Sorry

Infinity's

"Are you sure those people and Emily aren't around?" Vincent asked me since I was heading out with him and Hunter.

"Uh I don't think so, they were staying here for a couple days. I think they left already though." I answered, he smirked.

"Wanna go get some drinks?" he asked, I hesitated. Then nodded.

"Yay! She's back." Hunter said happily. I giggle then we start walking to the bar a few blocks away.

When we walk in, immediately there was the smell of alcohol and country music blasting.

"Usual spot?" I ask smirking. Vincent nodded.

I grabbed Hunter's arm and linked it to mine. We walked to our booth and sat down.

"So how many guys did you get while you were gone?" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes, then playfully smacked him.

"I told you I only loved Andy..." I reply then take out my phone.

I see a missed call from Ricky, I look at this number in digust but call back.

"Hey babe." he said, I suddenly heard all the other guys laughing and talking. I frown.

"Don't call me that, want do you want jackass." I replied.

"You." he said, I could tell he was probably making a stupid face or smirk.

"Well I just called to say, I don't love you." I say then hear him laugh coldy.

"You will someday." he said. I hung up and put my away then face Hunter, who had a confused look.

"Andy?"

"No some asshole with a stupid fake name." I said then smiled.

Vincent finally came back with drinks and sat next to Hunter.

"Here's a wine for the princess." he chuckled handing me one. I smiled then took a shot.

"I missed this." I say looking at both of them and then glance around the room.

"We're all the hot girls." I groan.

"Oh yeah, forgot you're bisexual. You've been with so many fuckboys lately." Vincent laughed. I laughed with him too.

"Yeah, well let's talk about something other than me. What have you guys been up to?"

An hour later...

I was completed drunk, it sucks but, I do more. I don't even know what im saying. Did I just say I suck? Suck what...

I groan and get up with Vincent and Hunter.

"Let's get to our place before Infinity runs off and hooks up with someone." Hunter said and linked arms with me again.

"Shut up, that only happened once." I slur.

"More like six times, you little slut." Vincent said then said the last part in a way that didn't offend me.

"Shut up, now let's go." I say and walk ahead of Hunter and Vincent.

"Wait up!" they called out, I was already speeding down the sidewalk then stop to turn around.

"Sorry I'm just tired." I shout back then suddenly someone grab the back of my shirt then yanked me back.

I close my eyes as the slammed me against one of the brick walls, they then hold me by my neck.

I hesitantly open my eyes and see an angry Emily. Shit.