Chapter Fîve: Next Morning

Swaying, I feel like I'm on a boat, as the churning in my stomach gets worse, and my head aches, I don't even open my eyes as the pain gets worse. No I simply roll over, lean, and heave, throwing up whatever is in my stomach off to the side. Tears trail down my cheeks as it happens again and again, I can feel someone holding back my hair, and applying something cool to my forehead. It's only after my stomach seems to settle, that I go back to sleep.

The next time I wake up, I'm actually able to open my eyes a bit, to see that I'm not in my room. In fact I'm not quite sure where I am, so when I feel someone stir beside me, my hands clench and my heart thuds in panic.

"Honey are you awake? Do you need some bubbles"

As Cleo's familiar raspy warble voice reaches my ear, I let out a sigh, so I haven't been kidnapped by aliens, thank goodness.

"Baby are you okay?"

This time when I hear her talk I can't help but sense the worry and panick in her voice, so i reach out blindly from my side to reach her. Finally after grabbing her hand and rubbing it, do I hum hoping she'd take that as a yes. I tried to turn but a sharp pain kept me from moving, talking didn't seem like an option as my tongue was heavy as lead in my mouth. She understood, coming to where she could hold me, and I could see her, while I just breathed her in, not wanting to remember last nights events. It was obvious I'd been slipped something, and I was embarrassed.

"Don't you dare shut down. Some jerk slipped you something and that wasn't your fault. I'm just glad I got there before anything could've happened to you" she whispers.

I shiver at her last words, thankful as well that nothing bad happened.

"We're not going clubbing ever. I couldn't stand it if you got hurt." Cleo continues to ramble.

And that's when it dawns on me, Cleo thought it was her fault, when in reality it was neither of ours. We weren't victims, no we were just unfortunates in the fact that someone had tried to hurt us. But fortunate enough that nothing did.

"Cleo, honey it's not your fault."

My throat seems to be on fire as I say this, I wince little, not quite liking the feeling. In fact I hate it, I start to rub at my throat as if that will cause the burning to go away. I'm so caught up in this I don't notice Cleos slipped out of bed until she's back with a glass of ice water. I swallow it greedily, enjoying the cooling sensation, not stopping until the glass is gone. I move to say thank you when she covers my mouth with her hand, her eyes locked on mine as she speaks.

"Don't. It'll hurt you again. You started to scream just as drew and I carried you out. I tried to calm you down, but it was like you couldn't see me or hear me. You're eyes, you're beautiful eyes, that were usually shining seemed to be fogged over. I was scared you wouldn't snap out of it" her voice cracks, causing me to pull her back into me.

I press my face  into her neck, inhaling deeply, needing to reassure her and myself that we are in fact okay. She starts to wobble before she's pulling back the blankets falling onto my body, I wrap my arms around her waist sliding up her  too big t-shirt. Needing the contact of skin to skin, I blush a little when I feel her leg in-between my own. Her hands are low, tracing patterns on my butt, but I make no sound of protest, instead humming in content.

~ ~ ~

"Guys!" A high pitched whine wakes me up.

I open my eyes and rub them with the back of one hand, the other is curled around Cleo. Somehow we must've moved as we fell asleep because now I'm laying on her soft chest, one legged wrapped around her leg the other between them, and one of her hands is tangled in my hair the other is stroking my back.

"What do you want drew" I grumble.

Before snuggling back further into Cleo, turning so that I don't have to see him, while Cleo lets out a bit of a breathy laugh. I ignore that too, wiggling so that I can get more comfortable.

"Yeah drew. Baby girl was sleeping nicely for once and now you woke her up. I enjoyed watching her sleep." I hear her pout.

Still I'm too busy nuzzling around on Cleo, then finally it's like our body's clicked and I was insanely comfortable. I sighed in delight closing my eyes again.

"Well I came to see my baby sister who was drugged, I didn't think id walk in on her trying to suck on your boobies." Drew sighs in exaggeration.

At this I'm popping up, my face flaming as I flail around.

"IM NOT DOING THAT!" I screech.

But then wince, and whimper, my throat wasn't prepared for that and neither was I. Cleo gets up, running a hand through her messy hair while heR t-shirt has ridden up so you can see just a hint of her black lacy underwear. I swallow before quickly looking away, hoping that no one just saw me checking her out.

"I guess it's time to get up" she hand stretching like a cat.

"No it's not" I whimper tackling her back into the bed.

I glance over my shoulder to glare at my brother, he's grimacing and I can see the worry is still in his eyes. Not wanting to have him freaking out I get up and hug him tightly.

"I'm fine" I whisper.

Whispering doesn't seem to bother my throat as much as talking and well of course yelling does.

"I know it's just that was so close. I almost lost my baby sister" he says  rubbing my back.

When his voice cracks my eyes start to well up so I hold him closer. He sighs hugging me tighter when I feel another set of arms wrap around us. We all Merlot a little sigh before a gross odor reaches my nose and I'm shoving away from the group.

"Ew! Who freaking farted, y'all are nasty!" I laugh plugging my nose.

"Um whoever smelt it dealt it girl!" Drew shouts

We're jumping on the bed and laughing while Cleo runs to the bathroom to grab an air freshener and sprays it throughout the room. Giggling I pick up a pillow and hit drew with it, who sends be an evil smirk, grabbing a pillow as well he snacks me right in the face.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Cleo yells.

And then all hell breaks loose, feathers are flying people are screeching and giggles. It lasts all of ten minutes, and then we all sit down glancing at each other, as sweat Serbs to glisten on our foreheads.

"We are really out of shape"

We all nod before chuckling.

FILLER CHAPTER I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON. LOVE YOU ALL ;) CATCH YA ON THE FLIPSIDE PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ PLUS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

ALSO SHOUT OUT AND DEDICATION TO @ProudlySouthAfrican YOUR COMMENT UGH MADE ME FEEL GOOD AND MAKES ME NKT FERL BAD FOR WANTING TO UPDATE EVERY OTHER DAY