Monster

Infinity's POV

I was laying in my bunk bored, I just realized I haven't talked to anyone other than Andy from bvb for a while. Fuck. I abandoned one of my best friend's. I feel like an asshole now. She's the reason why I'm here living my dream.

Without her I'd probably be in Chicago still hating everything and everyone around me. Maybe even dead. I sigh and decide to try and go talk to Emily later.

“INFINITY!" I hear someone call, I grumble and leave the bunk area.

When I enter the main area I'm greeted by a big pile of monster drinks. I laugh at how much there is.

“You guys really plan on drinking these? You'll die if you seriously drink these all." I say laughing plopping down on the couch beside Ghost.

“Hell no, I hate these drinks. Don't tell anyone though. Monster is sponsoring us for some reason. So they gave us drinks for accepting." Chris answers.

“Haha, that's cool. Anyways is anyone hungry?" I ask smiling. Everyone nodded.

“Alright I'll go and get fries? Since Ricky hates freaking pizza." I say heading back to the bunks to get ready.

In the bunk area. I slipped on a pair of black leggings, a basic white tank top and my favorite red and black flannel shirt. I slip on my pair of black sneakers and grab my straightener.

I go to the washroom and plug in my straightener, while I wait for it to heat up I apply eyeliner and eyeshadow. After I applied my lip gloss the straightener was ready.

A couple minutes later my hair was completely straight. After I put my straightener and makeup away I walk out into the main part of the bus.

“Damn." Ryan said as all the guys looked at me.

“WHAT!" I shout feeling uncomfortable and awkward. They all smile or chuckle.

“You just look cute." Ricky said making my cheeks turn red probably.

“Awe, thank you! I try. And I belong to Andy so stop staring before I go bat shit crazy." I say giggling. They all chuckle and look away.

“OK I'LL BE BACK!" I shout and leave the bus. They must think I'm a crazy person by now.

Before I start walking I put on both earphones and start walking. I heard a voice faintly calling my name. I ignore it, knowing it's the voices in my head trying to get to me.

Back at the bus...

I get back in under 20 minutes surprisingly. When I get back into the bus I hand everyone their fries, then I realize I didn't get any for myself. I groan, I really wanted fries.

“You didn't get yourself anything?" Ricky asked looking concerned. I nod, he patted the spot beside him. I sat down, he gave me a few fries.

“Aw, thanks." I say and smile. Ricky grinned and said “No problem."

“Guys hurry up we have a show soon." their tour manager said.

A few minutes later the guys were all ready in their paint and makeup. It's to cold in this arena or whatever to get ready out there.

After their set...

I was standing on the side of the stage watching, Chris was saying a few things making the crowd cheer.

All the guys came of the stage a couple minutes later sweaty, I giggled.

“How do you guys manage to get sweaty if we're in a cold area?" I asked taking one of the guitars.

“Well we give our performances 110%." Balz said, I giggled.

“Ok well we need to get going." Chris said everyone nodded.

We walked past BVB's tour bus, I sigh. I'm definitely going to see all of them next stop no matter what anyone says.

When we got back to bus quickly. I was the first to get on. Parched  I decided to have a monster since I'm one of the only ones on this bus who likes them.

I plopped down on the couch and got comfy. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I nervously checked it as the guys came onto the bus.

It was a text from one of my ex boyfriends. I rolled my eyes and replied

Hey infinity
What do you want Mike?
You
Seriously thats hilarious, get back out of my life asshole
Please just give me another chance, you're too good for that Biersack guy
He's a way better person than you, how do you even know about us?
He's famous, people talk about you two on social media
Ugh, just leave me alone Mike I can't stand you
If you can't stand me, are you falling for me?

I groaned and turned off my phone. I looked at Andy's social medias and saw a few pictures of me alone or with him. I ran my hand through my hair frustrated, I officially hate social media.

“What's wrong? You've been grumbling and groaning at your phone for the last few minutes." Ricky asked.

“I'm a total asshole, plus my stupid ex started talking to me again." I say. He smiles sympathetically and hugs me.

“Well if you need to talk or anything I'm always here for you." he said. I smiled, Ricky and Chris have been so sweet to me this tour. While all I've been is acting like an annoying little teenager.

“Ok." I mumble and open ny monster. Ryan and Ricky also had one.

Ryan was making weird faces cheering me up. I look beside me and see Ricky biting the can.

“Ricky you don't fucking bite the can." Ryan said, I bursted out laughing.

“There's the laugh we love to hear." Chris said as he walked into the main part of the bus.

“Guys seriously stop, I've been laughing and blushing to much today." I said feeling my cheeks turn a bright red again.

“Haha, you're blushing again." Ryan chuckled, I face palmed then got up.

“I'm going to bed, I got stuff to do tomorrow. Goodnight guys." I say tossing my monster can into the trash. Before I left the to the bunks everyone said goodnight.

I got comfy quickly since I had a tank top and leggings on. I slowly fell asleep listening to quiet conversations.