Thanks

Infinity's POV

“Get the fuck off me!" I scream as Vic chuckled on top of me playing with the hem of my shirt I shivered, what is he thinking. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I heard a few groans, oh shit. "THE ONE.... THE ONLY" I heard Emily yell. Emily!

I smirk, Vic doesn't know what's going to happen soon. Vic attempted to kiss me again... “GET OFF HER YOU FUCKING MEXIAN!!!!" Emily yelled pulling Vic out of the bunk.

I stayed in the corner of the bunk as Emily kicked Vic's ass. I look over and see Vic pinning Emily against the wall. Oh no.

“Infinity get up. NOW!" Emily yelled sounding angry. I hop out of the bunk. Emily said something to Vic then slapped him. We quickly left the bus. On the way out I accidentally stepped on Mike's leg. Sorry not sorry.

Emily asked me a few things I hesitated to answer she understood. When we got back to the bvb bus Emily got on. I twitched, ugh am I going to be all shaky again?

This wasn't the first time something like this happened to me, sadly. I get on the bus and immediately hear Ashley getting mad. Emily and Jake argue as Andy runs over to me and wraps his arms around me. I shiver. He looks down at me with a questioning look. I smile, he smiles back and sits down with me on his lap.

“CALM DOWN. How did you find her?" Andy asked hugging me.

“Last night. I hacked her phone and I had help from a friend" Emily said I widened my eyes she said she'd never hack again.

“You didn't. Emily you didn't have to do that for me. You didn't have to talk to Ellie to find me. I know what a dark past you have with hacking, and what "THEY" did to your dad" I said quietly.

"You're like family. You, Jake, Andy, Jinxx, CC, and Ashley are my only family. I would do anything for you guys" Emily said, I smiled. I'd literally jump of a cliff for Emily or any of these guys.

I shivered again as Andy moved a bit. “Babe, are you ok?" he asked looking concerned, I quickly nodded trying to avoid questions.

After CC was done squishing Emily CC wanted to go somewhere.

"Neon Bowling?" Jake asked, I grinned and glanced over at Emily who was already smiling looking at me. “NEON BOWLING!" we yell.

Emily and I run into the bunk area and lock the door. She said I could borrow her neon and colorful clothes. I nod and find a pair of pink shorts, I find a white long tank top. I put it over my black cropped tank top.

The white tank top said cute but psycho in glow in the dark print. I smiled and braided my hair to the side.

“Ok. Mirror is all yours." Emily said and turned around.

“Shit. You look awesome" I say admiring her outfit.

“I feel weird for wearing so much color" Emily said.

"Wait. Put on your shitload of bracelets" I said then quickly reapplied my eyeliner.

"YES" Emily shouted and started putting on her bracelets I laughed and put on the few I had with me. I had a PTV bracelet I teared up and threw it down.

I smelt something burning so I turned around to see Emily burning her PTV bracelets I laugh.

“Oh shit. Someone's mad" I said then continued my makeup.

“Yeah. After what they did to you I hope they DIE" Emily yelled. I was done with my bright pink makeup.

I pulled out the my special necklace I hope to never lose again. I'm glad Andy found it. I struggled to get it on until Emily helped.

“Look at us. Dating the guys we have fallen for. Not haft to worry about abuse, shitty family, or wanting to die" she said after she clipped my necklace on me. I smiled, I have fallen for Andy. He's my entire world practically.

Emily and I walk back into the main area of the bus. All the guys stare at us.

“What? Is it the color" I awkwardly ask about our outfits.

Andy and Jake ran over and covered us. "Their ours boys." Andy said I smiled. Emily started laughing then went back to the bunks.

Walking to the bowling alley...

I stayed close to Andy, scared something might happen again.

Andy wrapped his arm around me suddenly freaking me out. I whimpered and pulled away.

“Sorry, I just thought of..." I said and let Andy hold me.

“Please tell me, what the person who kidnapped you did to you. You're so scared and jumpy lately." Andy said.

“I'll tell you later..." I mumble. He nodded and we caught up to Emily and the guys.

At the bowling alley...

We were all having fun bowling, until I had that rush of sadness again and went to the washroom.

I got in, no one was in there and barely anyone but us was here. So it's ok to cry. I go into a stall and lock it.

I take a deep breath and touch my neck, I found one love bite more like an actual bite Vic gave me. I wipe my tears and cover my exposed bites with my hair. Vic's words kept repeating in my head making me shiver, the things he said he'd do to me made my stomach turn. But I know I'm safe now with Emily and the guys.

So much for the nice walk a couple days ago I laugh coldy to myself. Then someone walked into the washroom, I flushed the toliet and washed my hands.

I went back out into the bowling area, I sat down beside Andy who was on his phone.

“Hey sorry for asking but do you have any money I can borrow?" I ask smiling at Andy.

“Just a few dollars, but how could I ever say no to that cute face of yours." Andy grins and gives me a couple dollar bills.

“I'll be back." I said, Andy's eyes widened, he held onto my wrist.

“Where? I'm coming with you." Andy said getting up. I roll my eyes.

“Just across the street to the Walmart CC shouted at a couple days ago." I say getting annoyed.

“No, I'm coming with you I'm not risking losing my baby girl again." he said wrapping his arm around me.

I was about to protest about being an adult, being able to handle things on my own but we turned around when he heard gasps.

We see Emily breathing heavily sitting down. Jake was right beside her worried. “We need to get her to a hospital."