Fuckboy and Fanboy

Infinity's POV

Ryan helped me up off the ground after that asshole Ricky just let go causing me to fall.

"So you're back?!" Ryan asked happily smiling at me.

"Yep, they found me crunk and I sorta screwed up again." I reply, Ryan frowned and hugged me.

"Aw, come on, you'll be fine. Come on the bus for a while, Balz is lonely." he said trying to comfort me, I smile when he mentioned Balz. I sure did miss him.

Once we're on the bus, I smell popcorn. Typical. I look over and see Ricky and Chris sitting on the couch on their phones. Rolling my eyes I then plop down on one of the couches.

"Infinity?" Chris asked surprised. I nod then weakly smile.

Vinny, the quite guy I never talked to sat down next to me surprisingly.

"Hi!" I greet him, he smiles.

"Hey." he simply replies.

"Vinny wanna come along, I might need help. Josh sucks." Ryan said still standing in front of the door. Vinny sighed but got up and walked over to Ryan.

"We'll be back soon." Ryan said reassuringly, I should get going soon probably.

A few minutes later, Josh finally came out to the bunk area and was surprised to see me.

"Hey!" I beamed he happily sat down next to me.

"Oh so you're back to finally go home to your little place in L.A." Josh chuckled. I haven't thought about the place yet, since Emily and I are mad at each other I doubt she'd want to stay with me.

"I haven't really talked to Em or Joker about our place yet. I might as well move out and stay with Dylan O'Brien." I reply then pull my legs up onto the small chair.

"Why Dylan O'Brien?" Chris asked amused.

"Haha, well you see. I've only dated emo, goth, or let's just say alternative guys. And Dylan would be the first guy I date that isn't 5 years older than me. Now I should shut up because I'm already with an amazing guy." I say, Chris then shook his head.

"Now excuse me while I go for a walk. Bye grandpas." I giggle then leave the humid bus.

Outside it was pretty nice, a cool breeze and the sun setting. I smile at how calm it was in this moment. Pun intended.

Dammit, I think to myself. I really need to smoke something. I start I walk a different direction not quite sure what to do for the rest of the evening.

My heart suddenly starts to beat really fast, yep it's happening again. I whimper and hold my ears as they start that annoying ringing I haven't heard in a long time.

I really thought all my problems have been fixed, but nope. Still the same damn problems. Checking my pulse, I knew I've calmed down a bit.

I would go drink, but I shouldn't. All of that has already gotten me into an ongoing fight with Emily.

The ringing in my ears slowly start to disappear, great. Sigh, I'm going to go to get food. Happy with my decision I walk to the nearest fast food place I know of.

At the restaurant...

I sat down in a booth and waited, a waiter came and rose an eyebrow.

"What!" I blankly said, oops I sounded rude.

"Oh, sorry ma'am. I'm just surprised you're alone." he replied then smiled, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, so... Why are you surprised?" I ask looking up at him.

"Oh uh, I just wondered why a gorgeous girl like you, be sitting alone." he answered, fuckboy.

"Oh haha." I mumble, then awkwardly shift in my seat. "I'll have an iced tea by the way."

"Ok, I'll be back with your drink and a menu." fuckboy said then walked away.

My phone buzzed, I groan then pull it out of my jean pocket

INFINITY where are you?
Andy chill, I'm just getting a danwhich.
Oh alright...
Don't worry, there's just fuckboys that wouldn't hurt a fly around.
Haha, love you. I'll be waiting :)
Love you more babe, I'll be there soon.

I smile then put my phone away, the guy came back and placed the iced tea in front of me.

I flash him a quick smile as he put a menu down. "I already know what I want, a T.K.Y please." I say then hand back the menu.

"Great, I'll be back with your order soon." he said. I sigh and hear that annoying ringing once again.

Why am I still here? I've been asking myself that way too much lately. I'm not sure why I didn't do anything yet.

I can leave in a blink of an eye anytime I want but I decided to stay here and repeatedly get hurt or hurt someone. I don't really have a reason to be around anymore.

Enough of this sad shit, I need food.

At the bus...

I climb onto the bus and see that only Andy is here.

"Where's everyone?" I ask then take my favorite seat, his lap.

"They all went out somewhere, I stayed waiting for you to get back." he replied then kissed my forehead.

"Awe, you didn't have to. I promised I wouldn't run off like a child again." I giggle then rest my head on his shoulder.

"So want do you wanna do?" he asks twirling my hair on his fingers softly.

"I don't know about you but I haven't listened to Sleeping With Sirens in a long time! So be prepared or be concerned because I'm going to blast TOP too." I say hopping up then plug my phone into the thingy mabob that plays music.

I'll start off with a great song like Kick Me. Once the music starts I begin dancing like a maniac.

When it gets to my intro I basically scream the lyrics.

" You don't know shit! You don't know shit about me! You don't know shit, shit, shit! Don't know a goddamned thing about me!" I sing well yell whilst doing my dance that matches this song.

I look over at Andy and see that he's amused by this, cute. I pull him up and make him also dance.

"Keep looking down on me, I am more than you'll ever be! Cut me deep but I won't bleed. You're gonna kick, kick! Kick me when I'm down!" I sing as Andy does a weird dance, I laugh and spin him around.

"Of all the sinners! You're first in line! So go to hell and tell the devil. I'm not that far behind!" we both sing, I grin then pause the song.

"So you do know this song! YOU LITTLE FANBOY!" I giggle and hug him.

We were both breathing heavily, Andy grabs my phone then picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!" I laugh and carefully hit his back, if he goes down we both do.

"No, it's bedtime babe." he chuckled, and passes me my phone.

"Aw, alright." I mumble and hop into our bunk. I scoot to the wall making room for gazelle legs.