Chapter Thirteen: Tired

Walking into our room, I call out to Cleo, whose sitting in front of the vanity in only her underwear and bra, she was staring hard at herself. It made my heart ache for no certain reason other than her look of pain. When she hears the door suck shut, quickly she wipes away at her eyes, before turning to look at me, she gives me a small smile.

"How was lover boy?"

"I don't think you actually want to know" I say

I look away from her probing eyes, she doesn't need to know about what's going on in my non existent love life.

"Oh, alright" she whispers.

I can see that my words hurt her, but did she really expect for me to just open up to her, we have only become friends again not even for a full week, and she had slept with someone she's just met in that amount of time. It doesn't matter that we weren't together the pain is quite fresh still. She seems to shut down, walking away from the vanity and into our royal suite bathroom, and closing the door firmly. I bite my lip as I love to the big patio, that looks out into the city. The warm breeze moves my hair into my face, and when I push it back, I see Aiden down below on the street. He's sending something away, something that looks like roses. At first I smile, he's goi to give me roses? But then I realize if they were for me then shouldn't he have sent them up to through the hotel? An uneasy feeling sets in my stomach while I move back into my shared room, and start to get ready for the upcoming fashion show.

~~ ~

"God I look hot"

Andrew won't shut up.

He came to our room to get ready, mumbling something about too much noise to be able to focus on getting ready. He did look good though, with his dark green tie, that makes his eyes look brighter. Cleo looks stunning in her black dress, the top is lacy, while the bottom is flowy and with a slit riding up her creamy white leg. The slit had my mouth watering she's gorgeous, and her violet eyes show mischief, and a dangerous smile. Making me gulp and blush, because I can feel tingles running up and down my spine. There are goosebumps up and down my arms. She makes me feel that much. That even my body can't hold in how she makes me react.

But I need to clamp down on those emotions and learn to let them go, maybe I would start to focus on Aiden, who'd been sweet, yet was sending roses around to people. But I wasn't looking to him to have an actual long term kind of relationship, I knew I didn't want that. So I honestly didn't care who he was secretly seeing, it wasn't my problem. My problem had violet eyes and a killer smile.

I moved quickly, joining my brother am Cleo, placing my arm in Andrews while Cleo stood a little aloof as we made our way down the stairs. Which seemed to cause quite a skeptical for the patrons down below who started to clap and ooh and ahh as we made our way down the stairs. I saw daemon, Andrews stalker look at him with awe, and clear hunger in his eyes.

Andrew seems oblivious as he winked and waved at the crowd that was forming below. Cleo didn't smile at our crowd, she honestly looked bored and a little ticked off. I third on her hand, causing her to look at me her eyes taking me in and giving me a beautiful smile that had my heart beating in over drive.

"There it is" I whisper.

"What is?" She asks.

"My favorite smile" I say.

To which she gives me anther equally blinding while continuing to hold my hand, which makes me really happy, despite the fact I'm supposed to cut off these feelings. In this moment I allow myself to feel it.

~ ~ ~

I loved the fashion shows, but I wast starting to dread the crowds, and how many people seems to be in such a small place, and sure there were only two more, but I just couldn't get myself to go tonight. Instead I decided I wanted to stay in, though I encouraged both Andrew and Cleo to go who both looked at me worriedly.

"I'm just tired that's all. Go on take lots of pictures for me" I laugh shooing them away.

After about another fifteen minutes of swearing that I was totally fine and that I would call if anything went wrong did they leave. Even Aiden came in looking worried, much to Cleos distaste, but I had a feeling she did it for me. Knowing that I  liked him, just not knowing that it was more and more that I hung out with him, in a less romantic way each time. He fussed over me, but all it did was annoy me. Honestly the more I saw him, I was pretty sure he was just working me for a good tip, he was a guide and good looking, but he used a lot of lines on me.

I shot Cleo a pleading look, to which she smirked before dragging both worried boys out of our room.

"Remember to call if you need anything Hun" Cleo hummed before closing the door behind her.

God I loved it when she called me pet names.

It was about an hour of me watching tv, when my door was opened, and in came Cleo, looking slightly disheveled, and completely exasperated. She was grumbling, not stopping as she stripped out of her gorgeous dress, and heals. Taking it her hair and shaking it out, which honestly was the sexiest thing. Before she was pulling on a baggy t-shirt and wiping off all her make up.

"So how was the fashion show"

"The girls were beautiful, but I can't be in places like that without you. "

I bit my lip at that, far too happy with her comment than I should be. In all honesty it's the same for me. An though I should be growing angrier with her, I can't, I'm just missing her despite her asshole tendencies. But I feel like making her suffer a bit so, I'll hold out for a while longer.

This is kinda a filler chapter but I hope you guys enjoy please comment and vote I love them! See you loves later ❤️