Mrs Pitt's

Emily's POV
-------------------
The sun was coming up so I sat up. I wasn't tired at all. I look at my clock and see it says 9:35. I grab my phone that was next to my clock. I had left it on silent last night. I just wanted to lay in my bed and stair at my sealing last night. I knew something bad was about to happen. And something bad did happen. I look at my phone and see jake called we 20 times and andy jinxx CC and Ashley called me 7 times. I unlock my phone and go to jakes contact and click on it and call him. "EMILY. Are you ok? What happened?"  Jake asked. "I'm ok.... I guess. Jake I need to come on tour with you..." I say. "Emily what happened?" Jake asked. "Someone broke into my house last night.... I'm fucking scared Jake....." I say and start twitching. I have always had a random twitch. "Ok. I'll buy you a plan ticket to where we are. I want you to call you boss and say you quite and just to mail you your last check and I want you to pack all your stuff, I'm not letting you stay alone. Not after that. And make sure you keep your gun with you" Jake said. "Wait how do you know about my gun? I never told you or the guys about me having a gun" I say. "Emily I'm your boyfriend. It's really easy to notice if your girlfriend has a gun" Jake said. "Oh well haft to go" I say and hang up. I call my boss then I start packing my stuff.  Before I finish packing I start getting dressed. I put on a tank top then put on a skull shirt. I put on black leather jeans and I put on short ankle boots with spikes on them. I put on my parents wedding rings then I put on some all black rings on my other hand then I put on two bracelets and put on a few necklaces then I put on a choker that had spikes and I put on black diamond earrings and I straighten my hair and put on a black beanie. I put on some war paint and I did a new design that I created for my war paint. I put on fingerless leather gloves and put on my leather jacket. I finish packing and load up everything in my car. I make sure I have everything. I drive to my aunts house. My aunt was gunna keep my Camaro for me. My aunt drove me to the airport. "Thank you so much aunt tiff" I say. I grab all my bags and hug my aunt goodbye then I walk inside. I walk to the front desk and get the ticket Jake bought me and give the lady my suitcase to put under the plain and I go threw security and everything. My flight didn't leave for another 40 minutes so I went and got some food. Right as I was walking back to my gate the flight attendant starts boarding people. I get in. Line. Once agin when the lady sees me she almost has a heart attach from how scary I made myself look. I smile a little. And take my ticket and get on the plane. I get to my seat and get everything ready. I sit down and sigh. I listened to music the entire way to where the guys are staying. Soon the plain lands I get all my stuff and walk to baggage pick up. I get my bag and turn around and see Jake holding a sign that said "The Joker" I run over to him and he picked me up and spun me around. "Thank god your ok" Jake said. "Yeah. I'm ok..... I'm just glad I'm here with you now" I say. Jake grabbed my hand and lead my out of the airport we just walked to the bus since it wasn't to far. I told Jake what all I did once I got back to Oklahoma. "Oh... I like those rings." Jake said and pointed to my parents wedding rings. "They were my parents" I say and smile at them. Jake takes my dads ring and puts it on his wedding finger. "So mrs Pitts ready to live with five crazy guys on a bus for awhile?" Jake asked acting like we are married. "Oh god. Jake give me the ring back. It looks good on you guy no. We are not getting married yet. And trust me you haven't even seen me my goth clothes. Everyone says I look like the devils daughter. So I must warn you about that before you ever think about marrying me" I say and laugh a little. Yes sometimes I dress goth and sometimes I dress Emo. But lately I have been dressing only Emo. I really didn't pick one style. I'm always liked the way goths dress and goth stuff but I also like Emo stuff. I'm a very confusing person. "Oh god. Now I wanna see you dressed as a goth and record the guys reaction to seeing you all dressed up as a goth" Jake said. I laugh. "God that would be funny" I say while laughing. Jake put his arm around me and we walk over to the BVB bus. Jake helped me put my suitcase where the rest of the guys suitcases were and we walk in. Suddenly I was picked up by someone and they started running up and down the bus with me. I realized it was CC. "OH MY GOD. CC PUT ME DOWN" I yell while laughing soon CC put me back next to Jake. "Ok what the hell happened to you last night?" Andy asked. I sigh remembering what happened. Jake had helped me forget about what happened with him being the silly guy he his. "Someone broke into my house" I say. "Oh shit. Did they steal anything?" Andy said. "Luckily no. The cops got their before they could leave" I say. Soon Jake showed me his bunk since me and his would be sharing a bunk. Jakes let me leave my speaker and my bag his his locker by his bunk. I grab my laptop out of my bag and my headphone and walk to the main bus area and I sit down and plug in my headphone. I open my Skype and messages infinity "hey when you get a chance call me" I message her. Jake sat next to me. "Wanna watch a movie?" Jake asked. "Of course" I say. Me and Jake turn on the corpses brides on my computer and Jake puts his arm around me. I finally felt tired and fell asleep in jakes arms.