Chapter Twō: New Teacher

When I get home my mother is on the phone, looking up as I put my keys on the mantel before she's covers the luthier to the phone and skating how Cleos apartment was. Quickly I take it my phone out to she her the picture I took of the apartment and the rooms. Her eyes grow big before she's throwing me s thumbs y do before going back to her phone call. My mums this major fashionista icon, and has styled some of the coolest celebrity's, and made quite a big name for herself, after dad died, she decided to take her passion and it into a little store that had been for sale. Four years later and she's one of the most wanted fashion designers in North America.

I miss her cheek before going to my room, falling face first into my bed, with tears in my eyes because I missed it's comfy softness so much.

"I promise baby I'll never leave you again."  I sigh.

Kissing it before sitting up and plugging in my phone. Feeling gross for wearing the same clothes I've had o since yesterday, I take a quick shower before putting on my pajamas, knowing that I want going to be going out, and needing to be as comfy as possible, when my phone started to vibrate like a possessed child.

"What is it Cleo" I ask.

"Will you come spend the night? I miss your face."

"Sorry but I'm already in bed, and I don't feel like moving."

"Pretty please I'll even give you a back rub"

"Sorry not even you're legendary masseuse skills can lure me out of my bed tonight" I sighs.

"You suck."

"Not as much as you want me too." I whisper.

"That's kinky!" I hear Andrew shout through the phone.

I blush while hearing Cleo's breathing speed up before she lets out s strangled laugh.

"Cleo of uh already had Andrew there why on the earth do you want me to spend the night?"

"Because I like cuddling with you, he's annoying and always tries to touch my boobs!"

"Um of course I do I'm making my own so I got to know how they feel!" He yells.

I chuckle continuing to talk to my favorite people before its dark out side and I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Go to sleep angel I'll see you tomorrow for out lunch date." She whispers

"Alright goodnight Cleo love you"

"I live you too baby girl"

I close my eyes with a smile on my face, and my heart aching just hearing her say those three words.

~ ~ ~

"Stop looking at my girls boobs you ass hat." Cleo hisses at the waiter.

Who is indeed looking at my boobs while I'm blushing and trying to zip up my jacket tired of people checking me out. I know I have a curvy body but that didn't mean I was comfortable with people staring at it.

Cleo is giving her death glare before asking the manager for a new waiter as this idiot dude won't stop looking at me, it gets to the point where CEO slaps him so hard he falls to the ground. We leave with take out and me laughing so hard I fear I might pee my pants.

"This is why we can't go nice places"

"I told that guy to keep his eyes up or he'd regret it" she shrugs completely nonchalant as e make it way to her car.

It's a black matte Range Rover and I'm so very jealous of her cars. Yes she had more than one nice car, her parents are rich and spoil her, and she also works right under her dad as CEO of some really big deal company.  However she's decided to take s couple years off and live her life although she had gotten a new job, but still won't tell me where.

"At least we got take out. " I smile the scent of the orange chicken wafts to my nose making my mouth water.

"Of course I know how badly you've been wanting Chinese food" Cleo smiles at me.

Causing me to start smiling as well, as it's contagious whenever seeing her happy you automatically become happy as well.

"So how was hanging out with Andrew last night I know it's been awhile for you guys."

It was good he told me more bout his professor and we played some video games talking abut everything we've been doing,"

"Good I know he misses you, and you him. See isn't it a good thing I didn't come over last night?"

"No because I had to sleep by myself and I hate that, I really wanted you to sleep with last night." She pouts.

I don't really know what to say, I feel happy but then I remembered how we were going to sleep together that first night in her apartment when she decided she'd rather have some bimbo than me.

"Yeah well we could've that first night but you were busy." I look out the window no longer feeling happy.

"God that chick want even good in bed, it so wasn't worth it."

I smirk but don't feel like discussing her bed partners, it hurts too much.

"You know what I still have some stuff I need to go for school, senior year and all, so I think I'll just head home, maybe you should go out with Andrew and find a better screw."

She's parked the car, and I'm out of it quickly getting into my own and heading home. Not giving her the chance to try and change my mind, still hurt that she didn't even say she wanted to cuddle with me more than have sec with some random bimbo.

She tries to call me on the way home, but I ignore it, instead turning off my phone and eating in my room, while watching how I met you're mother. The show always being able to make me laugh.
And it's like that for the rest of the weekend, me ignoring Cleo and enjoying the set of summer in bed with Netflix. Obviously my life is awesome.

But then it's time for school, my mother making her usual first day of school breakfast, and much to my chagrin Cleo is sitting at the table  with my mum eating my chocolate pancakes. I shoot my mum a look, but she smiles and mouths for me to make up, but I ignore her instead staying silent and making up my plate.

We eat in tense silence. The only noise being the scrapping of forks against glass plates. When I'm finished I get up rinsing my plate and putting it in the dishwasher. Grabbing my keys I kiss my mums cheek.

"Thank you for breakfast, it was delicious"

And then I'm out the door and heading towards my car, I hear the house door slam agin so I know Cleo followed me out, but I refuse to turn and look at her.

"Nadia seriously talk to Me."

But I just get into my car reversing and and heading to school, though I surprised that after I park, Cleos car pulls into a parking lot as well just a few minutes later.

Is she seriously following me right now? I huf before making my way to classmate easy knowing my schedule. I sit in the back with a headphone in as I scroll through my music trying to find a good song that fit my mood.

"Alright class our new student teacher is Cleo Barnes."

My mouth pops open, this must've been her exciting news.

Hell yes another update babes!! 😘😘

Dedicated to both kylesetacarra  and @Cielo1234567