Cuddles

Andy's POV

I didn't care what time it was I'm going to talk to her. Now that I know what happened, that's why she's been so shaky lately. I teared up thinking about what happened to my girl.

Once I got to MIW's bus I knocked on their door loudly. Ricky answered then rolled his eyes.

“Hey is Infinity up still?" I ask awkwardly, she must of told him what I said.

“Uh I'm not sure. RODRIGUEZ!" Ricky yelled, I gave him a questioning look then remembered Infinity's last name is Rodriguez.

“UGH IF THAT'S ANY WORKER DUDE TELL THEM I DIDN'T BREAK ANYMORE GUITARS I SWEAR!" she shouted from the bunks as Ricky let me on.

“INFINITY! IT'S ANDY!" Ricky shouted back.

A few moments later Infinity came out of the bunk area wearing shorts and a tank top with her long hair down she looked so petite and delicate. How could anyone hurt a precious girl like her.

“Oh came to check if I was sleeping with Ricky?" she asked sounding hurt, I frowned I really fucked up this time.

“Infinity please can we talk for a few minutes?" I ask looking down towards her hopefully.

“Fine... Ricky, out." she said, Ricky obeyed and left quickly.

I sit down, she sits down across from me.

“Baby I'm sorry, I completely trust you now." I said.

“Hah, I wish I could believe you but you always make quick assumptions without even bothering to confront me about them." she said, I got up and sat down beside her.

“Emily told me." I whispered. She looked at me widening her eyes.

“About what exactly?" she asked resting her head on the window behind us.

“How Vic hurt you." I reply, her eyes got glossy and her face went a little pale.

“Babe it's alright, it wasn't your fault. You're safe with me now." I say pulling her onto my lap I held her tightly. She hid her face in the crook of my neck while she let a few tears fall.

“H-he didn't stop." she mumbled still crying on my shoulder.

I put her hair to one side and checked her neck again, there was about 3 love bites. She didn't deserve this.

Infinity's POV

I was sitting on Andy's lap quietly sobbing on his shoulder, I feel so helpless.

Andy pulled my hair to one side probably looking at the bites again. I winced it still hurt when he touched one.

“Oh I'm sorry babe." Andy said rubbing my back.

“Fuentes is dead next time I see him." Andy said drawing circles on my back.

“Andy don't I don't want you, Emily or the rest of the guys to be around those fuckers." I said holding Andy tighter calming him.

“No matter what you say I'm going to beat his sorry ass." he said playing with my tank top.

“What are you doing?" I giggled as he continued to play with my tank top.

“I don't know I just really love the way this fabric feels." Andy replied making me giggle.

I yawned and laid my head on Andy's chest, he rocked us back and forth the way that always made me happy until he stopped.

“No don't stop I love when you rock us back and forth, I feel safe in your arms." I say running my hand through his soft hair.

“Awe haha ok, and I love when you run your hands through my hair." Andy chuckled and continued to rock back and forth.

I slowly fell asleep as Andy hummed Devils Choir one of my favorite songs rocking us back and forth.

Andy's POV

Infinity fell asleep in my arms. I smiled at how cute she looked in my arms. I put her arms around my shoulders and carried her by putting my arms underneath her legs.

I got up and called Ricky, he came out of the bunk area.

“Wha- oh!" he talked loudly until he saw Infinity in my arms.

“Here take her to her bunk, I need to head back to my bus." I say passing her to him, he held her bridal style.

“Good night." I said and left.

Infinity's POV

I woke up but didn't open my eyes because Andy called Ricky.

After their short conversation Andy passed me to Ricky, Andy left.

“Holy shit she's light." Ricky said to himself carrying me. I tried my best not to giggle.

The next day...

I woke up in my bunk, ok good I still have my blankie. This was our last stop until the final shows of this tour tomorrow in another city.

“CUPCAKE!" Ricky yelled, who the hell is cupcake?

I walked into the main area to see Chris sitting on top of Ricky.

“Ricky, did you just call Chris cupcake?" I ask giggling, he nodded gripping onto the counter beside him struggling.

“I thought you wanted this Rick." Chris smirked then got comfy on top of Ricky.

“You're a fatty! Get the hell off me, I can't even breathe." Ricky said chuckling.

“I ship it." I said giggling. Chris laughed Ricky tried to laugh but groaned when Chris got comfy again.

There was a knock on the door, I answered it. Emily! She came onto the bus all dressed up.

“What's up?" I asked happily. She smiled.

“We need to make you emo again, you've been dressing normal lately maybe that's why guys can't keep their eyes off you. So if you look scary, like me, they might leave you alone." she grinned, I rolled my eyes.

“But if she went all emo again it would make her even more hot." Ryan chuckled. Emily rolled her eyes then focused on me again.

“Fine, when am I returning to the dark side?" I giggled, she smiled.

“Right now! We're going to HotTopic!" Emily said pushing me to the bunk area to get ready.