Hospitals Suck

Infinity's POV

I stare down at my feet not daring to look up once since I heard what happened. How could this happen?! I'm a terrible person, for not being there with Emily, protecting her from all harm. Like what she use to do with me.

A couple minutes later, Andy pulls up to the side of a street. There in the car, I break down and sob. Andy doesn't notice, because I'm very quiet while crying. I wipe my tears away and hug me knees trying to calm myself.

Suddenly I feel a cool breeze behind me and hear the car doors open. I shiver and pull my hood over my head. “Babe, are you ok?" Andy asks sounding worried. “Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Let's just focus on Joker." I replied quietly almost inaudible. “Fine, I'll talk to you later." he says still sounding concerned.

Once the doors were shut, Andy sped off. I glance over at him, and see that he's not handling this well. He's holding the steering wheel really tight, his knuckles turn a little white. I put my hand on his thigh trying to calm him. He jerks his leg, reading the signal I remove my hand quickly.

“Andy calm down, she'll be ok." Ashley said, putting his hand on Andy's shoulder. A little hurt I look down again.

“How the fuck did this even happen?!" Andy says raising his voice sounding afraid and angry. I close my eyes and try my best to ignore everyone and everything.

“We were walking to dinner, then drunk Jake walked up and grabbed Emily and wouldn't let her go and something snapped in her. She punched Jake and knocked him to the ground and ran down the street then got in the road and got hit." CC answered his voice shaky making it obvious he has also been crying.

Oh god, poor Emily. She doesn't deserve all this shit. I grab my keys from out of my pocket and figit with them anxiously.

Andy shortly pulled into the hospital's parking lot and stopped. “Let's go."

I stay silent and wait for everyone to get out of the car, as I sit there still playing with my keys. She'd hate to see me... She hates me.

I sigh and sit up straight. Turning the radio on, a depressing song comes on. Great.

As soon as I turn off the radio, I cry. How could Jake do this? Drunk or not, it was his fault. And I'm going to beat the shit out of that sorry loser.

Andy's POV

Fuck, why Jake why? I run my hand through my hair as the others talk to this nurse at the front desk. She keeps saying family only, so of course the guys are getting frustrated.

“Jinxx, did you say her aunt was coming?" CC asked sounding tired. Jinxx nodded. “Let's just wait for her then."

I look around and notice Infinity wasn't with us. I sigh and walk over to the guys. It won't hurt to tell the truth.

“Ma'am, Emily is our best friend. We love her like family. So please let us see her?" I say approaching the front desk.

“Fine, I'll let a couple of you go she her. When she's up," the nurse replies obviously annoyed by all of us. The guys manage to slightly smile when the nurse replied.

“Thanks," I say gratefully, then smile kindly. The nurse forced a smile.

“Andy, you should go check up on Infinity. And tell her we can probably see Emily." Ash says, I nod. Heading out the hospital doors.

Infinity's POV

I was going on my social medias trying to clear my head. After all that crying about nonsense. I had a terrible headache. It kind of went away. Now to keep focusing on what matters at this point in time, Emily. Looking out the window, to see Andy coming, I smile.

Once he got in the car he immediately bombarded me with questions, about how I was feeling and if I was ok.

“Andy please, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Emily right now. We've both fucked up, by not being there for her. So give me an update on how she's doing." I quickly say interrupting Andy's rambling. He looks at me surprised then leans in to hug me tightly. Him surprising me, I giggle and hug back.

“I'm not sure what condition she's in, but Ash told me to come and get you. So we all can get a chance to see her." he replied, I frown.

“Andy, all I wanted to know was how she's doing. I don't plan on going in and seeing her. I mean if Emily is up, she probably wouldn't want to see me. After everything that happened, I'm surprised you still talk to me..." I say sadly. Andy gives me an unexplainable look before putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Fin, Emily's your best friend. You can't just get up and leave while she needs you." he said sounding a little angry. I look away and clear my throat before speaking again. I'd hate for him to hear my shaky on the edge of breaking voice.

“She was my best friend Andy. Now she barely even talks to me, neither do I. I bet you, she'd not want to live with me anymore once everyone gets back to L.A when this shitty tour ends." I say trying my best to not stutter. Andy angrily sighs.

“Babe, calm down. We can talk about all this later. Just come into th-" Andy was saying until I cut him off, “no."

“I am not going into a room with people who basically hate me now, Emily is practically not even my friend anymore. We've grown apart thanks to this stupid tour, your stupid band, and all the other asshole band members we've got involved with. I wish we'd never went to Warped for my stupid birthday, I'm leaving." I fumed, he glared at me before rolling his eyes.

“You know, I'm getting sick of your shit Infinity. Come into the damn hospital, like I said, you can't just get up and leave." he complained annoyed by me. It hurt knowing he was sick of me. My eyes got glossy, on the edge of tears. Andy's facial expression quickly changed to a sorry sympathetic one, as he opened his arms. A little too late for that.

“W-watch me leave, don't bother looking for me. Since you're so sick of me." I stutter, grabbing my bag and stuffing my random belongings that where scattered around this car into my bag. As I got up, Andy quickly grasped my wrist.

“Infinity, I never said I was fucking sick if you. I love you." he quickly blurts out, I shake my head and yank my arm away. Slamming the door shut I speedily walk away.

Once I was about two blocks away, I pull out my phone and immediately find the last person I fully trust on this crappy tour. Quickly giving them a text, asking if I could crash at their tour bus for a couple days. Or just enough time to work some things out. I don't really plan on wasting even more money on catching a bus to California, while there's free rides back, the buses.

Andy's POV

Frustrated, I was walking back. Not wanting to take my anger out on anyone inside the building, since there's enough to worry about. I decide to stop and cool down.

Pulling the small box out from my back pocket, I open it and look at the silver with some black engagement ring I bought a couple months ago. Hoping I'd get enough courage to finally propose to the girl I have fallen head over hells for.

Now I'm just hoping she's still in love with me, remembering that we broke up before this tour and got back together, and how she stayed with that stupid band I still hate for a month. I groan and angrily throw the stupid ring onto the pavement.

Storming away, I come to my senses and run back to retrieve the damn ring. Even though she probably hates me, I'm going to fix this...