Mama Jinxx

Infinity's POV

I woke up early tired, whenever I go to bed early I wake up in pain. I slip out of my bunk not knowing that we're still moving.

I lost my balance and fell down, I heard Chris chuckle a little from in his bunk.

“Fuck you Cerulli." I groan, I get up and dust off. Does anyone on this bus ever bother to clean their shoes?

When I got out of the bunk area I decide to get strawberries and waffles ready for the guys. When I finally got to the 'food making' area, I got the strawberries and waffles out. Everyone came out of the bunk area at the same time.

“Get back in there! I'm not done!" I scream. Ghost laughed and walked past me stealing a strawberry.

“DEVIN DON'T DO DAT!" I shouted smacking his wrist playfully. He laughed and went to sit down with the guys.

I got back to fixing the strawberries. After I was done that I moved on to the precious waffles. When I was opening the bag that had the waffles in it the bus stopped causing the waffles to jerk out of my hand.

Luckily the waffles were all in the bag. I sighed in relief and got onto my knees to pick up the bag.

“The waffles could have died!" Chris yelled helping me up off of the floor. I giggled and went back to finishing the breakfast.

A few minutes later...

I finally got a hold of the cord that connects to the stereo. I immediately plugged the cord into my phone.

IN THE END! AS WE FADE INTO THE NIGHT! WHO WILL TELL THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE!" I sing well more like scream.

After I played almost the whole Wretched and Divine album I decide to go get ready. Grabbing my phone I immediately get a call from The Joker. I grin and answer.

“Ok. I made plans in Texas for Jinxx's birthday. And you are coming no matter what!" she said and hung up. I gasp, I forgot about Jinxx's birthday.

I knew that Ryan's birthday is tomorrow but I totally forgot about mama Jinxx. I texted Emily asking if MIW could come. Black Veil Brides and Motionless in White aren't really friendly. Andy talked shit about Chris a few shows before we met them.

She said it was alright to bring MIW so they can hopefully become friends.

An hour later...

Emily told me that we were going to be staying at a hotel.

I packed my suitcase last, everyone on the bus was ready so we drove to the hotel Joker told us to go to.

“Are you sure it will be alright for us to come?" Ricky asked nervously. I shrugged.

Chris and I decide to go wait outside until Emily calls or texts.

“So you forgot about Jinxx's birthday. What kind of fan are you?" Chris said teasingly. I playfully pushed him, suddenly someone jumped on my back startling me.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" I yelled and starting to run in circles.

"Calm down" I heard Emily say and jump off my back.

“Oh it's just you!" I say. A few minutes later Andy was telling us who we'll be sharing rooms with I was hoping to share with Emily but she was going to share with Jake.

I rolled my eyes playfully when Andy said I'll be sharing with him and Ashley. Since there's two beds, they can share.

I walk away from Chris and go see Andy. I smirk and run my fingers through his hair, that's one of his weaknesses. He groaned and grabbed onto me, I laughed and slipped out of his grip and went inside.

Few minutes later..

I let Emily in as soon as she knocked. She came and told me the plan for tonight. I squealed and said that'll be so much fun.

Emily and I went downstairs and found BVB and MIW talking we walked toward them. This still seems unreal.

Emily went ahead with Jinxx to the cars we were gonna use to get to the place we're going to celebrate.

Suddenly I started to feel really sad, like a huge wave of sadness drowned me. I'm used to this happening, it just hasn't happened for a while.

Ricky noticed I wasn't beside Andy anymore, he slowly backed up towards me and made sure I kept up with everyone else.

A couple hours later...

We were going on a lot of rides like we did when Emily and I met them but motionless in white was also with us. I should really be the happiest person right now but I can't because of my stupid illnesses like depression.

“Let's go on the roller-coaster!" I said happily grabbing Andy's and Ricky's wrists, Emily nodded grinning.

“Uh we're gonna go get a snack." Ashley said walking in the other direction with CC. I shrugged, they're grown-ups they can take care of themselves.

A few minutes later after the roller-coaster Emily noticed Ashley and CC haven't come back to find us for a while now.

“Ugh they probably snuck off to a bar." Andy said taking out his phone.

“I'll go find them." Emily said, Jake followed. I sighed and followed until Andy pulled me back.

“I'm not letting you go to a bar! We're going to wait in the parking lot for those guys." Andy said holding onto my wrist like a pissed off parent dragging me out of the carnival. Ryan and Chris tried their best to not laugh following.

Jinxx and Ghost made funny faces making me laugh. Jinxx and Ghost became friends instantly, they always seemed like the same person to me.

When we got back to the cars we rented for tonight I laid down on the front of one. I stared up at the stars we were in the part of the city where the city lights don't really outshine the stars.

Andy's POV

These guys aren't that bad actually, here I swore I'd hate them. I feel like a jerk for judging them with rumors I heard. They all seem like great guys especially Ricky.

Infinity looked so beautiful laying on the car. I couture at her for hours. Not in a creepy way!

“Get off the car! You might dent it!" Jinxx shouted ruining the moment. We all had a laugh except for Infinity who was startled and fell off the car. She groaned and got up.

“I was comfy, asshole!" she said giggling and pushed Jinxx.

I got a text from Jake telling me they found Ash and CC at the bar across the street. They'd be here soon. How could they ditch one of their best friend's birthdays?

A little late but happy belated birthday Jinxx!

Happy birthday Ryan!