Chapter Sīx: Soon to Be

Andrew ended up staying for dinner, which we all cooked together like old times when they were both in highschool and I was in middle school. They didn't even need to communicate aloud as we all had a station in the kitchen. Me with the noodles and hot pans, Andrew with the vegetables and Cleo with the seasoning and drinks. She was crazy good at mixing drinks, as was Andrew with making yummy salads. Me I was really good with the main meal, in fact I wanted to go to culinary school out of high school. We had decided on an Italian pasta kind of dish though we planned on putting our own spin on the sausage and pasta. It was spicy and sweet all at the same time. We lit candles, and played instrumental kind of music. It was like a Sunday night tradition, only mum wasn't there as she had business.

All in all it was a good night all laid back, it ended with glasses of white wine, and sitting on the patio watching the sun go down, and the stars come up. I laid with my back against Cleo and Andrew was in the lounge chair next to us. He got out his guitar and was strumming while I sing along with his tune. As it gets later Andrew has to leave talking about some new errand he had to run, leaving Cleo and I, we watch as the sun goes to sleep and the city awakens, the breeze is warm, and calming the palm trees rustle bellow us. You can see lights go on and it's beautiful.

But then all is disrupted as Cleo's phone goes off, at first neither of us hear it, but then it becomes an annoying fly that you can't ignore. She sits up to grab it before laying us back down.

"Hello?"

"Yes this is she. I get a what now? You want me to go there, now? Alright I'll be right there?"

"What's going on?" I ask looking as she frowns placing her phone beside us.

"Um apparently I get my own teachers assistant and I'm supposed to go and pick which one I want"

"Right now? Its like eight o'clock on a weekend!" I grumble wrinkling my noise up.

She kisses it, causing me to blush as she smirks.

"I know baby but this is what I get for trying to get closer with you." She huffs.

And then we're standing, her wrapping the blanket we had gotten previously around me tighter, before going through the double sliding glass doors back into the apartment. I follow after her, trying to keep up as I have to walk in little footsteps, the blanket is very tight even around my legs. By the time I get into her room, she's already dressed in her teacher casual complete with kitty heels. Her hair is gone up in a bun and she's even close to considering putting on her reading glasses.

But I attack her, throwing myself, to which I'm well aware that I could fall on my face into her, she catches me, and then places me back onto the bed. Tucking me in, which I try to wiggle out of, but her bed is heavenly and I couldn't get out even if I wanted to. It's like a Venus fly trap appealing to the eye, and when you go in you can't get out. At least I'm not dying, in acid or something. Although the pain in my chest is death by itself.

"You are going to stay here." Cleo says, exiting her room.

I whine, but I know she's probably gone already so I wiggle tying to get comfortable.

"I can't leave you by yourself."

Cleo huffs pushing her head in the doorway, looking at me with a small smile on those gorgeous lips.

• • •
[Andrew pov]

"Hello, it's me" I call out into the seemingly empty house.

I chuckle at my own amusing comment before placing the reason I was called in, on the counter before I start to head out when I hear my name being called.

"Yo?" I shout a little frightened.

"I'm in the kitchen" the disembodied voice of daemon floats out.

So I follow it making my way I to the kitchen, and there's the sexy stud, without a shirt on just in black sweats, making what seems to be an sandwich. He smiles at me, while I just kinda gape at him.

"Andrew thank you so much for coming" he says.
As if he had invited me to some dinner party rather than being an errand boy.

"Sure, no problem, why did you need the papers right now?"

"Just for something to do, I was getting a little bored there isn't really anything to do right now." He answers

He looks up, smiling at me, before taking a bite of his sandwich, and okay if it wasn't the most hottest thing, until a little mayonnaise got left at the corner of his mouth, and his tongue darted out slowly licking it off then it was the sexiest thing, and I think I might've just died.

"Um so I put the assignments on the counter do you want me to go get them?" I ask.

But before he can answer I see some girl come out in just a Button down shirt, which I imagine to be his. I want to leave room, but I'm in doubt that maybe it's like his sister, or niece, but when the chick presumes to start making out with him I get it must be his girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm just going to go get those papers" I whisper before slipping out of the kitchen.

I start to feel clammy and am about to call Cleo when I realize that might not be a good idea, I mean something must be going on with her and my little sister. I imagine they might finally be giving into whatever weird tension thing they have going on. So that means I have to make decisions by myself. Oh how awful this was going to be.

I could've sworn daemon was gay, I mean the man was delicious, and okay maybe it was more of a delusional hope that he was. The way he bit his lip, or looked at me sometimes had me feeling that there could be a possibility, but the giggles in the next room had me believing it was all in my head. Quickly I grabbed the papers and set them right back down where I had put them before. I bet he was punishing me for telling him that I was gay but I'd told him that in confidence, not in the way that I was saying i wanted him. But I did, maybe he could sense that.

It hurt as I started hearing moans coming from the kitchen, so I fled, I just left not saying goodbye, I just left. And I'd be lying if I said I ran out of there without pain in my chest and a few tears in my eyes.

~ ~ ~

I really didn't want to go to Mr. Blacks class, I'd honestly rather do anything else, than see that devil. And so when i made it just in time for the bell to ring for the end of class, I was relieved. Hoping that he didn't see me sneaking out and towards the student parking lot. But I had no such luck.

"Andrew"

As soon as o heard my name I scrunched my nose and frowned, before slowly turning and glaring at my feet.

"Oh hi Mr. Black" I said still looking at the floor.

"When you're talking to me, I must advise you to look up and into my eyes" his voice comes out in a growl.

There's nothing that says  "friendly advice"about it. He's gripping my chin and pushing my face up so i have to stare into those emerald eyes. I hate how easily my heart beat picks up, and the fact that I can feel my walls melting down around my heart. My nostrils flare as I try to hold onto the anger, something to keep me strong.

"Why did you leave last night?"

And there it is, the anger the humiliation which makes standing tall on my own easier.

"You were busy, was that your girlfriend or fiancé I can't remember which?" I hum.

"Soon to be fiancé"

I nod before pushing his hands away, this wasn't going to do having a crush on not just my teacher, but also my teacher that was soon to be engaged. Oh how my heart new how to pick em.

"Alright then soon to be engaged, let's get shit done."

I walk tall into his classroom, but on the inside I'm breaking.

Hi babies I love you 😘  don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ also thinking of making this like a series and might start writing Andrew and daemons in a different area because I'm not really describing and getting to everything I want for them.