Fuck Feelings

Infinity's POV

I woke up to a Katy Perry song blasting, Christopher. I giggle and hop out of my bunk. I see Ricky come out of the washroom and go to the front of the bus.

I sigh remembering what happened last night, act like it never happened.

I slipped on black shorts, tights, and my long black slipknot shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my black kitty ears on.

I laugh a little when I put my kitty ears on. My black combat boots were on the floor so I just put those on and went to the main area of the bus.

Chris, Ghost, Ryan and Ricky were sitting in the main area. I sat down next to Ryan, trying to sit far away from Ricky.

"Damn, I was right. The dark clothes and makeup do make you hotter. Nice kitty ears." Ryan smirked I laughed and hit him playfully.

I went on my phone, I went on my YouTube channel. I decided to post a cover I made a few days ago. It had a few views which made me nervous. There was a couple comments saying I have a great or nice voice. But there was a few hate comments.

Suddenly I got a text from Ricky. I hesitated to check it but I did.

Come sit beside me cutie.
No leave me alone
Aw please?
Hell no fuck off Olson. I'm Andy's.

There was a few other texts but I ignored them. Then there was a knock on the door. Ricky got up to answer it, he got pulled off the bus. Well damn, I heard a bang against the bus. A couple minutes later he came back on chuckling.

"What happened?" Ghost asked smirking. I ignored them, there was another knock on the door.

"I gots it!" I shout and hop up. "Gots?!" Ryan chuckled, I nodded then opened the door.

"Hey babe." Andy immediately said when he saw me. I smile and let him onto the bus.

"I missed you." I say hugging him tightly, I don't want to hurt Andy anymore.

"Are you doing anything today?" Andy asked looking down at me smiling. I shrug and look over at Chris he shook his head.

"Nope." I answer and kiss his cheek smiling.

"Great, so can I visit for a while?" he asked I nodded. He smiled and pulled me onto his lap.

I get comfy then go on my twitter, Ryan suddenly bursted out laughing.

"What!" I ask giggling. "Did you see the tweet Alternative Press mentioned you in yet?" he asked, confused, I look at AP's twitter.

'Andy Biersack's new girlfriend @toINFINTY caught with the mystery girl who might be with lead guitarist Jake Pitts' the tweet said then had a picture of Emily and I at the burger place, of course I was devouring a freaking burger. I started laughing.

"The one time a famous magazine mentions me they have my worst picture." I say calming down.

"You still look adorable." Andy said looking at the picture with me.

"I didn't know you told the fans about us dating." I said giving Andy a quick kiss.

"I didn't want to for another few weeks but some fan saw us together a couple weeks ago, so I announced our relationship a few days ago since there was fights in the comments on the picture of you on my instagram." Andy said I smiled.

"That's nice." I say and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Just nice?" he chuckled. I nodded and closed my eyes. He put his hand on my inner thigh, I opened my eyes immediately and kiss his jawline.

"Woah there." I say and move Andy's hand giggling. He frowned.

"You never let me have any fun." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Maybe in a thousand years." I say giggling he rolled his eyes.

"Well I should get going Ash had something planned. I'll see you tomorrow." Andy said then plopped me on couch.

"Aw, alright see you tomorrow." I say as Andy left.

I went back on my twitter and saw Jake's recent tweet confirming that Emily's his girlfriend, I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket.

A few hours later...

"Hey so I was thinking, can I fill in for Rick or Ryan for one song. The next time you guys perform." I say smiling at Chris, he chuckled.

"If it's fine with one of them it's fine with me, you're good a guitar." I smiled and looked over at Ryan.

"She can fill in for me." Ricky said, I smiled at him.

"Thanks Rick." I say, Ghost cleared his throat.

"HHMMMPH, Ricky can I talk to you?" Ghost said standing up. They both left the main area.

"Let's watch a movie!" I say happily.

"Unfriended?" Ryan suggested, I smiled remembering that's one of the first movies I watched with Emily.

"Yeah sure." Chris said, I got up to go get the popcorn and drinks.

"Monsters or vanilla cokes?" I asked grabbing a monster for myself.

"Coke." Ryan and Chris both shouted, I laughed and grabbed two cokes.

"Infinity pass me a monster." Balz said as he got on the bus.

"Alright and you're just in time for a movie." I say, Balz grinned and got a few blankets.

After I got all the drinks everyone got comfy then Ghost and Ricky came back.

"OOOooo unfriended!" Ghost said plopping down beside me.

"Ryan give me your beanie, I need something to protect me since Andy isn't here." I whined, he chuckled and threw his beanie directly at my face.

"Asshole." I mumble. "Bitch." he chuckled. "I fucking heard that." I giggle. He stuck his tongue out at me, I did the same making him laugh.

"Woah watch your language kids." Chris chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up grandpa." Ryan said making us all laugh except for Chris who looked offended.

"I'm not that old." Chris chuckled.

"Play the freaking movie already you losers are boring." I say, Ghost pressed play.

I got comfy and leaned on Ryan's shoulder. He doesn't mind because he says I'm like a little sister to him.

Ryan smiled and wrapped his arm around me. I as soon as the first video chat part started I screamed scaring everyone.

"Shut up!" Balz laughed.

After the movie everyone was pretty tired so we all headed to bed.

Just before I was going to enter the bunk area, arms wrap around me. Startled I squeaked and spun around to face Ricky.

"Oh my god, let go. You freaking scared me." I whisper, he smirked and gave me a tight hug.

"Goodnight cutie." he said and passed me, ok then.

I turn off the TV and put my combat boots away under the counters.

When I got into the bunk area I heard a bunch of snores, perfect.

I took off my kitty ears and got into my bunk. It took me a while to get comfy, I feel lonely and unwanted right now.

I shiver when I remember what Andy did earlier today. What if he's just like Mike, Vic, Ricky and all those other guys that hurt me?

I might just be paranoid and over reacting but my trust has been broken way too many times.

I slowly get a headache from over thinking. Ugh I wouldn't be feeling this way if I was still in Chicago alone, I was fine there.

The guys don't really need me, Emily is doing fine with Jake and BVB. They probably won't even notice if I leave.

Maybe I should just leave, start my normal and boring life again away from all this stupid drama. I will leave...