Day Off

Infinity's POV

Today was a day off so we get to go raid Walmart later on. I was sitting in the main part of the bus with the rest of the guys. We were all asking about why the guys do what they do on stage. Like how Balz loses control and goes crazy.

"Ricky why do you open your mouth a lot, looks like you're moaning or something like that?" Ryan asked laughing.

"He does that when he thinks about Infinity." Chris said, causing all of us to laugh except for Ricky who looked embarrassed.

"Well this got awkward, I'm going to go get ready." I say getting up.

"For what?" Balz asked.

"Horror time." Chris said everyone laughed again annoyed I left.

I slip on my black Motionless in White tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, black hightops and my plain black beanie.

I put on three miw wristbands, I change my gauges to miw ones.

I laugh at how much motionless in white stuff I was wearing. I grab my black fingerless leather gloves and go back to the main part of the bus.

"Damn." Chris said loudly, they all looked at me and grinned or chuckled.

"Hey I'm still a huge fan remember? I secretly silently scream myself to sleep at night knowing that my gods are in the same room as me. This is a dream come true." I say laughing.

"That's cute." Balz said laughing. I rolled my eyes and fixing my hair before leaving the bus.

"If I don't make it back Ryan can have my clothes." I say laughing, Ryan gave me the thumbs up.

"And Ricky can have your bras." Balz said then he high fived Chris.

"Losers!" I said leaving the bus. I walked to the place I'm guessing where BVB's bus will be.

I found Jinxx outside, I walked up slowly and scared him.

"INFINITY WHAT THE HELL I ALMOST DIED." he shouted.

"Haha I'm sorry, where's Andy?" I asked.

"Inside getting ready for Walmart." Jinxx answered. I went to their bus and knocked, Andy answered.

"Oh hey babe!" he said happily and hugged me. I smiled.

"Are you a walking merch table?" Andy asked jokingly when he saw all the merch I had on.

"Haha basically. How was your last set?" I ask looking up at him.

"Awesome my voice didn't crack at all. We're heading to Walmart soon, I'll find your tour bus later." Andy said letting me go.

"Alright I'll just text you when I'm back from wherever we go." I say and leave.

An hour later...

I was in the frozen isles in Walmart looking for frozen yogurt. Ricky came by and
grabbed a icecream tub for everyone.

Before I followed him I quickly grabbed a small frozen yogurt. Chris ate all of my frozen yogurt claiming that I never had one.

When we got to the check outs my phone vibrated, Andy.

Hey are you done yet?
We're just at the checkouts
Great can't wait to see you
Same

I put my phone back in my pocket and moved up a bit.

Andy's POV

It was killing me how long Infinity was taking. I went outside to go get some fresh air.

My phone suddenly started ringing. It was Emily when I was about to answer, my phone died.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath and went back inside.

"Did anyone else get a call from Em?" I asked. Everyone checked their phones, nothing. Jake didn't check his phone yet.

"JAKE CHECK YOUR DAMN PHONE!" I shouted.

"One missed call from The Joker. Shit, I'll call her back." Jake said. We all called her a few times, nothing.

"Maybe Infinity got a call from her too." Ashley said. I nodded and called her.

"Hello?" she answered quickly.

"Hey did you get a call from Emily, Jake and I missed it."

"Uh no not a single text or call from her since she left." Infinity said, it sounded like she was walking.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To your bus." she said then hung up. I looked outside and saw her walking. I ran out and to her and immediately hugged.

"What happened to Emily?!" she asked.

"She just didn't answer our calls, I bet she's fine. She's a strong girl." I said smiling at Infinity.

"I hope so." she said.

"I know so, lets go inside it's about to rain." I said and let her onto them bus.

The guys were happy to see her. I wish I'd thought of letting her come with us to help with equipment.

"Your guy's windows suck. You can barely see out of them." she said laughing.

"It's because they're tinted on the inside, we can't see outside but people can see inside." CC replied.

"Well that's stupid." Infinity said.

For the rest of the time she visited we laughed and played video games.
_

_____

Happy New Years :3 I'm late oh well XD ~ Infinity