What The Hell

Infinity's POV

After Emily told me she was going to re emo me. She threw a shit load of dark stuff at me and pushed me into the washroom.

I laughed and looked at my outfit. Nice. So many different shades, I giggle and change into the tights and skirt first.

I struggled to zipper up my black leather cropped top, when I finally got it on I thought about it for a while. Until I saw the black cardigan and put it on. Better.

I put on the two bracelets and studded choker. I applied my eyeliner, eyeshadow and the dark lipstick I didn't know I had until now.

My long brown hair was straight, but not straight enough. I pulled out my straightener from under the sink and quickly straightened my hair after it heated up.

I slipped on my black platform shoes then looked at myself one more time in the mirror satisfied. It's been a while since I've dressed fully in all dark shades.

I walked out to see Emily sitting down next to Ghost talking to Chris. Emily hopped up once she saw me. I grinned at her.

I suddenly felt someone staring at me. I look over at Ricky and see him looking at me well not at my face. He licked his lips, I feel my cheeks turn a shade of red.

Emily grabbed my wrist after she put on her jacket and dragged me off the bus. I giggle when she finally let go a few minutes away from the bus.

"You ok?" I asked.

“The guys heard one of my scream covers" she answered, oh so that's why she wanted to leave quickly.

At the mall...

We were in a store with mainly beauty products, we of course were looking in the darker area of the makeup section. Suddenly MIW popped up in my cloud of thoughts, I remember Emily and I use to fangirl over them a lot. I smirk and look over at Emily.

"So who do you have a crush on from MIW?" I ask. She rolled her eyes playfully.

“I have a boyfriend. I love no one else" she replied in an awkward voice I giggled then glared at her.

“Ok ok.... I secretly have a crush on ghost. But we all know you like Ricky" she confessed, I started to laugh then she joined in.

After we both bought something, we headed to HotTopic. We got the typical Emo and Goth wear.
We left HotTopic and walked around.

“Now I need to find a dress shop" Emily said looking around. I got excited, did Jake propose?!

“Why? Are you and Jake getting married?" I asked happily.   

“No. Me and him are going on a date soon." she replied, I frowned. Still cute though.

We soon found a fancy store and went to the dark section. Emily found a dress and went to try it on. I took a weird selfie then sent it to Andy giggling.

“How do I look?" Emily asked as she came out of dressing room.

“You look beautiful" I honestly say smiling at how pretty she looked in it.

She went to change back into her clothes which took a while. After she bought the dress we walked around again laughing and asking stupid questions.

“Let's go get some food" she said, I agreed. After we got to our cheesy fries I remembered seeing a video of Emily playing with BVB yesterday on Youtube.

I asked her about it and she answered happy. That has always been one of her dreams.

Walking back...

“Ok. Death note or black butler?" I asked smirking.

“No. I can't pick" she immediately replied then laughed. We got to the MIW way quicker than I thought we'd get here.

“This is your stop" she said, I sighed turning around to give her a hug.

“See you later!" she shouted before I got onto the bus.

When I got on the bus all the guys were sitting in the main area watching TV.

I smirked and flopped onto Ricky, he chuckled.

“Get off." he said pushing my hair that was on my face out of the way.

“Shh, I'm trying to sleep Richard." I said knowing I'll piss him off with his real name.

“Don't call me that!" he whined, I giggled and got off of him. I sat down next to him.

Ricky's POV

My stupid feelings for Infinity came back a couple weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure she's with Andy again.

She looks so hot in the outfit Emily picked out for her. If she was mine I'd be all over her right now.

She glanced over at me, I smiled. She grinned for a few seconds then looked at her phone again.

“Rick?" Chris asked chuckling, I must of zoned out staring at Infinity again.

“Uh, yeah?" I awkwardly ask scratching the back of my neck, earning a small giggle from Infinity.

“I asked you if you wanted to come along?" Chris asked I shook my head.

“Alright we'll just get you fries I guess." he said.

Infinity's POV

“Well I ate already so no need to buy me anything." I say. Chris nodded.

“Ok, we'll be back soon." Chris said leaving with Ghost, Balz, Ryan and Vinny. Leaving me awkwardly with Ricky.

I put my phone on the counter and focus on the movie trying to avoid any awkward stares from Ricky.

Suddenly Ricky kissed me, surprised I widened my eyes.

“S-sorry I." Ricky stuttered then left the room. What the hell...?

I pause the movie, and head to the bunks. When I passed Ricky he pinned me against the wall.

“R-Ricky w-what." I stuttered, he leaned in and began to kiss me softly. I pulled away.

“Ricky, s-stop." I awkwardly stutter, he smirked.

“Just pretend this never happened." he said then kissed me once more before leaving me speechless.

“What the fuck." I mumble to myself.

I quickly changed then got into my bunk. I feel like a total slut. I get comfy and burry my face into the pillow and scream.

“Why?" I ask myself, then slowly fall asleep.