Chapter Twenty Three: Dinner or Dessert

When I arrived at Cleo's my heart was racing, but when she opened the door, it started to pound. She looked gorgeous, her hair was up in a messy bun, her eyes were burning as they took me in. She was wearing a black crop top and joggers. An outfit that was so simple yet sexy on her.

"Hey babe come on in." She says her voice sounding strangely rougher than usual.

I walk in, going down the small hallway before going into the living room, the sun was bright but going down lighting up the room prettily. As I stare out at the city below I can feel Cleo wrap her arms around me before resting her head on my shoulder. I sigh feeling complete at this moment.

Her hands that were wrapped around me slowly slide down the edge of my sundress, before rubbing up down my bare thigh, and slowly, rubbing back up along my inner thigh. I bite my lip whimpering as she does this sliding her hand up and down my thighs always getting close to where I need her before her hands go down. She kisses my neck to my shoulder, the thin straps making it so she can nibble and bite on my neck and shoulder too easy.

And then she goes and starts to suck against my neck, my sweet spot, earning a low whimper again from me.

"I love it when you whimper, it's the hottest thing." She whispers.

I bite my lip at that leaning my back into her front and grinding a little, not wanting to be the only one turned on. She allows me before moving back grabbing my hand and leading me into the kitchen, I can see that she has shrimp, and crab out to thaw; a couple of spices, Evoo, linguini noodles, lemons, and a bunch of other things.

"What are we having tonight?" I ask a little bewildered.

"Seafood pasta" she says winking.

I think my eyes light up as I love sea food. It's one of the yummiest things this world has to offer. Cleo being the first.

"Alright let's get started" she claps pulling me further into the kitchen.

We start cooking, all the while Cleo makes sure to brush up against me, her hands go around my waist, or a chaste kids to my cheek. Though she pushes me over the edge when she sucks against my neck as we put the sea food pasta on simmer as its finished.

"You ready for dinner baby?" She asks whir wrapping her hands around my waist while kissing and sucking on my earlobe.

"No. I want desert first." I grab at her hands pulling her behind me to the bedroom.

Warning sexual content.

There slight surprise in her eyes, as she sits on the edge of the bed, but I ignore it, quickly straddling her while pushing my hands through her hair, before tugging her up and slowly brushing my lips against hers, she hisses as I pull away licking at her bottom lip. she nips at my tongue but again I pull away quickly. She then smirks, as when I do lean into kiss her, she keeps her lips pursed, while running her hands up and down my sides. Feeling frustrated I wiggled my hips, grinding down hard against her causing her to moan while I smiled, quickly kissing her hard. She kisses me back, all the while running her hands  up and down the bottom of my dress slowly pulling it up as I continue to move my hips.

She pulls so that its come off, revealing my white matching lingerie, her eyes start to churn lust and love filling them.

"Fuck, baby girl" she whimpers rubbing her hands up and down my back.

The feeling of her skin against mine causes me to sigh, leaning into her kissing, her jaw and licking at her neck. She kisses my shoulder, drawing down the lace strap, and nibbling.