What the Hell?

Infinity's POV

After Emily told me that I felt really bad. I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent until she walked away.

I went back onto the bus and grabbed my leather jacket and one of Ricky's beanies. I really need a walk. Since we're not leaving this city for a while. I'll just stay in this area.

“Where are you going?" Ricky asked as I was about to leave the bus. I shrugged, he nodded.

I walked out and decided to stay around the buses. I was quietly singing along to a PTV song.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, I tried to scream for help but they covered my mouth. I felt the diamond necklace Andy gave me fall off, shit. I never take that freaking expensive necklace off. I tried my best to get out of their grip until everything faded away...

Andy's POV

I was coming back from a meeting, Infinity popped into my mind. I smiled and hesitated to ask her on a date. We've only been on two dates really.

I called a few times no answer. Huh, I texted. No answer. I started to panick. She'd be up right now its 3:00pm.

When I got onto the bus I sat down and started to shake. What could've happened to her? This arena is safe isn't it!? Emily looked at me for a minute.

“What's up" she asked, I calmed down a bit.

“Something happened to Infinity. She isn't picking up. She's not around the arena and she's not at the motionless in white bus" I answered in a shaky voice. Emily freaked out and cussed trying to call her.

Emily ran out of the bus. I sighed, CC looked at me widening his eyes.

“What happened?!" he shouted. I shrugged and shivered.

“I'm not sure yet but I'm not going to stop until I at least know where and what happened to her." I replied. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Ricky knowing she's closest to him and might be with him.

How close they're still bothers me but I try not to lose my shit anymore.

Hey Rick
Sup?
Is Infinity around?
No, why don't you text her? I thought she'd be at your guy's bus.
No I haven't seen her since yesterday
Really! She might be with Emily or around the arena
Oh ok thanks anyways
No problem I'll text you if I find out where she is
Alright thanks again

That was awkward, I put my phone in my pocket and leave the bus.

I walked around the arena for a while now. I walked between all the tour buses. I stopped when I saw something on the ground shining in the sun.

I rushed over and picked it up. Infinity's necklace, I never saw her take this off. I looked around for more clues, nothing.

I sighed, I checked everywhere. I need to come back here later with a few others.

Unknown POV

I groaned as plopped this girl in a bunk and went back to the main part of our bus. I sat down between two of my bandmates.

“Uh, did you seriously kidnap a small girl?" Mike one of my bandmates asked, I chuckled.

“I would never do that, she looks at least 22." I replied. He rolled his eyes and went to the bunks.

Mike came back with looking like he's just saw a ghost. (Devin hehehe)

“That's my fucking ex girlfriend you've kidnapped." he grumbled, I shrugged.

“Vic, how could you!"

Andy's POV

Ricky, Ryan, Ash and Emily all said they'd come with me to look for Infinity.

“So are you guys sure she isn't working or at the bus?" I asked looking at MIW. They all nodded, I sighed.

“Balz is at our bus if she comes back while we're looking for her." Ryan said. I nodded.

“Guys it's already 7:30! Let's get going!" Emily said already leaving the bus. We all followed.

“Andy, you go ahead since you probably know where to check first." Ricky said.

“This way." I said and quickly walked to the buses I remembered earlier today.

I kept zoning out thinking of what might of happened to her. Ashley shook me.

“Andy, she may be small but she's strong. We'll find her." Ash said trying to calm me I haven't noticed I started shaking again.

“Hey did she wear a beanie today?" Emily asked showing us a black beanie that had a small logo.

“Hey isn't that yours Ricky?" Ryan asked.

“Oh, yeah. She took it earlier today when she left." Ricky said, I don't know how I felt about that. I had so many mixed feelings.

a few minutes later...

“Andy we can come talk to people tomorrow." Ashley said, I sighed. I felt a tear fall from my eye slowly.

“Ok." I immediately say before I have a breakdown.

When we got back to the bus CC, Jinxx, Chris, and Ghost were all sitting around the main area of the bus.

“Nothing but we know where to ask questions tomorrow." Ashley said.

“Oh, ok. See you guys." Chris said leaving with Ricky and Ryan. Ghost finished talking to Jinxx about something then left too.

“I'm going to bed. Don't wake me up with stupid noises again." I said and went to my bunk.

I took out Infinity's necklace from my pocket and held it tightly. “Please be ok." I whisper in a raspy voice trying not to sound really sad.

Unknown POV

“Dude came down I didn't kill her, I just knocked her out so she wouldn't scream so much. That bitch kicks hard." I said chuckling as Mike freaked out thinking she'll never get up.

“YOU COULD POSSIBLY BE A MURDER NOW!" Mike screamed.

“Ugh, just wa-" I stopped when we all heard a loud thud come from the bunks. I smirked.

“See I told you'll she be up soon. Or she just fell out of your bunk. Either way she's up." I said
_____
Can you guess who it is? ;3 I gave an obvious and easy hint.

Vote› Comment› Follow?