Why?

Infinity's POV

Well that fucking hurt. I tried to get up but my arms and legs were tied up. Why does stupid stuff like this happen to me?

I groaned when I realized there was a piece of ductape on my mouth. The ropes were burning my wrists. Whoever kidnapped me really knows how to make sure someone doesn't escape.

Suddenly the door swung open, I closed my eyes and quickly plopped down pretending to be asleep. I couldn't help but giggle at how funny I must of looked.

"I know you're awake! You were freaking sitting up a few moments ago." a familiar voice said. I kept my eyes closed trying to ignore whoever it was.

I felt someone in front of me. I flutter my eyes open and look up innocently at whoever this person is. My eyes widened when I noticed it was Vic fucking Fuentes who kidnapped me. He smirked down at me then bent down to my level.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked evily smirking again, I shivered and shook my head, no. He ripped the ductape off of my mouth making me squeak.

"You're adorable." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"You're disgusting." I said coldy, he put his fingers underneath my chin and turned my head to face him.

"Bitch, I'll-" Jaime walked in before Vic could say anything else.

"Oh uh sorry if I interrupted anything." Jaime said awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and looked away again.

"No it's fine, just hurry I still need to talk to her." Vic said I grumbled.

"Alright I jus-" I cut Jaime off by whimpering when I tried to get up but failed.

"You should untie her dude." Jaime said looking at me like he cared.

"Not until I finish talking to her, she might lose her shit and flip out on me." Vic chuckled picking me up, I squirmed trying to get I away from him.

"I can't believe I actually liked you." I say as he put me back into the position I was in before. Jaime left the room quickly.

"Why were you around here anyways?" Vic asked looking at me.

"I'm touring with one of the bands here." I answered right away his eyes widened.

"Which band?" he asked, I smirked.

"Motionless in White."

"Really, shit. Well you aren't leaving any time soon." Vic said, I shivered when he said I'm not leaving.

"Are you cold? You keep shaking." he smirked as he asked. I shook again, what's wrong with me...

"Come here, I don't know if I won't bite though." he said and winked, I backed away. He caught me and picked me up.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I shreaked, he chuckled and put me in a bunk.

Vic was about to get into the bunk until someone walked into the bunk area after I screamed.

"Vic, out now." they ordered, I sighed in relief.

"I'm not done with her-"

"I SAID OUT!" they yelled. Vic groaned and left the area.

"Infinity?" the familiar voice asked, I laughed coldy now knowing that voice belonged to my ex Mike Fuentes.

Andy's POV

I woke up still holding her necklace. The pillow I used was tear stained.

I grabbed my phone and immediately saw two texts from Ricky.

Andy I got a few missed calls from Infinity's phone

I sighed, why wouldn't she try to get a hold of me first. I read the next text that was sent around 2am.

Andy fucking answer this time! Infinity or someone else answered her phone. All I could hear was a girl who was probably Infinity scream "put me down" or whatever!

My heart practically skipped a beat. I immediately texted back.

Ricky! Are you sure you heard what you heard?
Yeah it sounded like her...
Ok well Emily might know where she is
Really? Tell us if you find out anything important
Alright see you later I guess

I put my phone down, I need a cigarette. While I was outside I paced back and forth. I'm not going to give up today...

Infinity's POV

After Mike talked to me calming me down a bit he untied my wrists giving me some freedom.

"Thanks." I mumble, Mike half smiled then left the bunk area. Vic came back in, I starting to shake a little again.

Vic pulled me out of the bunk, I freaked out until he bent down to untie my legs.

"Just stay here and don't answer anyone other than the guys and I. Or else I'll just tie you back up again, understand?" he chuckled and stood up straight again towering over me.

"O-ok." I stuttered. Vic smiled then pinned me against wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him afraid. He just smirked then kissed me.

"This." he said then kissed me again, longer than before. I pulled away.

"Don't, I have a boyfriend." I said attempting to get out of his grip.

"Who?" he asked, I shivered and answered.

"Andy Biersack."

He rolled his eyes, I laughed coldy again. "Well he isn't here now is he?" Vic chuckled.

"Get off me." I whined, he didn't move at all.

"You're mine now." he said smirking, I shaked when he said mine.

"Let me go." I said well sort of whispered.

"Nah, I'd like to have you around for a while." he replied then kissed me again.

I whimpered and pushed him, I can't fucking stay here I need my friends... Emily where are you?

"Vic fucking leave her alone, all I could her is her whining and whimpering." Mike said coming into the bunk area. Vic smirked looking down at me.

"I was the one who kidnapped her so she's mine Mike." he replied. I could seriously attack Vic right now, but I know I don't have the strength to do that.

"Ugh, you're such an asshole!" Mike yelled then left. Well he was a big help.

"You're sleeping with me tonight I don't trust you to be alone." Vic said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No." I said shaking already thinking about it, he chuckled.

"Are you scared of me?" he asked. I slightly nodded my head, yes.

"Good." he said and held me tighter. He kissed me again I accidentally kissed back. He smirked as my eyes widened. What am I doing?!

I hope Emily and the guys care about me enough to try and come find me.
_____

Vote › Comment › Follow?
Thanks if you're still reading this book :3