Chapter Twenty One: The Talk

Cleo was fucking sexy. I mean I've known this forever but her voice after waking up is just so raspy and sexy it made me want to be ravished. She was looking up at me now, blinking a bit, trying to get the sleep from her eyes. When she saw me staring, she actually blushed, looking away, before tugging my to lay against her. We stayed like this, her holding me, and just enjoying the other, when the door opened and my mums head peaked in.

"Hey girls, just thought you should know y'all have school tomorrow so as not to sleep too much now" she says arching an eyebrow before smiling and leaving closing the door behind her.

"Well if we can't sleep." Cleo grumbles before rolling so that she's straddled atop of me. A smirk forming in her face.

I start to blush as she pulls me up so that she can kiss my forehead softly, but I lean up puckering my lips much to her amusement. She gives me a chaste kiss while running hand hands through my hair.

"That's it?" I whine.

"Oh do you want more?"

"I've been wanting more since you stuck your hand down my pants, which we still need to talk about you cant just do that in front of people! Especially not since you were just teasing" I say pouting.

She smiles at me nibbling on my bottom lip that's stuck out.

"Cleo stop it" I growl.

"Is my princess grumpy?" She asks nipping at my lips again.

"Yes she is." I pout, but kiss her quickly before pulling away.

Now Cleo is the one pouting as she tries to bring me in for another kiss but I continue to pull away until she lets or a frustrated growl grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me in so that she can kiss me hard. I giggle at the beginning of the kiss, before she roughly bites on my lower lip causing me to let out a low moan, and then she's back rolling her tongue with mine.

I grab onto the back of her shirt tightly, before loosening my grip and rubbing them up and down her sides. Until my thumbs brush up against the underside of her breasts. Both of us freeze as she groans and rolls her hips before she stops and pulls back, when I open my eyes I see her biting her lip and slowly she pulls all the way away from me and gets off the bed, running her hands through her hair  and biting in her bottom lip, her breathing still uneven as mine.

"Cleo?" I whisper.

She turns to look at me, smiling she comes over to the bed and kisses my forehead before sitting down facing me while her hands fiddle with the bottom of her shirt.

"Baby girl" is all she says.

And I'm moving again, tackling her down onto the bed and straddling her, the fire within me starts to build as I look down at her licking my lips. She smirks but rolls so that I'm under her instead.

"Baby girl, I'm enjoying this particular position, I really am" Cleo is saying while I rub my hands up and down her exposed thigh.

"But um you're mum could walk in at any moment and I do have to be at the school early tomorrow, but how bout we explore this position and others more, maybe this weekend or some other time hmm?" She asks smiling at me.

I bite my lip before nodding, after I've agreed Cleo rolls off the top of me and brings me tight to her side, kissing my forehead and sighing in content. I just wrap my arms tighter around her, nuzzling into her neck, when my door is swung open. A somewhat calm looking Andrew stands in the door way with his arms crossed.

"Cleo we need to talk" he says raising an eyebrow before motioning to her to follow him with his finger.

Cleo grumbles but let's go of me and follows after Andrew who closes the door behind him. So I'm left to lay on my bed alone staring up at the ceiling and remembering the feeling of touching Cleo. And the swell of her breast.  I swallow thickly remembering the way my thumbs rubbed it, before rolling over and shoving my face into the comforter, Cleo was making me a pervert.

                                   ~        ~       ~

I was watching the show leverage on Netflix, when Cleo finally made it back to my room, she was blushing and looking mildly impressed, flowing down on the bed beside me. She inhaled slowly, before letting it out and smiling at me tiredly.

"How'd the talk go?"

"Oh you know, threats and promises of violence, just a usual conversation between Andrew and I" she says shrugging.

I smile a little rolling my eyes as she starts to trace patterns on my skin.  I kiss her palm while we sit and enjoy the show together.

Later after having bunged watched a whole season, Cleo leaves, kissing me on the forehead and promising to see me tomorrow. 

This is such a short chapter I'm so sorry! But I haven't updated in awhile so here you go I hope you liked even though it's short please comment and vote lovelies 💛

P.s I added a little something to the last chapter go check it out ;)