Chapter Nine: Are you Really Sick?

Carries little sister was like a mini version of her, so to say I didn't like her was an understatement. The girl latched onto my side, and talked a mile a minute and was a little too interested in trying to get to know me. I finally shook her off as the morning bell rang, thankful that I didn't have classes with the little brat. However walking into Cleos classroom and seeing he grown up version, wasn't much better, especially because Carrie was always trying to flirt with her! Gosh this was giving me a headache. When I walked back to Cleos classroom at lunch time, bringing her lunch, carrie was already there, sitting a little too close, and meaning into Cleos side.

Cleo jumped up when she saw me standing in the doorway, blushing a little and seemed to look I don't know, guilty.

"Oh nads I didn't see you there"

"Clearly, I brought you lunch but it looks like you already have that going for you?" I say.

"Oh yeah I brought Cleo lunch, she was telling me this morning how she never ever really brings  her lunch, so I thought might as well share mine." Carrie says a brightly.

I think I might hit something, and I was going to say I wasn't a violent person, but I mean did you see what happened to the guy that just talked about banging my Cleo? But it was becoming harder and harder to keep my cool, I wanted to accuse Cleo of by paying enough attention to me, of being distracted. But it hadn't even been a full day, and she had already redone my hickies so there was no reason for her to need to be that close to my body, and I was getting desperate.

"So um did you hear mum wants to invite us to a fashion show in three weeks, she sent us all tickets are you excited to go?"

"Yeah and she sent all of us extra you think she's trying to tell us to get In a relationship?" Cleo laughs.

At the word relationship I swear the pilot in Carrie perks up as she leans in closer obviously trying to listen to our conversation, what a pest.

"No she does that on purpose I think she wants us to get more friends?" I say.

Cleo rolls her eyes, but smiles up down at me, she places her hand in my own tangling them together before leaning so that she is right in front of my face.

"Do you think we need more friends?"

I shake my head quickly no, no we only need each other and drew, there isn't room for more people, they would mess up the balance. They would take away my most previous person. Cleo is looking down at my lips, and I can feel myself starting to lean towards he and push up on my tip toes, when a throat clears behind us. Turning I see Carrie standing up, smiling strongly at the nth of us, but I can see that her first is clenched tightly, is she jealous? The idea of someone being jealous has me smiling and leaning my body into Cleos, that's right bitch, Cleo was mine.

The bell rings and i reluctantly pull away,  grabbing the extra food and stuffing it into my backpack, I had a study hall I could snack in there. I kissed Cleos chick glancing at Carrie who still seemed pissed, before strutting away.

~ ~ ~

"IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY? CAUSE IM MISSING MORE THAN JUST YOUR BODY" I was singing at the top of my lungs on the way home.

I heard a couple of horns being honked at me but I just smiled and waved before continuing to sing and dance in my car. The rest of the day wasn't too bad, I think carries little mini me got the idea I didn't really want to be friends with her, while I didn't have to see Carrie try and suck up to Cleo. So all in all it was a pretty good end to the day. And it was like that for the next three days, until today. When I went to go and check up on Cleo she had left to go home early, something about having an upset stomach. It was kind of weird because Carrie wasn't even there, which wouldn't it be her job to take over of Cleo was sick?