I'm back

Emily's POV
-----------------------
After my shift me and all my friends that I work with walk out of HotTopic. "Hey since their is only five of us let's dress exactly like BVB" Kristen said. "Ok. Sounds good to me. Hey I parked on the other aid of the mall so I'll talk to you guys later" I say. I turn around and start walking to the other side of the mall. Soon I get to my apartment and take the elevator to the floor I live on then walk down to my door and unlock it. I walk in and put my bag on my couch and sit down. I pull a pack of cigarettes out of my bag and pull one out and pull out my lighter. Normally I didn't smoke. But I had to. I couldn't handle the anxiety of seeing Jake. His reaction. If he would be happy. Sad. Angry. I couldn't handle it. I put the cigarette between my lips and light it. I take a drag of it then blow out the smoke. "I can do this" I say. I take another drag and stand up. I blow out the smoke and crush the cigarette in the ashtray that was In Front of me. I walk to my room and pick out a outfit to look like something Jake would wear since we were going dressed as BVB. I put on some ripped black skinny jeans then put on a all black tank top. I grab some scissors and cut a few holes in the tank top. Then I put on a studded belt. Then I walk into my bathroom. I take off my war paint from earlier then wash off my face and cry it. I straighten my hair again then I cover my arms in war paint down to my wrists then I do war paint like jakes then I tease my hair and put on a leather jacket and leather gloves. I put on a few necklaces and a choker then I put on some black earrings then I put a leather bracelet on my left wrist. Then I put in all black eye contacts to hid the color of my eyes. I hid some money in my boots then I put my cigarettes and lighter in my back pocket and put my phone in my front pocket then grab my keys. I walk out of my apartment and lock it. I take the elevator to the parking garage. I walk to my car and get in. I start my car and drive to Kristens house. I was driving everyone to the concert because everyone else was going to be drinking and I was only 19. I get to Kristens small house and push the horn on my steering wheel. Kristen runs out. I could easily tell she was dressed as Andy. She got in and she turned on sweet dreams by Marilyn Manson. We soon drive to our friend Dave's apartment and he was dressed as Jinxx. Then We drive to our friend Lilly's apartment and she was dressed as Ashley. Then we go to our friend nicks apartment and he was dressed as CC. It was kinda funny watching three people cram into the backseat of my car since my car was only meant for four people. We stop at a gas station and get a few drinks and put them in a cooler lily brought. Soon we get to the Oklahoma fairgrounds. We get parked and we start walking to where the stage is gunna be. It was easy for us to find the stage because we knew the fair grounds so well. "Guys I might have gotten us all Backstage passes as well" Kristen said and smiled. "You kidding right?" I ask. "Nope!" She said very happy. Oh god.... What about Jake. No one knew about me and Jake. I go to grab my cigarettes. They were gone. "I think some teenagers stole my cigarettes." I say. I roll my ayes and keep walking. I take a deep breath. "Keep my pretty mouth shut" I whisper. We were able to stand close to the front of the stage. Soon Motionless In White ran on stage. Me and my friends jammed out to miw while they played. I felt like someone was watching me. Miw got off stage. The people in front of us left so we got to move up, a few minutes later Black Veil Brides ran on. I saw Jake and my heart shattered into a million pieces. I realized he had the guitar I gave him. A tear runs down my face. Luckily no one noticed. On the side of the stage I see infinity. I smile a little. Soon BVB started playing. I only watched Jake. I would rarely look at the others. Soon Jake saw me. He immediately stopped playing. "Emily?" Jake mouthed "hello Jake" I mouth back. I saw Jake take a step back. Jake soon realized he stopped playing his guitar and started playing agin. Jake looked at me agin "I love you Jake" I mouth. "I love you Emily" Jake mouthed back. It felt amazing to see him say that. I soon realized he will probably never forgive me for running off. Infinity will probably hate me. The guys probably wish I was dead for putting Jake threw all that pain. I look at the ground. I look up but I don't look at Jake. It was too painful. Or I might be overthinking. I'll know after the show. I soon start dancing with my friends. Soon the show ended and me and my friends went backstage. I walk behind everyone. Soon we all get to the BVB bus right as the guys were walking up. "Hey guys. Look it's us" CC said. "Cool looks" Ashley said. Jake walked up and just rolled his eyes. I could tell he didn't notice me. Kristen whispered to all our friends and they moved out of the way so the guys could see me. Jake slowly looked up at me and his eyes widened. "Emily?" All the guys say at the same time. Suddenly jake ran over to me and kissed me. I held onto him. It felt amazing to kiss him. Soon I step back then I hug him. "Please never leave me" Jake whispered. "I'm sorry jake" I whisper back. Jake let me go but held my hand. "Emily why did you leave?" Andy asked trying to act like he didn't know why I left. "I was scared. Normally when I get close to people either they get hurt or I get hurt. See it all started with my sister. Then. My mom. Then my dad. Then my friends. Then my uncle. And I have been hurt to many times to say. And I knew something bad was gunna happen if I didn't leave" I say. My black contacts hiding the sadness in my eyes. "That will never happen to you again. I promise" Jake said to me. I laid my head on jakes chest. I was very relieved that Jake was happy to see me. I didn't get the feeling something bad was going to happen. I could tell I finally found the place that I wanted to spend the rest of my life at. I finally found the person I want to live the rest of my life with. "Where's infinity?" I ask. "She's touring with miw. And me and her broke up...." Andy said hurt filled in his voice. "Oh god I'm so sorry Andy" I say. "It's ok. So are you coming back to LA?" Andy asked. "I'll come back when your tour ends. I have s few thinks I haft to say goodbye to before I leave. So if you guys call me as soon as tour ends I'll get on the next flight to LA" I say. I only had to do one thing but the one thing would take me awhile to say goodbye to. We talked for awhile. Well we haft to go. We have work tomorrow." I say. I look at Jake "I'll call you when I can. I promise" I say to Jake and kiss him. We start to walk away. "You dated Jake Pitts?" Kristen yelled when we were close to the car. "Yes. That's why I was gone for awhile. I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I say and get in my car. "It's ok. That's not really something I would go around telling people" lily said. I take everyone home then I drive to my apartment. I get a shower then walk into my room. I sigh and look threw my drawing book. Lately I hade been drawing pictures of me in a long black dress with a smile cut into my face. It was unusual but the only thing I could think to draw. I start drawing a picture of BVB playing on stage. I fished drawing so all I hade to do was color it in. I put my book on my night stand then get under my blanket and fade into darkness.