asks coming up to me, so close to touching yet still not there.

Her noses brushes against my cheek, and her lips move slowly against my jaw, not enough pressure to be a kiss, yet still I could feel them as the glided up and down.

"Because i just, j-just cause" I stutter.

"Sorry okay I won't look" she says.

Lifting my chin up softly so that I meet her eyes, she kisses me softly before turning her back. I kiss her spine before quickly pulling on big t-shirt and wrapping my arms around her as she stood in only baggy basketball shorts and a sports bra.

"Nadia" she whispered rubbing her hands over my wrists that layed against her waist.

"Hmm?" I shivered as she said my name. And it honestly turned me on to the point of me wanting to say screw it and just do it here in the hotel room.

"Why are you scared to show me you're body? And not in a sexual way. You've never really hid anything from me, but you're body you often leave to the bathroom, why is that?" She asks turning so that she can look down at me.

"It's nothing don't worry about it" I whisper burying my face in her chest.

But she moves back, holding my face in her warm hands. And kissing my eyelids before just staring, as if saying it was safe and that she was listening.

I sighed knowing that I wouldn't keep anything from her, even if it was going to take me a lot of strength I wanted her to know everything that was going on with me.

"It's nothing bad, it's just compared to all the girls you've dated, or had a thing with, I'm obviously on the heavier side, I mean those girls are fucking skinny, like model skinny, while I eat hamburgers and fries like every other day. Im not saying being skinny is bad, it's just i don't think I am, and if you look at be and realize that I'm not exactly what this world calls beautiful you won't want me anymore. Like sometimes I don't feel pretty enough, I mean I have dark spots that litter my face from time to time, and I love my skin color I just wish I had clear skin face. I just it's hard sometimes not liking myself." I finish in a whisper.

I don't notice that I've started to cry, until she's rubbing her thumbs under my eyes and kissing my cheeks.

"Baby, I know you probably won't believe me, but you are beautiful, you're fucking stunning, and honestly I can't believe I'm so lucky to have you, and thankful that you've forgiven me. Baby you're beautiful and perfect to me, and probably everyone else. You know why you're beautiful, the way you smile, god it's amazing. And those golden orbs you call eyes their stunning. The fact you can be kind to others, you're smart. It's not just you're wonderful features that make you beautiful but you're kindness, you're sweet attitude. It's just you, everything about you is beautiful. Nadia." She whispers into my ear.

And I can't help but hug her tightly to me, because her words truly make me feel beautiful, and it's going to take me awhile to actually see it myself, but just that fact that she believes I am, helps me to believe that I am.

"Thank you, so much." I whisper.

"For what honey?" She asks actually puzzled.

"For being you, you know how to make me feel beautiful. You make me so much stronger. You're beautiful, and you have a beautiful soul, I can't help it if injust never wanting to share you with the world. And I thank god everyday for making you" I smile back.

Leaning into her I wrap my arms around her neck hoping that she feels how much I love her, though I'm unable to say it. Not wanting to scare her away on the first date. Just as she's about to kiss me, we hear throat clearing. Turning we see Andrew standing with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.

"What's going on bro?" I ask trying to sound natural and normal.

"Oh you know, just walking in on my sister making out with our shared best friend." He shrugs his shoulders causally but his voice seems to have bit of an accusing tone to it.

"Actually Andrew, she's my girlfriend." Cleo states proudly.

Which has me smiling like an idiot though I don't look at Andrew whose started to whoop as Cleo and I just roll our eyes.

"Fucking finally, you guys I've been waiting for this to happen for like years you don't even know! Oh my god I've got to call Katerina!" He squeals.

Already scrolling through his phone before dialing her up. Cleo just looks shocked and a little bit out of it as Andrew keeps doing this weird little jig.

"Katerina! They're finally together!" He squeals.

Which has us unable to make out what Katerina saying in the other end, but seems to be just as happy. Cleo looks happy as well though sends a glare at Andrew saying how she wanted to tell her sister, but seemed to calm down as I kissed her cheek and leaned into her suddenly feeling tired.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll wake you when it's time to board the plane" she whispers.

I smile cuddling into her lap while falling asleep listening to her and Andrew argue.

Whatcha think? And about the body image a lot of girls think that they need to look a certain way when in fact you are all gorgeous just the way you are! Just thought i would remind you my lovelies. Please comment and vote ❤️