Oklahoma?

Infinity's POV

I woke up freezing. Where the hell is my blanket? I look over and see Ricky wrapped up in two blankets.

“Bitch stole my blankie." I said loudly. Chris's head popped out of his bunk underneath Ricky's making me laugh.

“Good morning sweetie!" Chris said making me cringe.

“What the hell?" I asked laughing. I slipped out of my bunk but tripped on a box of headphones and fell right beside Chris's bunk.

“Well hello there!" I said and got up.

“I hate when I just get up while we're still moving." I said leaving the bunk area. I went out into the living area. Balz was already up watching a movie.

“What time is it?" I ask sitting down next to him.

“It's time for you to get a watch, and it's 9:00am." he answered.

Motionless in White's merch was all gone so my job was done. The rest of the guys came out of the bunk area except for Ricky.

“Are you guys performing today?" I asked.

“Yeah after Black Veil Brides." Chris said getting a few naked juices.

“WAIT Black Veil Brides?! They're on this tour? No one even effing bothered to tell me!" I said getting excited.

“Uh I tried to but you were staring at Ricky." Ryan said laughing. I facepalmed and went to the back to get my jacket.

A few hours later...

I was backstage with Motionless in White helping them get ready.

“Ow you stabbed my eye. It's hurts more when I stab my own eyes so I forgive you." Ricky said as I applied eyeliner to his waterline.

“Hah I'm sorry. Want black eyeshadow too?" I asked.

“Of course I look dead without eye makeup. It's sad but fucking true." Ricky said laughing.

“Alright I'm done my masterpiece." I said finishing his eyes.

“Thanks." Ricky said smiling and turned his attention to the crowd.

Their intro song started playing, their drummer which I barely know went on first. Balz and Ricky were ready to go on.

Ricky quickly leaned down and kissed me then followed Balz onto the stage. I smiled and stood back.

“Andy is backstage if you want to go see him." Chris said quickly before going on after Ryan.

I walked down the stairs and went backstage. I saw CC walked by laughing. I giggled a little and walked into the room where they were.

“Infinity!?" Andy asked looking surprised.

“Oh my, Andy!" I shouted laughing. He smiled and charged at me, he picked me up and spun me around laughing.

“How the hell did you get backstage?" he asked putting me down.

“I'm touring with Motionless in White they asked me if I wanted to help out with merch and equipment stuff." I answered.

“Oh that's cool! I'm glad you're having fun." Andy said smiling. I wanted to kiss him so bad or hug him and never let go right now.

“Have you seen Emily around or heard anything from her?" Jake asked looking with hope.

“No I'm sorry I haven't heard anything from her." I answered half smiling.

“That's ok we'll see her again someday I know we will." Jake said. I looked over at him and saw that had the guitar Emily gave him.

“Nice guitar." I said smiling, he smiled back.

“Well I'm going to go back to the stage, I hope I'll be able to watch your guy's performance." I said leaving the room.

Andy's POV

After Infinity told me she was touring with Motionless in White I started to worry. If we aren't dating she might be with Ricky.

She was just a fan in the beginning, in the end she could end up just a fan again.

Infinity's POV

I went back to the stage and looked at the crowd, I caught a glimpse of someone who looked sorta like Emily. It might not have been her but this is her hometown.

I shook my head and focused on the band. Ryan and Ricky were standing up playing the guitar solo part in America. Ricky looked over and smiled at me.

I laughed when Ricky stepped down and started playing again with his mouth open nodding his head.

After they were done their last song I looked at the crowd again and saw that the person who looks like Emily moved up, I swear that's her.

Few minutes later...

“Ready to go back to the bus?" Ricky asked me. I shook my head.

“I'm gonna watch Black Veil Brides. Plus there's someone in the crowd I kinda want to see." I said.

“Alright I'll be waiting." Ricky said then left.

I made my way to the side where you could see the front stage perfectly.