Chapter Twenty: I'm more Dominant

A/N; you guys I added something to the end of this chapter check it out I hope you enjoy ;)

Andrew finally called us down the stairs about 45 minutes later, surprisingly enough the food was piping hot an daemon was still here, though things seemed a little awkward between them, I wonder why. Oh well,  Andrew starts dishing up the plates for us, while daemon seemed to make excuses to touch Andrew, who blushes and recoiled not expecting it. But daemon just shoots him a devilish smile, before continuing though Andrew seems to try and avoid it. Cleo and I take our food into the living room turning on the tv as we munch on our yummy Chinese food which has me moaning in delight.

"Fuck now I don't want you to eat Chinese food" Cleo grumbles.

"What why not?"

"I should be the only thing making you moan like that" she grumbles.

Though showing me a devious smirk and eating one of my sweet and sour shrimp. The little turd.

"If you wanted to make me moan, I remember giving you plenty of go ahead back in Rome." I say.

"Shh we don't want you're brother to know I almost ravished you on a rock." She says with wide eyes.

I laugh loudly leaning into to her, holding onto her hand while we continued to watch tv. But then there was a loud crash, coming from the kitchen, I winced a little glad that mum was up in her room so that she wasn't shocked awake.

"Andrew are you okay?!?" I shout getting up from the couch.

"Y-yeah I'm fine I just was surprised is all!" His shaky voice queues Cleo and I that he must be blushing.

But still having read a lot of books and thinking he could possibly be getting hurt I creep along the hallway in an army crawl, before peeking in, surprised to see that daemon has my brother pushed up against the refrigerator. I start to push up off the floor to charge at the oaf, when I hear Andrew whimper and one of his hands run though daemons hair and tugging at the ends. He moves one of his legs between his and before I can see anymore I'm being pulled away. I almost met out a squeak but quickly cover my mouth with my hands. Before I'm being pushed into the living room wall.

"Why the fuck are you staring at them?" Cleo asks her face is flushed.

"Well at first I was trynna figure out if daemon was hurting him."

"And?" Cleo asks prodding me on.

"And then I realized they were making out, and kind of got distracted" I whisper the last part.

"Distracted? How so?"

"I've never seen two dudes kiss like that, it was pretty hott"

"I'll show you hot." Cleo purrs.

Pushing our bodies together while tapping the back of my knees signaling she wants me to Jump, which I comply to, watching this violet eyes churn and take me in while she bites her lip. I lick my lips while she continues to eye me up and down, slowly moving closer and closer, until she's only centimeters away from my lips. Her warm breath blowing up against my dampened lips. Before she's kissing me hard. She starts nibbling on my bottom lip, before sucking on it and letting it go, gently kissing it as if to kiss it better. My arms wrap up around her neck, while I arch my back pushing closer to her.

I try kissing her back but she pulls away smirking as she moves down leaving chaste kisses against my jaw, and giving kitten licks to my neck and collarbone. While her hands slide up my sides, ever so softly. Her thumbs caress under my breath causing me to throw my head back, and moan. She stops sliding them back down to my waist and allowing the rest of my body, when my feet hit the ground I stare up at her.