Chapter Eleven: When In Rome

[Andrew's pov]

Previously with Andrew and Daemon.

I really didn't want to go to Mr. Blacks class, I'd honestly rather do anything else, than see that devil. And so when i made it just in time for the bell to ring for the end of class, I was relieved. Hoping that he didn't see me sneaking out and towards the student parking lot. But I had no such luck.

"Andrew"

As soon as o heard my name I scrunched my nose and frowned, before slowly turning and glaring at my feet.

"Oh hi Mr. Black" I said still looking at the floor.

"When you're talking to me, I must advise you to look up and into my eyes" his voice comes out in a growl.

There's nothing that says  "friendly advice"about it. He's gripping my chin and pushing my face up so i have to stare into those emerald eyes. I hate how easily my heart beat picks up, and the fact that I can feel my walls melting down around my heart. My nostrils flare as I try to hold onto the anger, something to keep me strong.

"Why did you leave last night?"

And there it is, the anger the humiliation which makes standing tall on my own easier.

"You were busy, was that your girlfriend or fiancé I can't remember which?" I hum.

"Soon to be fiancé"

I nod before pushing his hands away, this wasn't going to do having a crush on not just my teacher, but also my teacher that was soon to be engaged. Oh how my heart new how to pick em.

"Alright then soon to be engaged, let's get shit done."

I walk tall into his classroom, but on the inside I'm breaking.

He followed after me, I figured he had a smirk on his face but I could give less than two shits, I was probably going to need to go drinking after this but, well since I was here might as well do what was demanded of me.

"So are you dating someone Andrew?"

"Not right now" I whisper.

I'm pretty  sure I was seeing things as I swear I saw him smile before going back to grading papers, as I was reading them I groaned first because I was bored out of my mind! I mean why the hell did people want to be teachers? And second because I hadn't turned in this particular assignment yet. And after reading the dates I figured I could just ask for some time.

"Um Mr.Black?" I squeaked as he hit me with those smoldering green eyes.

"Yes Andrew?"

"Um so like this assignment I haven't turned it in yet could I um maybe do it now?"

My eyes were big as I waited for an answer, he looked at me pensively, while I pushed out my bottom lip in my best puppy dog pout. He hissed sucking through his teeth, his eyes flared with what looked like anger before he growled at me saying sure and that i should do it right then so he didn't have an extra paper to grade. Although it was more like an extra paper for us to grade because I was helping him.

~ ~ ~

"Cleo what the fuck am I supposed to do, he might be getting married to a women!" I shrieked.