.

Ryan's POV

The guys and I were playing some games, it was around 10pm and I was getting pretty tired. Suddenly my phone dinged, signaling I got a text. I quickly paused the game, causing the guys to groan.

"Sorry, I got a text," I chuckle. Chris sighed and nodded while I pulled my phone out.

i - Ry, can I please please come stay on your guys bus? I literally have no where else to go rn :(

I feel my heart sink and immediately ask the guys, "can Infinity stay with us for a while?"

"Can't she just go sleep with another guy on the tour and catch a ride with them," Ricky snickered. Chris quickly kicked him causing him to yelp before sweetly saying, "of course she can!" I thanked Chris and then speedily replied to Infinity.

r - of course you can
i - thanks, you're the best!

I smiled at the text and then slipped my phone back into my pocket. "I better not hear you two going at it tonight," Ricky stated with a smirk focusing back on the game. "WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEAD?!" I bursted and shouted at Ricky. The rest of the guys tried their best not to laugh, while Ricky didn't find it hilarious at all and glared at me.

A few minutes later, there was a small knock on the door. Vinny was the closest to the door so he answered it. Once he opened the door, he stepped aside and let Infinity on before slamming the door shut.

"Oh, looks who's back," Ricky smirked to himself. Infinity flipped him off before tiredly plopping down next to me.

She pulled her legs up and snuggled close to me, she was freezing and shivering so I securely wrapped my arm around her. "Thanks," Infinity whispered in a raspy sad voice. I kissed her forehead and sat her in my lap. "No problem," I replied cheerily getting a warm smile to appear on her tear stained face.

A couple of minutes later, Infinity is passed out on my shoulder soundly asleep. I chuckle at how cute she looks before getting up and carrying her to my bunk.

Once I'm standing in front of my bunk, which was on the bottom. I swiftly slip her in and quietly leave the bunk room.

Infinity's POV

"Get the fuck out," Jinxx angrily yelled at me, as I attempted to go see Emily. I begged, "please Jinxx, I just need to see my best friend."

"Your best friend?" Jinxx laughed. I frowned, suddenly I heard the sound of the heart monitor buzzing, the noise I heard when I lost my younger sister. I screamed and lunged at Jinxx, but he didn't budge. All he did was push me away.

I went flying and fell miserably, watching as nurses and the guys hurry to the emergency room. I sat there, unable to move or speak...

She was all I had.

I flinched and immediately woke up, since I flinched, I practically jumped and banged my head on the bunk on top of me. "FUCK," I yelped and laid back down.

Shaking, I come to my senses and realize Emily is fine, I'm fine, for now. I inhale and exhale deeply numerous times unsuccessfully attempting to calm down and catch my breath. My anxiety was acting up at the moment and nothing was helping. I started to uncontrollably panic and whimper.

Suddenly I heard someone jump down from a bunk, which must of been on top of mine. The curtains that were currently shut, shielding me from the others was quickly opened. I glance at who opened the curtian and saw Ricky. I groaned, "d-dont."

"Hey I'm trying to help," he replied before sitting on the filthy carpet floor that was outside of the bunk. His hand reached for my hand, but I shakingly pulled away. "L-leave me a-alone," I whispered stuttering.

"Infinity, listen. I'm sorry, just let me help. I don't want you to fucking pass out and let me get blamed for it. I'm the only one around right now anyways," Ricky said calmy yet sounded annoyed. I rolled my eyes, "what do you know about helping."

"Well my sister has the same problem, and I'm pretty helpful if you ask her," he answered then amusingly smirked at me. I sighed but accepted his offer to help me me out of the bunk. Once I was up and standing safely on two feet, Ricky smiled at me.

"You finally woke up on the right side of the bed I see," I joke and smirk at him. He rose his eyebrows and sighed. "Yeah, I just kind of decided to be a little more welcoming since you've been through quite a lot the past couple of weeks," he simply stated before grabbing my hands.

I blushed and looked down at our hands and cheekily grinned when I saw how his hands perfectly fit with mine. "Hungry?" Ricky asked softly. "Kinda," I murmured.

"Good, because there may or may not be waffles in the fridge. I'm not promising anything because Chris might have ate them," he replied. I giggled and nodded. Ricky then happily lead me out of the bunks and into the living/kitchen area.

As I sat down in one of the small two seater table booths, I tiredly fixed my messy hair and pulled it down to my right side and quickly braided it. Once I was done, Ricky returned with two plates each with two waffles and some whipped cream.

I smiled as he placed my plate in front of me then sat down in across from me with the whipped cream and his waffles. "Took you long enough," I teased and looked up at him and kindly smiled. "Sorry, I was um. Admiring you from afar," Ricky awkwardly said then shyly returned the smile.

"Well that's not creepy at all," I laughed. "Totally," Ricky replied then sprayed from whipped cream onto my nose. I giggled and shook my head. "Dork," I stated before grabbing the whipped cream and spraying some onto my waffles.

After our small meal, Ricky went to get ready. So I decided to sit down and go om my phone.

One missed call from Ashley, and voicemail from Jinxx, great. I quickly played the voicemail and heard something I was hoping I wasn't going to hear.

"Infinity we need you down here. Emily needs her friend," Jinxx said sounding rushed but tired, then the sound of a monitor buzzing was quickly cut off. I dropped my phone in disbelief and immediately sobbed, am I too late?
Oh god please let her be ok.