Emily!

Infinity's POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I groaned and rolled over trying my best not to fall out of the bunk.

“Infinity! Hurry up we're going on in a few minutes." I heard Chris yell.

I ran to the back room where I get ready and slipped on my half black half clown pants leggings, a MIW shirt and my black leather jacket. Rushing I slipped on my black platform shoes, they felt way bigger. Oh well.

I grabbed my small makeup kit and applied eyeliner, mascara and when I was just about to put on lip gloss Chris walked in.

“What the hell Chris what if I was still changing!" I shouted he smirked.

“Is that lip gloss for Rick?" he asked chuckling.

“You're just jealous, why are you holding your shoes put them on." I replied.

“I'm not jealous, you and Ricky are cute. These aren't my shoes, I think you're wearing mine. We both have black platform shoes." he said.

“EW GET THEM OFF ME!" I squealed kicking them off, he laughed and gave me my shoes.

After Chris and I sorted out the shoe problem we all left the bus.

Black Veil Brides were on stage before Motionless in White today so we had a few more minutes.

I love getting to fix the guy's outfits and makeup before they go on.

“Ryan you licked one of your lines off." I said giggling. I redid his line, he bit my black lipstick.

“SITKOWSKI WHY!" I yelled when he bit it. He just smirked and spit the lipstick onto the ground.

“I'm gonna go cry now." I said dramatically, Ricky laughed at me.

“I'm funny right?!" I said grinning, the guys chuckled and smiled back. I went back backstage to wait for Andy. Ashley came down the stairs and saw me waiting.

“Oh hey Infinity, Andy is thanking the crowd." he said and walked to their dressing room.

Andy came speeding down the stairs. When he saw me he immediately smiled and pointed to the room.

I walked in and saw Emily standing there with Jake talking. I squealed and ran over to her.

We hugged for a while, I can't believe she's here.

“How'd you get here!?" I ask happily.

“I came from Oklahoma when Jake said it was alright for me to come on this tour." she answered.

“That's awesome! I'm glad they let you come on the tour." I said grinning.

“You guys sounded great by the way!" I said.

Andy smiled and pulled me closer to him. “You're so happy all the time!" Andy said smiling. Only if he knew what I really feel like all the time.

Andy's POV

I'm glad that both of the girls are with us now. Everything feels complete with these two.

“Well I better get back to the stage. Just in case anything crazy happens which usually does." Infinity said leaving the room.

“Come over later!" I shouted.

“I was planning to." she said popping up again.

Infinity's POV

After Motionless in White was done I helped pack up the stuff. Rushing I accidentally dropped Ryan's favorite guitar to play live with.

“Fuck." I mumbled. The two guys also helping didn't see. Freaking out I picked it up and ran to a corner.

I checked the string, all good. When I got to the top most of it was fucked up. Great.

I still wanted to go BVB's bus so I hid the guitar under Ricky's quickly then ran back to my bus.

I walked in out of breath. Chris and Balz were in the main part talking until I came in. They paused and gave me a questioning look.

“Is Ryan around?!" I asked catching my breath, I really need to work out more.

“Uh he went to talk to the guitar people about his guitar." Chris answered, I slightly giggled when he said guitar people.

“Shit, if he comes back angry. I went somewhere." I said leaving the bus before I get interrogated.

An hour later...

I was talking with Emily about why she left.

“Em, don't ever run away again. Losing you is way worse than you hurting us. Not like you'd ever hurt us in any way, we love you." I said cheering her up after she told me the full reason why she ran away.

“Thanks Infinity." she said giving me a quick hug.

“Babe it's almost 12 you should head back now." Andy said sitting down beside me. I sighed and agreed.

“Before you leave we need you to pull a prank. Jinxx is asleep." CC said.

“Alright haha, do you guys have any plastic wrap?" I asked, Jake passed me some. I still had some masking trap from earlier.

I quickly taped a few sheets of plastic wrap all over the door to the bunk room.

“JINXX GET OUT HERE NOW!" I shouted, he came walking not noticing the plastic wrap. He freaked out and fell onto the floor laughing. We all had a good laugh for a while.

“Alright goodnight babe." Andy said giving me a quick kiss before I left.

My depression was getting bad again but I didn't show it. I have small anxiety attacks here and there but no one notices. I just hope I'll feel better soon. I hate breaking down into tears, I sure don't want that to happen around Ricky and the other guys or around Emily and Andy.

I know I should be one of the happiest people alive, I dated or I think I'm dating my idol Andy Biersack. I'm touring with one of my most favorite bands. And I get to see my internet best friend in person almost everyday. I wish I could be happy but it's hard battling depression and anxiety attacks don't help one bit.