Guitar?

Infinity's POV

I sighed as we walked into the fancy restaurant. Fancy ass restaurants always reminded me of my dad. He always took me to fancy restaurants whenever I felt lonely or sad. I haven't talked to my dad for a while sadly, I started to feel bad about leaving Illinois without telling my depressed lonely father.

Andy wrapped his arm around my waist starting me. I jumped back a bit bumping into Ricky. "Oh sorry, I just uh. Never mind it's nothing." I say nervously.

When we got our seats all the guys got Beers of course. I guess Emily and I will be the drivers tonight. I laughed at almost everything the guys said because they sounded so stupid.

Everyone had a friend, Jinxx and Ghost the two quiet ones got along. Balz and CC were both loud and crazy. Ryan and Ashley already seemed like best friends, they're both huge flirts. I smiled, Chris was having a conversation with Jake about guitars while Emily sat there looking around the room cautiously every few minutes. I ignored knowing that she'll just lie about anything bothering her.

An hour later...

We were back at the hotel. I was laying around on Ashley's bed since Andy kept cuddling me whenever I sat on the bed we're sharing. I'm not in a cuddly mood right now.

“Babe what's wrong?" Andy said sitting down beside me. I shrugged and plugged my earphones in trying to ignore Andy.

“Infinity, please tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you unhappy." he said grabbing my earphones, I sighed and sat up.

“Fine! I'm alright! Ok!? I have problems. You don't have to worry about me I'll be ok." I say groaning, Andy frowned and hugged me.

“Awe, Infinity you know I'm always here for you. Remember I promised to be here for you whenever you need me." he said comforting me, he rocked us back and forth. I love when he does that.

“I know, I lo-" I said until Ashley barged in. “Oh sorry, I didn't know you two were cuddling on my bed." Ashley said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and got off of Ashley's bed and onto mine and Andy's.

“I'm tired, goodnight." I said getting comfy against the cold wall.
_________

I woke up to Andy and Ashley talking, they paused as I sat up. They both grinned, what's up with them?

“Ok good now we can leave this hotel and go get ready for the show." Ashley said grabbing his stuff he brought.

Annoyed I laid back down shutting my eyes. Andy shook me not letting me fall back asleep.

“Hurry up, you still need to go help the band you're with." Andy said, I shot up remembering it's Ryan's birthday.

Andy laughed and waited for me to get all my stuff together. We were the last ones to leave the hotel.

An hour later...

“RYAN WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!" I shouted running onto the tour bus. All the guys were in the main part and chuckled or smiled at me.

“It's just another day! We don't need to do anything special." Ryan said, I gasped and sat down beside him.

“When it's one of my most favorite people in the whole world's birthday and they're with me I make it a great day!" I say and hug Ryan.

“Sorry to ruin this moment but we got a show in a half an hour!" Chris said sitting across from us. I rolled my eyes and got up to go get ready.

“FINE! DAD!" I yell and go to the bunks. The guys who were in the main part of the bus all laughed.

I slipped on a pair of random leggings I rarely wear, my Creep It Real crop top, and my red denim vest. Before I left the bunk area I slipped on my pair of plain black hightops.

I put my hair into a ponytail. Satisfied with how I looked I left the bunk room.

“Let's get going, so we can celebrate Ryan's birthday sooner!" I shout happily.

Backstage...

I was attempting to fix Ricky's eyemakeup. Until someone came up and wrapped their arms around me making me squeal. I turn around and see that it's only Andy.

“Andy, I swear if you scare me one more time." I say groaning. He let go and spun me around to face him.

“You'll what?" he asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and turned around to finishing Ricky's eyes.

“Hey Rick." Andy said, Ricky grinned and replied with a shy quiet hey.

I smiled, I'm glad they're on good terms now. I'd hate to lose either one of them.

“All done!" I say putting my makeup away.

“Thanks, I thought I'd have to do it by myself today." he replied chucking.

Their intro song started, their touring drummer whose name I learnt is Vinny, ran onto the stage first.

Balz and Ghost went on together after Vinny, then Ricky and the birthday boy. Chris lipsynced to their intro song and walked onto the stage.

Andy left a few minutes ago I'm guessing because he isn't around. Guess I'll just watch MIW.

Half an hour later...

Chris was thanking the crowd and saying random stuff like he always does before their last song of the set.

“Oh! And it's Ryan birthday! I hope most of you know!" Chris yelled grinning, getting a lot of screams and shouts in return.

“One of our best friends, she's been touring with us since the beginning of this tour to help with merch. So you guys get your shit. She helps with equipment and the guitars so we don't sound awful. She also does Ricky's and my makeup so we don't look like shit."
Chris said, a lot of screams and shouts were heard again.

“Infinity! Get over here, you can help us with this last song." Chris said grinning. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my armd around myself heading onto the stage. Chris gave me an extra mic. I shook my head.

“I'm pretty sure you know the lyrics to Americ, Infinity." Chris said chuckling. I gulped I never sung around anyone other than Andy.

“I do know the guitar solo for America though." I say shyly looking away from the crowd.

“Aw, alright. You can take Ricky's guitar later." Chris said then started to sing.

A minute later Ricky quickly slipped off his guitar and handed it to me. I started to play, I look over and see Ryan smiling at me.

On the bus...

After Chris talked to me about how good I did on stage I decided to get Ryan's cake I ordered last night.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RYAN!" I scream, holding a small batman cake.

“Why batman?" he asked chuckling then put the cake in front of all of us.

“I don't know, would you prefer Superman?" I ask rolling my eyes giggling.

“No this is fine." Ryan replied. I smiled and cut everyone a piece.

“Ryan you're so old." I say giggling.

“Wait how old are you again Infinity?" Chris asked. I groaned and hid my face with my arms.

“Ni-mmhph-en!" I say and leave the main part of the bus.

“We'll find out sooner or later!" he shouted chuckling.
_____

Sorry, my wattpad app has been acting up a lot. :/ ~ Infinity.