Long Time No See

Infinity's POV

“What the hell! WHY ARE YOU BACK!" I scream at my older brother pissed off I push him out of the way.

“Taking care of dad... Since you ran off. Pathetic." he said following me down the hallway. That's when memories started flowing in.

“SHUT THE HELL UP! I needed a break... I'm back now though. Back to being a worthless, scared lonely girl." I say then turn around. I'm kidding...

I punched him square in the face. Really wishing I did this to a lot of other people. He groaned and kicked me, sending me flying to the floor.

I hopped back up quickly, I've grown a bit stronger I guess.

“You're so weak." I mimicked my brothers voice, he glared at me.

“Shut up you little bitch." he said then got up. I continued to walk down the hallway and stopped in front of my old bedroom...

I slowly walk in and immediately see a lot of band posters. The biggest posters were BVB's.

I smile looking around my room, I can act like I never met them and start over. I laugh at the thought of that ever happening.

I look around and find my diary, I wrote in it throughout high-school.

I sat down on the bed and started flipping through it giggling.

"I love too many bands, like Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White, Pierce The Veil..."

I stopped reading and sighed, I kept flipping through mostly bvb and miw stuff...

I close my diary and put it under my bed. When I decided to leave the night I graduated I went to my friends, which turned into a relationship. I left before it got to serious.

I'm always walking out on people sadly, but I want to go back to L.A to be with my best friends and Andy.

I should check my phone... 18 new messages from 7 different friends. Jeez I'm not dead guys.

I see that Andy, Emily and Ryan sent the most. Ok I'll only answer Ryan because he won't freak out as much as the others.

INFINITY!~
Answer your damn phone~
FUCK RICKY~
PLEASE I'M SO SCARED~
ugh, wishing I would've did something to Ricky sooner...~

I sigh and start typing a long paragraph, I read it over. It didn't make any sense I chuckle then just text his nickname.

Ryry
Oh thank god you're alive
Haha, wishing I wasn't right now. How's everyone?
Don't say that, and everyone's alright
Ok good, I'm just in my hometown. Pretty shitty here. I miss you :)
I miss you too :) but are you ever going back to L.A? All your stuff is over there.
I want too but not yet, maybe after the tour ends. And I know everything is over there, I have enough stuff here though.
Awh alright see you again sometime, want me to tell everyone you're just in Chicago?
No no, Emily might figure it out soon and tell the people that actually want to know.
Ok see you <3
Bye Ryry

I put my phone away then decide to have some fun. I smirk and walk over to my closet. My darkest hoodie I could find at the moment was Pierce The Veil. Oh well.

After I got my PTV hoodie on, I slip on a pair of fishnets with skulls. I put on black shorts on then my black leather high heel boots.

I applied my darkest makeup then my signature kitty ears.

It was already dark out perfect. I knew exactly who to pay an unexpected visit to. I walked out easily since everyone was sleeping.

I lived in downtown Chicago, the best part. Police sirens, which I was use to.

I happily walked down the streets. Passing a lot of people I start to remember where they might be.

I turned down an empty alley, very cliché but I know what I'm walking into.

The lights started to flicker as I got to the place. I knock on the big dark door rocking back and forth. How Andy did...

“Who is it!" the familiar voice asked quietly.

“Rodriguez." I chuckle devilishly, the door immediately swung open. I come face to face with him.

“YOU'RE BACK?! Hunter thought you ran off to Sweden or some other European country." he chuckled looking at me smiling. I smirk and walk in. Everything is the same.

“Long time no see, hey? Why the hell would I run off to the other side of the world when all my friends are in this country and Canada? stupid. So where's the shithead and Jaxon?" I ask plopping down on the "queens" chair.

“They probably got caught again idiots. Without you here they suck."

“Well I wouldn't be mad at them, they always get caught. Do you have any drinks?" I ask then grin at him. He nods then walks over to the kitchen.

“Haha.. All we got is Jack Daniels and juice. Juice?" he said then asked in a high pitched voice. I giggled then nodded when he mentioned juice. Since I'm a child.

“Do you have any joints? I haven't had anything to smoke in a long time. One of my friends had some but they were protective and thought I couldn't handle it." I reply catching the juice bottle he tossed.

“Yeah, I have some. Hang on." he said going to the back, suddenly Hunter and Jaxon walked in.

“YOU'RE HERE?!" they both yelled in disbelief.

“Uh, yeah!" I said happily.

Vincent came back tossing me a lighter and joint. I smirk then lit it.

“So what happened when you were, wherever you went." Vincent asked as they all sat down.

“Where do I start." I laugh blowing the smoke.

“Well first off I ran off with one of my friends to L.A on my birthday. Met a lot of people I find attractive, basically warped tour. We were at the last show so after that we stayed with Black Veil Brides until we both moved there." I say then pause when my phone rings. I ignored it then downed my juice.

“Go on."

“After spending the holidays with them, they had a tour. Leaving me behind but I went with Motionless in White. So this Ricky dude was considered my boyfriend, gross. Then I got kidnapped and shit. The-"

“WAIT! You got kidnapped?" one of the guys asked surprised.

“Yeah but it was a guy, well band this time." I say chuckling.

“What band? What the fuck did they do?"

“Well I'm actually wearing their merch right now, and they were ok? I guess." I say trying not to get into too much detail.

“Take that sweater off, what the hell Infinity!" Vincent snapped. I rolled my eyes.

“I'm comfy, it's not like they scared me for life." I laughed, then got quiet.

“Alright. So what else happened?" Vincent asked more interested now.

“Well, after that the Ricky dude started to piss me off. Can't believe I actually liked him. After I decided I had enough, I hopped off in Chicago. The end." I say then stretch.

“Oh I also kind of dated Andy Biersack for the majority of the time I was with them." I add, there nothing else they need to know.