BLACK VEIL BRIDES

Emily's POV
--------------------
I woke up to Jake getting ready. I sit up and look around the room. "Good morning my beautiful insanity" Jake said. "Nice nickname" I say and stand up. I walk over to Jake and every bone in my body creaked or cracked. Jake shivered from the noises. "What the hell was that?" Jake asked and turned around. "My bones" I say. I reach my hands up and stretch and even more of my bones pop. I walk to the bathroom and close the door and lock it. I roll my eyes at how I looked. I looked exactly like a insane person. I put on black skinny jeans and a tank top and a Alice in the wonderland croptop and put on leather ankle boots. I put on a lace choker and a purple necklace with a black rose and put on three creepy looking leather bracelets and a red bracelet and black feather earrings and my moms ring. I put on white makeup then out in red lipstick and put on skull war paint. I put on my leather jacket then I put on eyeliner and walk out. Jake was gone and so were his bags. "He must have already left" I say. I packed all my stuff and put my bags by the door. I walk out and take the elevator to the first floor to get some food. I walk into the dinning area and I saw all the guys expect Andy and Jake sitting at a table groaning looking like shit. I walked over to them. "Hello boys" I say. My voice sounding with no feeling or emotion in it. Normally I could do that to my voice. "Shut up" Ashley yelled with his head on the table as his arms covering her head. I turn around and saw infinity. I ran out to get her. "Infinity" I yell. But she kept walking. I look down. That hurt like hell. Because she never talked to me lately. I take a step back and sigh. "All her dreams have come true. Why would she talk to a insane girl with no family like me after all this. Even though I'm the reason she met them all" I say while turning around and walking into the dining room. I get some food and sit at a table alone. "What happened while I was gone" I say. I eat barley any of my food. I stand up and walk back to my room. Soon I take my bag down to the bus and check me and James room out and walk out to the bus and see all the guys. I grab my computer and walk to the bunks and sit on the floor. I get on my computer and scroll threw stuff. Soon Andy walked in and he sat next to me. "Ok. What's going?" Andy asked. "What do you mean?" I ask try not to look at him. "Last night I heard yo screaming and crying. What happened?" Andy asked. "I had a nightmare. It's fine..... I guess" I say but I whispered the last part. "We're almost to the arena" Andy said and walked off. I roll my eyes. I close my laptop and grab jakes guitar and my drawing book. I walk to the back room and locked the door. I sit down and flip to a song in my book. I start playing the cords of the song. I was trying to make a song. Well I was gunna try and get Andy to sing for it. I sounded like a dying cat when I sing. So I didn't want to. I was trying so hard to get the cords right. But of course I messed up "fucking hell" I say and sigh. I restart the song. The third time I was retrying the song I finally got it all right. "Thank god" I say and smile. I keep practicing till it's perfect. I stand up and walk out of the back room. I put jakes guitar back and walk in right as we were pulling into the arena. I just stayed in the bus. No reason for me to be out their. I watch all of Miw and infinity walk to their bus. Suddenly they guys ran in carrying Jake. I shot up. "What the fuck happened" I ask seeing blood and I almost scream. "Jake walked off without us and someone tried to stab him. They cut him really good though" CC said. "We haft to end the show. We can't play without him" Ashley said. "No. You guys stay. I'll have the staff take me" Jake said. "No we can't." Andy said. "I'll fill in" I say. Everyone looked at me. "She can. I've heard her play" Jake said in pain. I ran over to him and kissed him. "Promise me you'll be ok" I say and hold onto Jake. "I promise. Now go play your heart out" jake said. I stand up and walk to the bunks as they guys help Jake outside to go the the hospital. I really wanted to go with Jake but I couldn't leave my fellow fallen angles. I take off my Alice in the wonderland shirt and leave on my tank top and out in my leather jacket. I put some war paint on my chest and grab jakes guitar and run out of the bus. I run and meet the guys by the stage. "You sure about this?" Andy asked. "Yeah. Let's go" I say. Me and the guys walk onstage. Everyone stared at me. "Everyone Jake got hurt so he had to go to the hospital. So everyone meet Emily. She's filling in for him" Andy said. I make sure the guitar is ok then I look back up. Andy nodded at me. I start playing. Getting every cord right. We play the last song. I smile. This was my life long dream to stand on a stage with a band and be able to play guitar with fans cheering at me. I smile. "BLACK VEIL BRIDES" I start yelling and throwing my fist in the air over and over. Everyone in the crowed started copying me. Me and the guys walk off the stage. I noticed i was kinda sweaty. I scream in joy. The guys laugh. "Im guessing that was a life long dream?" Andy asked. "Yes." I say trying to stop smiling. "WAIT JAKE" I yell and put down jakes guitar. I run on the bus grab my bag and grab my computer and chargers and my phone and my drawing book. I stuff all of it in my bag. I run out of the bus and run towards the hospital. I hear the guys yelling at me but I just ignored them. I get stuck at a stop light waiting for my turn to walk. I put in my headphones and turn on music. "please be ok" I say. I get to the hospital and run to the front desk. "What room is Jake Pitts in?" I ask. "Sorry. I can't give the information to fans" the lady said. I slam my hand on the desk. "I'm his god damn girlfriend. Now where the hell is the man I love" I yell. "589 on the fifth floor" the lady said. I ran up the stairs. I felt really tired but I had to find him. I get to the fifth floor and run down the rooms looking for room 589. Soon I find it and run in. I see Jake laying in the white bed sheets looking as pale as them, I close the door and sit next to his bed. I let a tear fall. "Please be ok" I say. I lay my head on his hand and fall asleep. Someone soon shook me. I look up and see a nurse. "Mama you can't be in here" the lady said. "I'm his God damn girlfriend" I say and rolled her eyes and walked out. Soon a guard came in. "Mama you haft to leave" the guard said. "You fuckers don't believe me" I say. I stand up with my bag. "I won't make you guys force me out" I say and roll my eyes. I walk out of the hospital and I sit by the sliding doors. Outside. I sit their and lean my head on the wall. I soon see the guys and infinity. "Emily. Why are you out here" Andy asked. "They though i was a fan." I say. "Come on." Andy said and helped me up. We walked in. The nurses stopped us. "sir. She is just a fan. She can't go to your friends room" the nurse said hinting towards me. "She is our FRIEND" Andy said and pushed past her. And I laugh. We walk in and I walk over to Jake and hold his hand. After an hour the guys left and I stayed. I was about to go get dinner when Jake woke up. "Babe. Your here." Jake said sounding tired. "Yeah. I'm here" I say and hold onto his hand. "How was the show?" Jake asked. "It was amazing. I felt free. I felt like the old me. The me before my parents died" I say. Jake laughed. "What?" I ask. "I love how your face lit up when you were talking about the show" Jake said. I laugh. I went and got me and Jake food and walked back to the hospital and walked back to jakes room. We ate the food then Jake fell asleep and I played on my computer for the rest of the night.