Chapter Three: Fight for Her Rights

"Did you see the new teacher? She's smoking hot."

"God what I would give to have a body like that,"

"Bet you I could bang her for better grades"

I hate people so much.

Okay first of all the fuck you talking about a teacher like that, and second well that was my Cleo no one was allowed to say things like that about my girl. So yes I may have ended up in the principals office for getting into a fight. My brother taught me well, and so had my dad before he died putting me into Taikwan do. So that is definitely how I found myself slumped in the office chair with burly Justin, and his little wannabe friends. They may have thick arms but they had thicker skulls and didn't know how to use them.

"She just attacked me out of nowhere!" He exclaims.

I roll my eyes he's such a little bitch trying to play the victim card when he's twice my size, I really must've wounded his ego.

"Look in my defense they were talking about our new teacher in a sexual way, I was just protecting her." I shrug.

The principal just looks tired and exasperated giving me two days suspension and Justin two weeks of  in school suspension which he protests was unfair, but when the principal levels him with a glare he shuts up and flees the little box of an office.

"Nadia honey you can't just beat up people." Ms. Higgins groans.

"I'm sorry I just didn't like the way they were talking about our new teacher, I won't do it again." I plead.

Which is absolute bullshit. If someone talks about Cleo again I'll probably beat the shit out of them, Justin was after all just an example.

"Yeah, you and I both know that's not true." She sighs giving me a disapproving shake of the head before calling in her secretary.

"Look I was supposed to call your mum, but instead I told your brother. he's here to pick you up. Now please stay out of trouble when you come back. "

"I'll try my hardest. See you later Brooke!" I yell before exiting her office.

Ms. Higgins has known my family for years and you'd think id be in less trouble, that's not true. In fact I probably got in more trouble, because I was supposed to set an example, but that honestly didn't happen very often. I'm not saying I'm a bad kid I'm just saying don't get in my way, or threaten someone that was in my family, or I'll kick your ass. Don't let my little girl eyes fool you.

Walking out of the office, I'm not so surprised to see Cleo flirting with the receptionist who doesn't stop twirling her hair. Rolling my eyes I walk past her, hoping she'd be thoroughly distracted, but she turns to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um you need to sign, like, out" the receptionist calls.

"Actually she can do it for me" I say quietly. Nodding at Cleo.

The girl turns looking back at Cleo, whose already scribbling signatures. The bimbo doesn't look happy but I send her a bitch smile before walking off towards the parking lot.

Brotha: Heard you got in a fight, be careful

Me: Yeah yeah I know

Brotha: Listen as much as I want to pick you up I can't I have to stay at school to help daemon

Me: Okay have fun!! Maybe get some action for once

Brotha: Shut up little sister that's none yo beeswax

Me: You're an idiot

Brotha: I love you

Me: Love you too.

I was in my car and just about to pull out of the parking lot, when Cleos face appeared by my window, causing me to jump in my seat before glaring, while she laughed her ass off. Rolling my eyes I started to back up when she tapped on the window again, this time schooling her features. She made the motion of rolling down my window, which I did a little bit, not actually wanting to be able to smell her wonderful natural perfume.

"What?"

"Why'd you get in a fight for me?"

"I didn't" I say going to roll it up again but she's shooting me a look that has me stopping.

"Because I didn't like what was being said about you okay?"

"Aren't you furious with me?"

"No, I'm just pissed. Even if I'm mad at you I'm still not going to let anyone talk about you like that." I huff.

Then I see tears start to well up in Cleos eyes, sighing I get out of my car and hug her, tucking my face into the crook of her neck, while she holds me tightly. I can feel her shaking a bit from the little sobs that rock her body. I kiss the side of her neck letting her know that all has been forgiven, and without all the anger in me,  all I feel is hurt.

"You know I would've rather cuddled in bed with you than have slept with that girl right?"

"I do now" is all a I say.

"Gosh I have to get back to work, I'll see you later baby girl." She whispers.

We pull back still in each other's arms she kisses my forehead gently before letting me go. I smile a little waving as she heads back into school, finishing her classes.

~ ~ ~

(Andrew pov)

I was really nervous as I walked into Mr. Blacks classroom, there were already quite a few people there, all surrounding him while I made my way to the seat in the back, seeing as not so many people would be there. When the bell rung and everyone slowly made the way to the rest of their seats. His dark eyes looked around before meeting my own, his dark green eyes went straight through my heart to my groin. And when he smiled I swear I whimpered, embarrassing I know. It was almost like he heard me, shooting me smirk before grabbing the classes attention. His voice was low, demonic yet enticingly beautiful.

I was so caught up in listening to him that I didn't notice when the bell rings and it was just us two in his classroom.

"Andrew, you okay there?"

He asks stepping in front of me while leaning down onto my desk, only a few inches between our lips. His eyes seem to drink in my features, while I can't help but keep staring at those plump inviting lips. And then his tongue is darting out and licking them slowly that has me gulping for air.

"Drew?" He asks quietly.

When I look up I can see his eyes have darkened to hardened emeralds, the look gives me a shiver down my spine and for the hairs on my arms to rise from the heavy sexual desire weighing me down.

Oh boy this was going to be interesting.

Wanted to have two little story's going on might even make it its own book later on, hope you enjoyed :) comment and vote please and even share if you want but mainly comment and vote.

Love you guys ❤️

P.s Cara Delvigne plays Cleo, what do you think?